My Baby Boy (Babies Series #2)

By rosie2089

Brynn Linden was a sixteen year old snobby, rich girl who didn't care about anyone else but herself and then... More

1. Introduction
2. Parents
3. Dinner
4. Camden
5. The Park
6. Stressed
7. Story time and more
8. After
9. Birthday
11. Father?
12. Mom and kiss
13. Visit
14. Epilogue

10. Both sides of him

6.4K 238 14
By rosie2089

"What?" Paris asked again.

Me and Camden said nothing.

"Somebody better start talking" Paris said angrily as she moved Everett further into the room and then slammed and locked the door.

Still nothing was said.

Camden and I kept exchanging looks.

"No,neither one of you want to talk?" Paris asked while looking between us with her arms crossed.

"I don't know what you want us to say" I finally spoke up.

"When? Why? How? You can answer any of those" she said.

"When...It happened six months before you two got together, why I did it is beyond me. I guess I thought he was attractive at the time and I think you know how" I answered and she just kept looking between the two of us.

"Why didn't either of you tell me?" She asked.

"Why don't you have your boyfriend answer that" I said while turning towards Camden.

Paris and Everett both looked at Camden too. He looked very nervous about having all eyes on him.

"Fine!" He finally huffed out.

"I told her to keep it a secret or I would tell everyone she took advantage of me while I was drunk" Camden said.

"Why?" I've never seen Camden so flustered.

"Why what, Paris? What do you want me to say?" He asked angrily.

"Why would you tell Brynn to do that? You know exactly how her life has been" Paris said.

"Oh my god! Open your eyes Paris, Brynns life is not bad, she lives in a million dollar mansion and gets everything paid for all, she has to do is ask! You treat her like she's five and can't defend herself!" He screamed and I looked down.

"You don't know anything! You have no right to judge her" she said.

"You are not the one taking care of River, you are not the one who gets treated like they're nothing by they're own parents so you do not get to say she doesn't have a bad life!"

"She chose to keep River, I told her just to give him up when he was born because she repeatedly told me she was scared to be a mom at seventeen. She didn't have to take care of him by herself" he said immediately.

"Camden just leave. I'm done talking to you for tonight" I looked back up to see Camden looking between the two of us before rolling his eyes and then leaving

We stood in silence for about a minute or so before my dad walked in.

"Paris, let's go. Time for your meet and greets" after he said that he left.

"I'm sorry" that was the only thing I said before I grabbed Everetts arm and pulled him out of the room.

He didn't say anything as we walked down the hallway, he just let me pull him until I just had to stop and lean against a wall.

I bent over once I leaned against the wall and all my emotions hit me at once and I just burst into tears. I don't know exactly what I was feeling but it was hitting me all at once.

I slid down the wall and sobbed into my hands.

I sat and sobbed for a couple minutes before I felt Everett sit down next to me and pull me close to him.

"I don't know why I'm crying" I said into his chest.

"You're stressed" I couldn't help but agree with that.

"Come on, let's get you home" I pulled away from him and wiped my face before standing up.

He stood up too and then grabbed my hand.

We walked through the hallway before we found the exit.

I didn't expect to open the door to a bunch of fans and paparazzi but that's exactly what was on the other side of the door.

I immediately squeezed Everetts hand harder and tried to cover my face. I didn't need to make Paris look bad by walking out of her concert with a puffy tear stained face.

We were swarmed immediately and fans were asking for autographs and pictures and the paparazzi was asking where River was and who Everett was and Everett just pushed through them all so we could get in my car.

Finally we made and Everett open the passenger door and let me get in and then he practically ran to the drivers side and jumped in before taking off out of the parking lot.

We drove in silence until I couldn't hold it in anymore and I needed to talk.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you about him" Everett looked over and gave me a confused look before looking back at the road.

"Why are you apologizing? You were not obligated to tell me about it. In fact I should be the one apologizing because I kind of invaded a personal family issue" 

It went back to silence for the rest of the car ride.
~
I felt better.

I had gotten home and showered and changed into my pajamas and was currently eating left over pizza.

I was watching the bachelor when Melissa burst through my bedroom door.

"What is this? What happened?" She asked as she shoved her phone towards me.

I looked at her phone and was shocked at how fast paparazzi can put a story out.

"Chaos at Paris Lindens concert" was the title and underneath was a picture of Camden storming out and then another picture of Everett and I walking out and you could clearly tell I had been crying.

I grabbed Melissa phone from her hand and started reading the article. There wasn't much to it because the paparazzi really didn't know what was going on. The article basically narrated what the people had seen, Camden leaving the stadium angry with Paris nowhere in sight and me leaving in tears with a 'mystery man' by my side.

"What happened tonight?" Melissa asked again as she sat down next to me on my bed.

I think Melissa deserved to know more then anyone because she had been with me through my ups and downs and she was basically my best friend.

So I told her the entire story and she didn't say anything, she just sat and listened until I was done.

"You don't seem surprised" I commented with a raised eyebrow.

"Honey, I've heard you and Camden get into many fights so I've known he's Rivers father for a long time" my mouth fell open.

"It wasn't only over hearing you two scream at each other..." I gave her a confused look.

"What do you mean?" She smiled like she was remembering something.

"When River was three or four months old, Paris was home for about three weeks and Camden came with her and I remember you went and took a nap because River hadn't slept all night so you were up all night and River was also taking a nap at that time. You had been asleep for about forty five minutes when I heard River start to cry through the baby monitor so I went to get him before he woke you up and when I got close to his nursery I realized he wasn't crying anymore and his door was open so I looked in and I saw Camden sitting in the rocking chair was River cradled in his arms. Camden was talking to him and saying that he couldn't wait to watch him grow up and become just like his dad." I smiled at that even though I hated Camden.

"Every time River would start to fuss he would rock him and tell him it was okay that daddy was there and that he didn't want to wake mommy up."

Did Camden actually care?
~
There is some mixed feelings In this chapter and I hope it was worth the wait.

You got to see a little bit of both sides of Camden!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

557K 18.3K 27
Bay could never be the same after she found out that she is pregnant for her rapist, who she may or may not know. Mr Williams, who is Bay's boss, rea...
58.1K 1.8K 31
It's a romance, it's a story about family, friendship. Mariposa has been living without her family for a long time, until she suddenly had to take o...
64.9K 1.7K 22
Jake Paul is a Navy Seal and when he is home for the holidays he finds out Alissa his wife is pregnant but what happens, if Alissa, wants an abortion...
A Child's Choice By Tara

General Fiction

115K 4.3K 11
A single mother shows up to an interview as a nanny to a small girl, without telling the girls father she has a child of her own. Because of her obv...