Becca's Life (Louis Tomlinson...

By Wonderland_Angel

Rebecca is 18 years old. She had to move with her mother and her little brother to London. She left everythin... More

Chapter1
Chapter2
Chapter3
Chapter4
Chapter5
Chapter6
Chapter7
Chapter8
Chapter9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21:Epilogue

Author's Note (PLEASE READ)

94 1 0
By Wonderland_Angel

Hey guys :)

So, I know that I am not posting any chapters but i've been busy with holidays,meeting my family and other relatives and all.

Anyway, I am going to edit these chapters that I posted to make the story better and have more readers. Because it was my first story and it's kind of boring with short paragraphs and crappy words. I am getting better at writing so I decided to edit the chapters. :)

Thank you for those who have been voting or commenting and even following me. It really means a lot to me. I know its not that much but I really do appreciate it :)

Go Read - Winter in London --- its a new story, teen fiction, and i'm feeling that it is better than this one because it doesn't have any crappy words and all that, like this one. As I said I am going to rearrange these chapters.

Hope you Like the other story and comment tell me if I didn't got any better and if you liked it :)

Comment, Vote, Fan :)

Thank you so much!

I will upload as soon as I can ! :))

Enjoy the holidays and Happy New year hahaha :)

Louis Tomlinson on the Left -------------------> you're welcome ;)

haha!xoxo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Bye~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
355K 12.9K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...