Chasing The Sun || Tyler Jose...

Da GladYouAskedThat

"What are you doing?" "I want a picture of the sunset before it disappears." "So, you're chasing the sun?"... Altro

One.
.:One:.
Two.
.:Two:.
Three.
.:Three:.
Four.
.:Four:.
Five.
.:Five:.
Six.
.:Six:.
Seven.
.:Seven:.
Eight.
.:Eight:.
Nine.
.:Nine:.
.:Ten:.
Eleven.
.:Eleven:.
Twelve.
.:Twelve:.
Thirteen.
.:Thirteen:.
Fourteen.
.:Fourteen:.
Fifteen.
Epilouge.

Ten.

758 36 23
Da GladYouAskedThat

Thanks to Denise_nx   for sending me photos btw.

Eliana Joy-

Four days. That's all I had left before Tyler got to see the treehouse.

I was scared.

I wasn't terrified, just scared. I knew I'd be terrified on the day it would happen.

I grabbed my camera and walked toward the ocean. Fear consumed my thoughts.

The sky was beautiful though. It wasn't that bad. I loved it today.

When I got to the ocean, Tyler wasn't there so I just stood with my bare feet in the water. My thoughts consumed my time as I just stared out at the sea.

The water didn't frighten me like it used to when I was a kid. When I was scared of drowning.

It made me feel numb now. It didn't do anything at all, no feelings and no reactions.

I started believing that the water was almost like a medicine. It took me away, not physically but mentally.

"You're so pretty, the way you show that you're thinking." I heard someone say. I heard Tyler say.

"Thank you. I'm just questioning what I'm trying to believe. I just believe so much about so much." I sighed.

"Well aren't you Ms Believer?" Tyler chuckled, causing a small laugh to escape my lips.

"Who's Ms Believer?" I asked.

"You, I guess." Tyler shrugged.

"Is she good or bad?" I questioned.

"She's pretty amazing."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

3.7K 221 35
hi I'm veenus villaluna and I'm just a normal girl until I met this guy named danerie james he's not like the other guys he's sweet, caring, funny, n...
1M 24.1K 33
"Aurora, get in the goddamn car before I throw you over my shoulder and put you in there myself", One of my brothers say. I roll my eyes at them. Thr...
229K 6.7K 39
Book One of Salazar Series His plan was to kill her. Her plan was to deceive him. But, what happens if both plans were set aside for the sake of lov...
877K 10.4K 37
โ ๐˜ผ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™ ๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™Ž๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™จ? ๐™๐™–๐™›๐™š ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™จ โž Callie Sanders was a Kook by birt...