The Loud House: Tower of Terr...

By CrimsonSnake1

When Lincoln Loud and his sisters take a vacation in Hollywood, they discover that the place they decide to s... More

Foreword; In Memoriam
Prologue
Chapter 1: A Reservation Made
Chapter 2: The Terror Begins
Chapter 3: A night to be remembered
Chapter 4: Learning the story
Chapter 5: Researching the past
Chapter 6: A Fifth Dimension
Chapter 7: A ghostly kindness & a promise
Chapter 8: The Truth Revealed
Chapter 9: A brother's courage
Chapter 11: A heavenly party
Epilogue

Chapter 10: The Final Thrills

752 10 0
By CrimsonSnake1

Chapter 10: The Final Thrills

Rod Serling: "The time has come at last for Lincoln Loud and the others to take the final step of their journey into the unknown and so it is that as soon as the elevator door closes, it will begin. The elevator itself is set to take them to the fifth dimension itself. Into the very depths of darkness.....of The Twilight Zone."

Bobby: Alright, everybody, let's get a move on.

They pressed the button to take them several floors up to the entry hallway. The elevator lurched backwards and with a flash of light. The entire elevator chamber vanished leaving only the doors surrounded by a large starfield.

(Cue Twilight Zone theme)

A large spiral materialized and manifested into the shape of a cone spiral rotating away as it floated in the opposite direction of the elevator.

Lisa: We are now traveling through another dimension ladies and gentleman. A dimension not only of sight and sound, but of mind as well. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. We have entered....the twilight zone.

A doorway closed and the elevator began to descend several floors up.

Ronnie Anne: Y-You know, I....I really don't want to be here.

Clyde: Neither do I. But we gotta do this.

Ronnie Anne: Who said we had to?

Bobby: Calm down, sis.

Lincoln: We better, hurry. It's t-minus two hours til 8:05.

There was a sudden jerk as the elevator stopped. The electricity starting flickering on and off.

Lynn Sr: What the darn heck?

Lincoln: We've stopped moving? What floor are we at?

Lisa: It seems we stopped about halfway on the 7th floor.

Bobby: Hey, is there a safety hatch here somewhere?

Lisa: Oh, yes. That's right. Right here in the back of the elevator. I saw the schematics in the book.

Bobby: Well, open it.

Lincoln opened the hatch hoping to find the problem, but when he did, just in view of the opening was a hideously deformed face.

Everyone screamed in fear and surprise. It was a face that seemed rather inhuman. It's mouth looked like that of a pig's snout. The creature the proceeded to climb up past the hatch.

Clyde: Who was that?

Lincoln: Some kind of man-creature or something.

Lisa: I saw that in the book. It happens to be some kind of gremlin. According to the passage I read, a man once saw this same creature on the wing of an airplane one night, but nobody else saw it except him. It's said he shot the creature at least six times before he was incarcerated to a sanitarium because they thought he was insane, yet it's believed they soon found the damage.

Lincoln: Billy must have summoned it to try and stop the elevator. We gotta stop him, somehow. He's going to try and take it apart to make us crash.

Lola: What do we do?

The elevator lights flickered again.

Bobby: Somebody needs to go up there and maybe kill it or something.

Rita: I'm not going up there with that thing.

Clyde: Me neither. I can't climb up there with the elevator this far up. I have a fear of heights.

Ronnie Anne: What's wrong, Clyde? Chicken?

Lincoln: I'll do it.

They all stared at Lincoln. He was about to risk his life by climbing to the top of the elevator to try and kill the creature.

Lincoln stuck his head out the hatch to look down the humongous elevator shaft, then looked up to find the ladder on the back of the elevator.

Lincoln: But I'm not going out there alone. Lana, I'll need you out there to help repair the damage.

Lana: I can't do this, Lincoln. I might fall. I have a fear of heights too, you know.

Lincoln: It's okay, Lana. Just hold onto me and don't let go. If we don't go up there, we'll never make it out of here.

Lana: You promise not to drop me?

Lincoln: I promise.

Lana: Okay.

Lincoln: Now, Dad, First i'm going to go up there and take care of that thing, then, i'll climb back down close enough to the hatch. When I say so, hand Lana to me and tell her to climb onto my back.

Lynn Sr: Got it, son. Don't you dare let anything happen to her, you hear me?

Lincoln: Yes, sir.

Lisa: Lincoln, I think it wouldn't be a good idea to attack thing at close range. Take this.

She handed him a small pistol.

Lincoln: Where are you finding these weapons, Lisa?

Lisa: That's not important right now, Lincoln. Just get up there and stop that thing.

Rita: Lincoln, be careful, sweetie.

Lincoln: Don't worry, Mom.

Lincoln climbed out the hatch, onto the back of the elevator and grasped the ladder. The shaft had quickly been replaced with a stormy landscape high in the sky. He climbed up all the way up to the top and then he got a good look at the creature as it turned to look at him. 

The gremlin was like a giant furry teddy bear with a zombie's face. It slowly began to walk towards Lincoln with it's arms open.

Lincoln aimed the pistol at the creature but the gun clicked instead of firing.

Lincoln: Oh, right. The safety.

After flipping the little switch on the side, he fired one shot at the creature, just barely grazing it. He fired two more which started to have an effect as the creature flinched in pain. He unloaded the remaining bullets one at a time until finally, the gremlin fell dead and plummeted far into the shaft below.

The landscape faded away. Lincoln then quickly checked the damage.

Lincoln: Just as I thought. He's been tampering with the cables. He's chewed the electric wiring too. This is gonna take some work.

He climbed back down the ladder.

Lincoln: Okay, dad! I'm ready. Send Lana up.

Lynn Sr: I'm on it, son.

He managed to get a hold of the girl, but she was too scared as she saw how deep the shaft would go if she fell.

Lynn Sr: Sweetie, it's okay. I've got you. Lincoln's gonna take care of you.

Lana: No way.

Lynn Sr: Lincoln I need you to climb closer to the hatch.

Lincoln: Okay, dad.

Lana: I can't do this, dad! I can't!

Lynn Sr: Yes you can, Lana.

Lincoln: You gotta trust me, Lana

The elevator jerked again and shook as everybody quickly bounced with the movement.

Everyone: Whoa.

Lincoln: Aaah.

Lana: Lincoln!

Lincoln had managed to keep hold on the ladder. But now he was just in reach of the hatch.

Lincoln: Lana, it's okay. Come on.

Lana: No!

Lincoln: It's gonna be all right.

Lana: I can't.

Lincoln: Come on, Lana. You gotta trust me. Just grab hold, come on.

Lana: I can't

Lincoln: yes, you can. Come on, Just grab hold.

Lana: I can't!

Lincoln: I'll hold you, just come on!

Lynn Sr: Listen to him, Lana, he won't let you fall.

Lana: You promise?

Lynn Sr: Yes, I do promise, Lana. Now let's do this! You ready Lincoln?

Lincoln: Come on, One, two, three, now, dad!

Lynn Sr then handed the screaming girl to her brother as Lincoln grabbed her hand while holding onto the ladder.

Lincoln: Lana, I can't pull you up with just one hand! Climb up onto my back and just hold on. Put your arms around me and don't let go!

She did as he said and made a tight grip on he brother who put his other hand back on the ladder to climb to the top.

Lana: You promise not to drop me!

Lincoln: I won't drop you, just hold on, and don't look down. It's gonna be okay.

They finally made it to the top. And Lincoln put his sister down and let her fix the cables and rewire the power system. After a few minutes, the lights stopped flickering.

Lincoln: It's okay, Lana. Now we gotta get back on. I'll had you to mom and dad, then I'll follow after. Just hold on to me again. I won't let you go.

Lana: I believe you, this time, Linc. Now, let's go.

Lana grabbed hold of Lincoln and climbed down the ladder with him, then Lynn Sr grabbed Lana and helped her climb back inside the elevator as Lincoln followed close behind. Then they closed the hatch and the elevator started moving again.

Bobby: Nice work, Lana.

Lynn Sr: You did it, honey. It's alright now.

Lana: Oh, man. That was really scary.

Lincoln: But, it's okay now, Lana. We're almost to the top. We'll get Lori and the others, free the ghosts and then we'll maybe find a better hotel or go home.

"Ding", went the elevator.

Lincoln: This is it. Floor 13. The fifth dimension!

Lisa: Correct, Lincoln. We are now within the boundaries of the twilight zone itself.

(5th Dimension)

The doors opened to a stormy sky landscape. The area then transformed into a large starfield. This was it. Lincoln and his family and friends had just finally arrived in the Twilight Zone. They begun to move forward horizontally slowly passing a series of strange objects and apparitions often surrounded by bolts of electricity.

There was a door to nowhere, a floating windows that shattered once they were within reach, and around one of the empty archways they would pass by, The equation of Einstein's theory of relativy floated about. On the other side was a giant floating eyeball that opened it's disembodied eye lid and stared at the group before it dissolved into a vortex, and last but not least a strange clock with a miniature bell on the top with small pendulum swaying back and forth as the clock ticked. On both sides were static figures of Dewey, Sally, Miss Partridge, Gilbert and Carolynn.

Lincoln: Where are they?

Lana: I don't know, but we better hurry up and find them. I'm not liking this place one bit.

Ronnie Anne: Neither am I.

Bobby: It's like something out of a nightmare or something.

Just then, they heard Sally's voice singing again.

Sally(singing): It's raining. It's pouring.

Lincoln: It's Sally. I can hear her.

Lola: She must be losing hope for us because we haven't gotten to her.

Lincoln: It's starting to look hopeless right about now. But first, we gotta rescue Lori.

The starfield ahead began to appear as if the stars were merging together and then they vanished creating a white vertical line splitting horizontally in opposite directions as if opening a door. There was nothing but darkness for a moment. The elevator bell dinged and the doors opened to reveal what looked like the inside of a sanitarium.

Ronnie Anne: This is crazy. I don't believe everything that I've been seeing so far. What kind of strange mess have you gotten us into Lincoln?

Lincoln: One that I'll guarantee we'll be out of soon. Now let's go find everybody. We're just about out of time.

(5th Dimension, Asylum 1st floor)

They disembarked from the elevator to complete their mission to find the girls and the ghosts. They raced from door to door searching every room on the first floor going from room to room like out of a scooby doo cartoon, but no luck, until they found a room at the far end of the hallway. Lincoln peeked inside and saw the girls in an empty stone walled cell.

Lincoln: Girls!

Lori and Sisters: Lincoln!

Lincoln: Hang on, sisters. We'll have you out of there in a jiffy before you can say combover sloppy.

Lynn: Crossover Stoppy!

Lincoln: Whatever, just hang on.

Luna: Well, hurry up, Bro. We're going crazy in here.

Lincoln: I'm thinking of something, just give me a minute.

Clyde took a moment to examine the door and realized how they could open it.

Clyde: Lincoln, remember in Pirates of the Caribbean how Orlando Bloom broke Johnny Depp out of that jail cell?

Lincoln: Yeah. Why you asking right now, Clyde?

Clyde: The doors have half barrel hinges.

Lincoln: half barrel hinges? YES! Of course. That's what I need! Leverage! With the right leverage the door will break open. Lana, I need your help. Do you have a crowbar?

Lana: Yes, I do.

Lincoln: I need it. I'll give it right back, I promise.

Lana: Okay, Linc.

Lana give the tool to Lincoln who placed underneath the door jam and with all his strength he gave a great heave pushing down the bar, lifting the door upward and burst it off the hinges. At last, everyone poured in quickly.

Girls: Mom! Dad!

The kids all ran to hug their parents all at once.

Rita: Oh, my darlings! I was so worried about you all.

Lynn Sr: Everything's gonna be alright now!

Bobby: Babe!

Lori: Boo-Boo Bear!

Lori ran out to embrace Bobby who cheerfully embraced her in return. There was Clyde standing next to them. Who started acting crazy as soon as he saw Lori.

Clyde: Red Alert. Abort. Abort. System Shutdown.

He fainted.

Lori: You literally never change, Clyde. Bobby Bobby-Bear, I'm so sorry I never called or texted. I couldn't get any reception. I...

Bobby: Babe, it's okay. I'm just glad you're alive.

Lori: And I'm glad you're here. Excuse me, one moment.

She ran over to Lincoln and suddenly tightly hugged him too.

Lori: Oh, Lincoln. I'm so sorry.

Lincoln: Lori, It's okay. I...

Lori: They next time we all take a trip like this when I'm charged with making hotel reservations in advance, I'm doing it right.

Lincoln: Glad to hear that, Lori. I'm glad you're all okay.

Lori: Good! Now let's go!

Lola: What about Sally and Dewey and the others!

Lincoln: Yeah, Lori. we promised!

Lucy: They're nearby. I can feel them.

Lincoln: Where?

Lucy: On the upper levels of this dimensional asylum.

Lincoln: Well, then what are we waiting for? Let's go! And somebody wake Clyde up and give him a blindfold!

Lola gave Clyde a few light slaps to help him regain consciousness.

Clyde: I'm up. I'm totally up.

Lincoln:Let's go!

(5th Dimension, Asylum Floor 2)

They all rushed for the second floor. It was bigger and even longer than the first floor. But soon they found them inside a cell just like the one Lori and the others sisters were in. Lana used her crowbar to open the door just like Lincoln did earlier.

Sally: Lincoln!

Lincoln: Sorry, it took so long.

Dewey: There's nothing to be sorry for. You're here now. So how do we get out?

Lisa: The only way that you five can be set free is if we destroy this book we found, which will also close the doors to this dimension.

Carolyn: So we'll finally be able to move on?

Gilbert: That's right. But what about the party, dear?

Lincoln: You guys have to be in the main elevator when the book is destroyed.

Emeline: Well, let's hurry! It's almost 8:05.

Rita: Come on, everybody. Let's get moving. Time to get out of here.

(5th Dimension, Asylum lobby)

They had just made it back into the front of the asylum and were just in reach of the elevators when suddenly, Billy appeared right in front of them.

Billy: Well, well, well. I'm impressed you made it so far, Lincoln Loud.

Lincoln: You're not getting away with this anymore, Billy. It's over!

Billy: No. It'll never be over. I almost lost the hotel once, I don't intend to let it happen.

Lincoln: You think killing innocent people is the way to get what you want?

Billy: It did once.

Lincoln: We already all know the truth now, Billy.

Billy: My patience is wearing thin with you, boy. Now hand me that book.

Dewey: He's not dumb enough to give it to you.

Billy: And what do you think you can do that will convince me of that, my idiot brother?

Dewey stepped forward with a solemn look in his face.

Dewey: You and I are more alike than you thought. When I was alive, there wasn't much I did that turned out right. Pop would have let me run this hotel, but I couldn't even run the elevator. All I wanted to do was prove pop I could do better.

Billy: And by doing so, you stole everything from me! As the eldest, the hotel rightfully belongs to me, and you know it. Father always preferred you over me when it came to business. After I banished you and the others, I dealt with father myself to see to it the truth would never be uncovered. Everything I did, I did for him. To take back my heritage.

Lincoln: So, you killed your own father to take the hotel to yourself just after it was closed down?

Billy: Must we continue to listen to the incessant babbling of a child?

Dewey: But you call the things you did acts of sanity?

Lincoln: Yeah, how is any of this sane? Explain that, Billy!

Billy was silent for a minute before finally realizing his defeat.

Billy: What father did was unforgivable. I told him giving the hotel to you was a horrible idea, but he wouldn't even listen to me. So I took matters into my own hands by realizing there was a way to get this hotel.

Dewey: So you cursed me, and poor helpless little Sally when she did nothing wrong to you.

Billy: It was her mistake for boarding that night with her foolish old nanny.

Sally: So you didn't even care that you had killed four other innocent people just to get what you want? Was it really worth it to satisfy your greed?

Billy: YES!!!!!!!!

Everyone glared at Billy. This man's treachery had cost 5 people their lives and had destroyed his family's business all out of greed for his own selfish reasons.

Billy: I did this to carry on Father's legacy. All these years I sacrificed for my inheritance which was rightfully mine. And you, Lincoln Loud! I should have killed you the moment you walked into the lobby!

Lincoln: Just face it, Billy. It's over. You've lost!

Billy: No, I have not! I will see to it, they never leave if it's the last thing I do. I you really think I'm not powerful enough to stop you from stopping me.....then, damn you! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Billy's voice echoed loudly as everything went dark with a flash of lighting. An electric current surrounded Sally and the others just like before.

Sally: Lincoln! Do something!

But the loud family just stood there in surprise and shock as electric currents engulfed the walls itself and caused the room to explode in a burst of energy revealing a stormy sky above. Debris fell everywhere but everyone moved quickly around so as not to be crushed. Rita ran with great strength whilst carrying a screaming Lily.

Lincoln ran towards the ghosts hoping he could help them, but just as he was about halfway, he felt a jolt of electricity engulf his body as he screamed in pain. There was Billy right there near him.

Billy: It's not over yet, boy.

Sally: Lincoln!

Billy Grabbed Lincoln by his shirt collar and dragged him by one of the service elevators and lifted the boy up holding him over the edge.

Billy: "Looks like I won boy and you thought you could save them. I'll be rid of you once and for all".

He let out a loud maniacal laugh preparing to drop Lincoln, when suddenly....

Lynn: Lucha Libre!!!! Ay yi yi yi yi!

Lynn had snuck up on Billy and grabbed him from behind and begun tackling him to the ground which caused him to fling Lincoln back over.

Billy: Get off me, you little brat!

Lynn: Nobody messes with my brother, you monster!

Billy: NO! THE HOLLYWOOD TOWER HOTEL IS MINE!!!!!

Billy picked Lynn up and threw her off to the side right next to the Luna and Leni. She was just about to prepare for another strike when they all heard a loud rumbling from the nearby elevator shaft in which flames could be seen burning within. Soon the whole wall was engulfed in flames and burst open to reveal the chasms of hell itself. Everyone watched as up from the pit and out of the flames emerged a giant fiery demon beast roaring loudly as it rose out.

The creature then extended it's arm out past the family and immediately grabbed Billy who began shouting in pain as the flames around him tightened as he frantically tried to run for it.

Billy: Nghh. No. No. No. NO!!

But as the beast began to pull him away, he got close enough to Lincoln.

Billy: I'm not going down there alone, boy!

He grabbed Lincoln by the ankle dragging him with him as the demon pulled them both away. Ronnie Anne watched with horror as they both were taken towards the flaming pit.

Lincoln: AAAHHH!!!!!

Ronnie Anne: LINCOLN!!!!

With as much effort possible, Lincoln grasped the edge of the pit with his hand which halted the descent, but Billy was still holding on tightly to his foot screaming in anger as the monster continued to attempt to pull them down. Every second that passed, the heat below began to make the edge more slippery, and Lincoln knew it wouldn't be long before he would meet his certain doom. Trying as he might, he couldn't keep his grip adjusted as he tried to kick Billy away, and he wouldn't be able to hold on much longer. Finally, his finger's slipped and he shut his eyes as he began to fall when he felt something grab his wrist. He opened his eyes and grabbed what felt like a persons arm, and looked back down below to see that Billy had still held on, but the beast gave one last tug and finally caused Billy to let go and lose his hold on Lincoln.

Billy: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lincoln watched as Billy fell, far, far away, deep deep down into the fiery chasms of hell itself until he was far out of sight and his screams of hatred faded away. Lincoln looked back up and saw that it was Lori who had grabbed him. She had a panicked look on her face as she desperately held on to her dear brother for his life, not about to let him fall into the fiery pits, thus losing him forever.

Lori: Don't you let go, Lincoln! Give me your other hand, quick!

Lincoln: I don't know if I can.

Lori: You can do it, Lincoln! I believe in you.

Lincoln: Okay.

Lori: Now, reach for my arm!

Lincoln took a deep breath and flung his arm up.

Lincoln: I got it!

Lori: Great job, Lincoln!

Lincoln: Pull!

Lori heaved tightly as she pulled her brother out of the pit, back over the ledge and helped him back onto his feet as they looked below watching the flames disappear and stepped back as the opening in the wall sealed once again. The electric current around Sally and the others vanished.

Luan then appeared behind them.

Luan: well, I think it's safe to say that he's finally been "Fired"! Hahahahaha. Get it?

What should have been met with awkward silence was actually met with a ring of laughter, from the entire family. And from the 5 ghosts as well. Even Gilbert let out a chuckle.

Gilbert: Now that one was funny. I actually liked that one.

Luan: Yeah, he just got totally "burned". Hahahahaha

Gilbert: Don't push your luck, girl.

Even Lincoln and Lori had nice little laugh at this. But then...

Lisa: Lincoln!

They turned to see Lisa shouting from the other side.

Lisa: Lincoln, the book! Use the sword! Destroy it!

Lincoln! Everyone get to the elevators! I'll follow!

They all rushed to the remaining service elevator as the ghosts rushed toward the main elevator watching as Lincoln rose the sword above his head ready to stab the book.

Clyde: Lincoln, what are you doing? Hurry!

Lincoln: I'll be right there, Clyde. I have to do this!

Clyde ran to the others and Lincoln looked towards Dewey's elevator.

Lincoln: Dewey, close the doors!

Sally: Lincoln, will this really set us free?

Lincoln: Yes. Now, go!

The elevator holding Sally, Dewey, and the other three closed it's doors and then, Lincoln plunged his sword hard into the book. Beams of light emerged from the book as they emerged from the hole Lincoln had punctured into it engulfing it in flames burning it to ashes. Everything around them started to crumble as the ground shook.

Lori: Lincoln, Come on!

Luna: Hurry! It's all coming down.

Lisa: Move your keister!

Lincoln hurried and boarded the elevator with his family and the others. They all watched as the main elevator vanished in lightning bolts just like the ones that took the very lives of those souls on Halloween night, long ago. Then the area before them transformed into a vast region of stars once again.

Lori: Did they make it?

Bobby: I don't know.

Lincoln: Hopefully they're out of here now.

Ronnie Anne: What about us?

It was at that moment that another electric surge engulfed the elevator, and then the doors closed as they plummeted several stories down faster than gravity itself.

Everyone let a scream of fright as they felt the weight of gravity effect them lifting them off the floor. The elevator stopped, causing everybody to land back on the floor. Then quickly rose up a few feet and the doors opened revealing the top of the hotel itself above the rest of Hollywood itself. A cable snapped and the elevator fell more stories down as they all held on for their lives screaming as they descended.

Leni: THIS WAS NOT IN THE BROCHURE!!!!!!

Lynn: Jane, stop this crazy thing!

Clyde held his eyes shut the entire time.

Clyde: TELL ME WHEN IT'S OVER!!!!!!

Lynn Sr: If we survive this, EVERYONE'S GROUNDED!!!!!!!!

Lola and Lana each held on with one hand, the other hand holding their headwear.

Lori held on tightly to Lilly who was screaming bloody murder really loud.

Lisa's spectacles flung off her face and into the air.

Lisa: My glasses! I can't see without them!!!

Ronnie Anne and Lincoln grabbed hold of each other and gripped one another as hard as they could.

Ronnie Anne: I swear if we make it, I'm gonna kill you, LINCOLN!!!!

Bobby held on tightly to Lori who was still holding Lily close to her.

Lori: I love you, Bobby Boo-Bear!

Bobby: I LOVE YOU TOO, BABE!!!!!

They stopped and then another ascent upwards followed shortly by another quick drop lifting everybody off the ground for a moment or two and then the elevator stopped briefly. They landed back on the ground and Lisa managed to put her glasses back on, but before anyone could catch their breath, the lights surged back on and they began to move up, up, up to the very top. They stopped again at the top floor, the elevator struggling to stay in place as it began to wobble.

Lincoln: I think it's gonna hold! It's gonna hold! Wait, no it's not!

The elevator began to creak and moan. The support wiring was getting weaker and weaker each second. Any minute, it would snap and send the elevator plummeting down to a crash.

Lincoln: Everybody, HOLD ON!!!!!!

In that last moment, Lori finally spoke up.

Lori: Lincoln: This is all my fault! Please forgive me!

Realizing they were out of time, Lincoln grabbed his sister's hand and grasped it tightly.

Lincoln: I forgive you, Lori!

They both shut their eyes preparing to meet their fates. The main cable snapped and finally sent them all plummeting 13 stories down, all the way to the bottom. Everyone held on screaming fearing this would be the end of their lives. Down, down, down they went, until....BAM!!!!..The elevator crashed surrounded by flashing lights. Lincoln, Lori and Clyde opened their eyes. An image unfolded before everyone revealing the spiral again. As it floated away, objects from the fifth dimension itself, the window, the eyeball, a wooden art doll, the strange clock, the door, and Einstein's equation formula and an image of Rod Serling himself fell into the vortex.

Lola: What's going on?

Lana: I don't know!

Lincoln: The portal's are closing!

It all disappeared quickly in a static image as if on an old fashioned TV Screen. And then the elevator bell dinged as the darkness opened up in the style of a vertical panel, and a bright flash of white light engulfed everyone's vision and all that could be seen soon was endless brightness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

682 59 9
Lincoln is moving away during the weekend to Great Lake City to meet her best friend with Lori. Before going on trip, Lincoln has completely forgotte...
1.6K 10 24
In this alternative universe of the loud house. Watch as young 10 year old Lincoln Loud. Join his best friend Benjamin Kirby Tennyson on the journey...
3.1K 81 13
After the events of No Such Luck most of the Loud's are in Jail except for Lori who agrees to become Lincoln Lucy Lana Lola Lily & Lisa's guardian ...
2.1K 39 19
It's Christmas time in the Loud-Weather House, and Lincoln, Hercules and Zoe are super excited! It's the one day of the year that the entire Loud fam...