Tony Starks/ Iron Mans Daught...

Da bella_maletic

"You never liked me..." she shrugged "I never knew you..." Tony replied. Leaning against the wall across from... Altro

Tony Starks/ Iron Mans Daughter.
Chap 2. ~ Dawns in Danger.
Chap. 3 ~ Get It
Chap.4: They Know....
Chap 5 ~ Who's Luke?
Chap. 6 S.H.E.I.L.D.
Chap 7: What? No!
Please Read!
Chap.8 ~
Chapter 9 ~ They're Coming
Chapter 10 ~ Never Wanted Her To Know
Chapter 11 ~ BURN
Chapter 12 - Before
Chapter 13 ~ Small Present
About Me :)
Chap. 14 - Something Old

Chap 1. ~ Tony Meet Dawn.

10.9K 262 38
Da bella_maletic

Chapter 1. ~ Tony, Meet Dawn.

Dawn's POV

I can't believe it!! I am finally going to meet Tony Stark! I'm finally going to have a family!

I packed up my belongings which weren't that much. A couple of shirts, pants, and and extra pair of sneakers. I said goodbye to my friends at the orphanage and said goodbye to Ms. Clifford, who was the head of the orphanage.

"Oh we'll miss you here more than you'll know! Have a great life sweety. And remember if you ever need anything, you can come to us!" Said Ms. Halwa.

"Oh don't worry. I'll always remember you guys! I'll come visit when I can! Thank you." I said giving her one last hug, as I hopped into the car Pepper sent me. It has a personal driver and it will take me straight to them.

"Have a great life dear, we'll miss you!" Again said Ms. Clifford. I waved out the window as the car drive off.

"Hello Ms. Stark! How are you today?" a computer-like voice said

"Jarvis? Is that you?" I asked.

"Why yes, it is Ms. Stark. Great to hear your voice, I must say!"

I let out a little laugh and continued to talk to Jarvis. "Jarvis, does Tony know I'm coming?"

"Why yes, he should. Let me check for you." Jarvis went away but only for a quick minute. "Um, sorry Ms. Stark. It appears he just left."

"Oh," I said sadly.

"But Ms. Pots is here. She would like a word. Shall I connect you two?" he asked

"Please." I responded, a smile stretching over my face.

"Hello? Dawn?" Pepper said into the phone.

"Pepper!" I exclaimed."I'm so happy to hear you voice! I have a quick question though."

"Anything Dawn." she responded.

"Did Tony just leave?"

"Yes he did, he just left. He'll be here when you get back. Don't you worry!" she assured me.

"Thanks Pepper. I'll call you again when I'm in Malibou. See ya later!" I said

"Bye Dawn!" She said happily then hung up.

Peppers POV

"Bye Dawn!" I said happily, then hung up. I let out a sigh. Dawn doesn't know Tony that well. and Tony's been so busy he might have forgotten.

I can honestly say, I feel sorry for Dawn. I mean her mother and father died, and she was put in a 'worn down' orphanage. No family, no clue of where she come from. It's a shame. But now she allowed to come! She's almost 15 now! Jarvis and I are planing on throwing her a party!

—————— 1 hour later —————-

Tony arrived back home.

"Pepper? Are you here?"

"Kitchen!" I called, I was getting some snacks for Tony and Dawn.

"Oh, hey. How's it going." Tony asked me. I turned around to face him and saw he was all covered in grease.

"Oh Tony!" I sighed. "You do know Dawns coming. Get into some cleaner clothes! Please!" I begged him

"Wait - who now?" He asked surprised.

"Tony I told you, Dawn is your niece, she is coming to live with us."

"What?! No! No! No! No! No! No kid is coming here!" Tony said as he was now freaking out.

"Tony, you made a deal with your sister, you promised her you would take care of Dawn. But you didn't, you put her in an orphanage. Now, Dawn is coming, she's really excited to meet you." I said

"I said, no kid is coming here!"

"Tony! You're being unreasonable!" I yelled at him.

"Am I Pepper? Am I?" He said walking away angrily downstairs into his 'lab'.

———- 15 minutes later ———-

Dawn's POV

"Excuse me Ms. Stark, sorry to wake you, but we've just arrived." Jarvis said

"Thanks Jarvis, be right out." I said. I said happy that we were finally there. I said a quick 'thanks' to the driver and hopped out.

The diver said not to worry about my bags, that he would take them inside for me. So I grabbed my shoulder bag that was beside me in the car and started to walk up to the giant stone steps.

"Holy cow..." I said looking up at the tall building I front of me. I knocked on the door and Pepper came running to it.

"Dawn! You're here! You're finally here!" She cheered as she gave me a giant hug pulling me into the house.

"Hi Pepper!" I said excitedly back. "So, this is the BIG famous home of Tony Stark and Pepper Pots!" I said looking around dazed at everything.

"Yup. For now.. the one and only!" she joked.

"Where's Tony?" I asked.

"He's downstairs, he's being a little bit unreasonable." Pepper said. "But never mind him! Are you hungry?" She said walking to the kitchen.

"A little." I said shyly.

"What would you like?" she asked looking at me.

"I don't really know, I never really got to choose what the menu was. You choose!" I said excited smiling like crazy

"Eggs and bacon okay with you?" she asked getting a pan out.

"Of course!" I said happily. "Could you tell me where my room is?" I asked.

"Of course! First room on the left around the corner."

"Thanks Pepper!" I said cheerfully as I walked to my room.

I opened the door and looked around.

There was a huge blue coloured bed in the back left corner with a window that stretched along the whole entire back wall with a little ledge but big enough to sit on.

A desk was in the back right corner, it's side facing the door, with a chair and a computer.

Beside the desk was a giant, white, clothing dresser on the right wall with shelves and picture frames that filled the empty spaces.

On the wall the door was, a giant mirror that reached from the floor to the celling and my wingspans in length covered the wall. There was a short nightstand beside the bed that held a lamp and a Kleenex box.

I walked around the room dazed. Placing my shoulder bag on the desk. "This place is amazing." I said in awe.

I quickly ran to the bathroom which was down the hall and to the left. Pepper told me a few things before I came. I wasted my face tied my long brown hair in a nice looking side braid, reapplied just a little bit of eyeliner and went back to my room.

I ran to the closet that Pepper and Tony had filled with all new clothes in it. I picked out a nice plain white t-shirt and a regular pair of jeans that went along nicely and a clean pair if nice brown/tan coloured slippers.

I ran out of my room and around the corner back to the kitchen.

"Hey Pepper, can I go see Tony?" I asked

"Uh, he might not be on the mood.... but you can try. Take that staircase around the corner there, it will lead you straight down there."

"Thanks." I said as I raced to the stairs then down them.

•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•

Hey guys!

Sorry it took so long to post the first chapter, I have another 7 books to update as well.... SORRY!

Make sure you check some of my other ones out!! :)

And yes! thanks for reading!

Love you all!

Bye!

~ bella😋

Published: (24/02/14)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

141K 3.8K 49
(Y/N) (L/N), a normal girl who's life is just 'normal' might say. She's been living in a world of intertwined souls. A world where souls are the rea...
9.7K 383 21
Book 1 // Tony had always thought his sister died in the car accident with his parents. That wasn't the case. Years later she's found in Sokovia, tes...
21.1K 720 49
She never thought she would ever meet anyone as egotistical as her brother, but boy was she wrong. She never wanted to be in the lime light like Tony...
779 1 21
Second book in my Spider-Man saga. First of, I have THREE VERY IMPORTANT DISCLAIMERS: 1) This book does contain foul language. Allie is a sixteen-yea...