Don't mess with me

By aldcbooksforfun

Mackenzie moves to LA because of dance and music. Johnny Orlando moves to LA because of his career when they... More

chapter1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter8
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
a/n
chapter 24
chapter 25
1k!!!!
chapter 26
chapter 27
Question
sequel!!!!
chapter 28
chapter 29
out now
check it out
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter32
chapter 33
2k
chapter 34
news.
happy Valentine's day
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
follow me
chapter 37
hey guys
part 1

chapter 9

796 18 0
By aldcbooksforfun

Kenzie POV
I woke up to a horrible dream.

"Maddie wake up" I shook maddie because she was sleeping next to me.

"What"she batted my hand away she obviously wanted to sleep more.

"I had a nightmare about me getting pregnant and Johnny and I are actually dating and we told our parents last night and they flipped out. Is that funny right" I said giggling. Maddie looked down at the bed.

"Is that funny right? Please tell me that funny and didn't really happy" I started worrying part of me knew it was true. But the other part of me didn't was to face the truth.

"I wish I could tell you it was a nightmare but the truth is kenzie" I looked down almost about to cry. Maddie hugged me.

"Its true it wasn't a nightmare" she said. She let go of me. I was in shock I knew it was too realistic to be fake. I got out of bed and got change in my pink crop top and black leggings and my black convors. I brushed my teeth and hair. I walked downstairs my mom was downstairs cooking. She looked at me then looked back. I sat at the island quite. 

"Mom can you please talk to me"I asked she turned around putting pancakes on my plate but putting eggs and toast on the rest.

"Kenzie"she started but paused. She sat on the other side of the island facing me.

"I am upset that you got pregnant but I want you to take responsibility for your actions so I not going to kick you out or anything but I will not be taking care of this kid that is between you and Johnny to figure it out. Also if Johnny doesn't want to help you can't force him. I love you kenzie" my mom said I hopped off the chair and gave her a hug.

"Thanks mom I know I dissapointed you and I am sorry"I said I walked back to my chair and sat back down.

"Kenzie I am disappointed in you but I know you are trying to make things right again and I accept your apology. Now hurry up we are going to lunch with Johnny parents to discuss this situation"my mother told me I nod and finish up. I sat down on the couch. Maddie finally came down and ate breakfast.

"Sorry mom I giving you and kenzie time to talk"maddie said. She grabbed the plate and walked over to me and started eating.

"Thanks maddie"my mom said.

Johnny POV
I woke up Lauren was still sleeping next to me. I slipped out of my covers and walked downstairs my parents were in the kitchen making breakfast I sat down at the small table in the middle of the room. I put my head down. Ugh what am I going to do I can't even looked at them.

"Johnny"my mom said I looked up at them. They were standing in front of me.

"Yes"I said. My mom grabbed my plate of food and hand it to me.

"Thanks"I mumbled. They sat down and started to eat.

"Mom I am sorry for what I did I didn't think nothing would happen I was completely wrong I know you guys are mad at me I just want to say I am truly sorry. And no matter what you guys say I am going to be for Mackenzie and the baby." I said.

"Johnny we should be the ones who are sorry we shouldn't have never told you to leave her and the baby. We are also sorry for not being there for you guys. I am upset that you did do it but it also our faults for not being there" my mom said.

"So we are good" I ask hoping they say yes.

"Yes we are good by the way we are going out to dinner with Mackenzie family to discuss this farther"my mom said. I nod. Lauren joined us for breakfast. I went upstairs to my room thinking about what has happened. Then I get a text from kenzie. I opened my phone I don't think I ever opened my phone up so fast.

Kenzie-hey how was your morning.
Johnny-hey beautiful and good what about yours. Also how did you sleep.
Kenzie-awe I love the nickname. That's good mine went great me and my mom actually talk for the first time since last night. I slept ok I only woke up a few times.
Johnny-that's good well I will see you at the restaurant.
Kenzie-wait I have a question and you have to answer truthfully.
Johnny-ok what.
Kenzie-do you really want to be in the baby life.
Johnny-of course.
Kenzie-and you promise it's not because you feel bad for me or because your parents and sister are making you.
Johnny-kenzie I want to do this because it as much as my fault as it is yours and it's not fair that you have to do this by your self. Plus maybe is helping me realize what I been doing for so long is not worth it. So I promise it's not because of my parents.
Kenzie-ok good well I better take a nap. Good night.
Johnny-but didn't you just wake up like two hours ago.
Kenzie-yeah but I am extremely tired.
Johnny-ok good night bae
Kenzie-good night bae.
Johnny- I love you.

I sent those words and actually meant them. She didn't see the message yet so I place my phone on my little table. I looked up at the ceiling. I started smiling at the thought of kenzie. It suddenly all went away when I thought about Chloe. Tomorrow is school. Probably already have of the freaking school all ready knows. It won't take long until the entire school finds out. Chloe doesn't know how to keep her mouth shut and I blab the biggest secret. Oh god what are our fans going to say about this. They can't know or that will ruin kenzie career. Forget about my career. Crap why does things like this has to happen. My phone went off I grabbed it it was a text from kenzie.

Kenzie-love you too.

I smiled you know what forget about our fans and Chloe and the school. I am happy so is kenzie. I got up and got a quick shower I put on a black jeans a white t-shirt and my black high tops. I did my hair a special way. It's seems like I have been smiling a lot more than before. It was time to leave. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs.

"Guys I will meet you there I am going to pick up kenzie" I said. I grabbed the car keys to my car I got into my jeep and headed to kenzie house.

Johnny-hey I am here at your house I am going to drive you to the restaurant

K-okay I will be out in a sec

I put my phone in my pocket and waited for her. Once I saw her open the door. I got out of my car and open the passenger side.

"For ms.Ziegler" I said she got in.

"Well thank you mr.Orlando" she said I shut the door and walked back to my side I got in. I started driving. I taking her somewhere before we go to the restaurant.

Kenzie POV
Johnny was driving he grabbed my hand and held it. I looked at the window smiling. We past the restaurant.

"Um Johnny you past the restaurant" I said. He smiled.

"I know we aren't going to the restaurant yet" he said.

"So where are we going" I asked he stopped the car we was at the beach.

"We are going here I thought maybe we just need time just the two of us no friends or family members around"he said I smiled at the cute plan. He got out I was about to open the door when he opened it for me I smiled and got out. He shut the door and grabbed my hand. We walked around in silence.

"So school starting again tomorrow"I said trying to brake the silence.

"Yeah I know"he said.

"I honestly don't want to go since well you know every one going to make fun of me and Chloe is definitely not going to stop bullying me. Ops I wasn't supposed to tell you about Chloe" i said we stopped he turned to me he grabbed both of my hands I looked down at the floor.

"Kenzie no one is going to make fun of you I promise you that and I already knew that Chloe is bullying you Lauren told me yesterday. Don't worry about her because I told her to stay away from you and I promise that she will because at least one of our friends are going to be with you the entire day."he said.

"Wow mr.Orlando you really figure this one out but are they really going to stay with me for the next what 7 months. I really doubt that."I said maybe Lauren but I know brynn and jojo are going to sick of me and just leave me.

"You want me to prove it"Johnny said.

"Yeah prove it"I said smriking he grabbed his phone and type something then my phone went off so I grabbed my phone.

Johnny-hey well at least one of you be around kenzie at school for the next 7 months because Chloe said that me and kenzie better watch our backs. And she doesn't believe that you guys said yes.

All of them- kenzie we promise that at least one of us will stay with you at all times.
Maddie-plus I live with you so I will also protect you at home.
Kenzie-you guys have better things than to worry about me.
All-you are not going to change our minds

"See told you"he said. I put my phone back in my bag.

"Yeah I guess your right"I said.

"We better get going" he said. I nod we walked back to the car. I got in so did he and we drove to the restaurant. Our parents were there.

"Ok lets get down to business" my mom said.

"Ok"we said.

"First are you guys going to keep the baby"Johnny mom asked.

"Keep it"we said.

"Ok next where the baby going to live"johnny dad ask.

"Obviously with us"my mom said

"Ok make sense next how often is Johnny allowed to see the baby" Johnny mom asked looking at my mom.

"Is up to kenzie and Johnny"they looked at us.

"How often do you want to see the kid Johnny?"I asked crossing my arms and looking at him.

"Obviously every day"he said I was happy with his answer.

"Now Mackenzie is that ok with you" Johnny mom asked.

"Of course that's ok with me"I said. I smiled.

"Anything else that we have to go over"Johnny asked.

"Wait I have a question"Lauren spoke up.

"Your not in this"Lauren mom said to her.

"No mom let her ask her question it may be a good one"Johnny said.

"Thank you Johnny. Anyways so wait is the baby going to stay at kenzie 24/7 or is it ever allowed to spend the night or couple of nights at our house"Lauren asked.

"Ok sorry Lauren that was a good question. So what is it" Lauren mom asked.

"Well see that up to Johnny when ever he wants the baby to spend the night I am totally fine with it either way" I said. I put all the focus on Johnny I could tell he was thinking hard about it.

"Of course the baby with be spending a few nights over at my house"he said again I was pleased with his answer.

"Any other questions" my mom asked.

"I have one"maddie said.

"Go ahead"we said.

"Ok so who will be paying for the baby stuff"maddie asked.

"I don't know the both of us I guess"I said I started to get frustrated.

"I think that enough for one day how about we enjoy our meal and leave"my mom said we nod.

After we was done we left Johnny drove me home.

"Thanks Johnny"I said unbuckled my seat belt.

"No problem see you tomorrow"he said we leaned in. We kissed each other goodbye and I walked straight up stairs. A few hours past it was time for dance today I have to tell Abby. She really nice off camera. But the bad thing is the producers wants me to tell Abby on camera. I don't want to but I know that I have to I tried to refuse but they said I had to. Either way they are going to find out because they have secret camera every were.

"Girls lets go"my mom yelled. I grabbed my bag. But maddie stopped me.

"My sister will not be picking anything up heavier than 30pounds" maddie said.

"But my bag isn't 30 pounds it's like 20"I said she didn't listen she still pick it up for me. I rolled my eyes and walked downstairs. When we got into the aldc every one came running towards me. I hugged them back.

"Girls get in hear"Abby said. We put our bags down and ran into the studio A .

"Welcome back girls" Abby says.

"Ok so we have news that Melissa said she likes to share"Abby said. My mom walks in front of the room while Abby steps aside.

"Well kenzie well like tell everyone so news that will efect the entire team so kenzie come up here and tell them your news"my mom said. I walked up and face everyone. Come on kenzie you can do this.

"Ok well I am pregant" I said saying it straight out instead of trying a way around it everyone was silncet. It's was so silence you can hear a pin drop. I looked over at Abby her face was white as snow. The moms kinda already knew because of my mom tell them. The girls already knew because they were there when I found out.

"Mis.abby"holly said.

"H-hu"she said.

"Are you ok"holly asked.

"Um y-yeah, yeah I am fine just shocked I always thought it would be maddie first not kenzie"Abby said I happy when I said that. For once it switch.

"So what does this mean for the team"jill asked.

"It means we are down one dancer lucky I already had a guess come in this week looks like she will be staying for the next couple of months. Every please welcome Chloe crow" Abby says. Right there Chloe walks
in. Every one face when from happy to angry.

"Mis Abby I don't think is such a good idea" jojo said.

"And why not"abby asked.

"Because she bullyes all of us she rude she only here to take maddie spot"brynn said.

"Is this true"Abby ask Chloe. Oh yeah like she actually going to admit it. I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Maybe but who cares because once kenzie has that baby they are going have to leave anyways. Doesn't suck maddie that all the attention went kenzie now maddie is put on the back burner. See kenzie always screw things up for maddie. And here I actually felt bad for kenzie when I should have really felt bad for maddie. How can you sleep know that every night you make your sister go through hell and all you do is screw things up"Chloe said walking closer to me.

"Chloe that's enough"Abby says.

"No because kenzie needs to hear the real truth. Kenzie all you do is screw things up. I bet Johnny is only saying that he will be there for you so he doesn't have to hear your mouth go on and on. I can promise that as soon as you have the kid he just going to leave just like that. Don't believe me watch. I me heack you already had your dad leave you. I bet you your dad left because of you. He wanted nothing to do with you" Chloe said. I was about to cry no one brings up my dad.

"Chloe stop right now that's to far!" Abby yelled.

"Awe is baby going to cry"Chloe said. I started crying. Chloe mom had to come and get her. Every one hugged me. I am definitely not waiting until Tuesday when they show this episode.

"Class dismissed"Abby said. We all went home I fell asleep. Yay school tomorrow. Not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 617 31
When popular teen singer Mackenzie Ziegler, born and raised in the city, is told to go experience the country for inspiration for a new song, she has...
60.5K 2.6K 43
"Just like first love, you give everything and you give too much." Mackenzie Ziegler and her sister Maddie are well-known reality TV stars from Dance...
32.1K 801 23
Being famous, all your fans support Jenzie, you have feelings for him that you can't deny. Does he feel the same way about you? If so, will you make...
12.4K 245 9
What happens when the Zigler's move back to LA permanently and Johnny Mackenzie do a song over the summer together and Maddie is forced to do public...