Entwined by Destiny

By Em-square

As humans, we all make plans but Allah is the best of planners.Four cousins thought they had their lives all... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Acknowledgements 🌹🌹🌹
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-two
Chapter Forty-three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-five
Chapter Forty-six
Chapter Forty-seven
Chapter Forty-eight
Chapter Forty-nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-one
Chapter Fifty-two
Voting Polls
Dua Solicitation
Epilogue
New Book

*Not an Update but pls read*

2.8K 422 64
By Em-square

Assalamu alaikum my good people. Hope y'all are enjoying the weekend. Sorry, this isn't an update but I hope you'll read it through to the end.It's meant to clear the air about the latest development in the story.

I'm really glad and happy to see all your comments concerning Walida. It shows y'all are really following the story cos Walida has that effect on people---everyone has a soft spot for her.

Now about your concerns regarding her, dont worry my good peeps. I can't deny Walida her first and only love. Even my inner mugu isn't as wicked as that. ..lol.Besides, Mahmud won't even let me try that!

Anyway, what I want you guys to understand is that this story is an out of the ordinary one.It has a bizarre plot unlike our normal everyday stories. If you read its description, you'll understand where it is heading to.

I have a confession to make; this story was inspired by a true life story I heard about a guy who married his cousins on the same day.Actually, I was among those saying "Kai, which kind of madness and kwamacala be this? He wants to create problems kenan.Ya aka kare da two strangers talkless of two blood related cousins? .Anyway, I went to bed that day but sleep eluded me.As I closed my eyes, my imaginative mind went into gear and thus, the story of Mahmud, Walida and Iman was created. That is what the title "Entwined By Destiny" entails. If you look at the cover, there are three hearts connected together signifying the trio.

So therefore, I'll understand if some of you say "Kai, I can't stand this madness and kwamacala" and opt out of reading cos me myself that was my first thought when I heard of the man marrying his cousins. But to those who decide to stick by, I hope you'll enjoy the entwined lives of Mahmud and his beautiful cousins. Not to talk of Fateema and her own Mr.Right.

Thank you so very much for giving this story a trial. It's my first one on Wattpad and so it means a lot to me what you guys think about it.

Pls don't hesitate to criticise cos that's what will make me improve. Thanks once again and Ma'assalam.

Till we meet in the next update if Allah so wills.If not, pray for me pls.Tnx♥♥♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

547 66 8
In a world where love is both sought after and elusive, two souls find themselves entangled in the intricate web of fate. She, a woman with a heart...
In the Stars ✅ By Sara

General Fiction

1.8K 96 18
Not every truth deserves to be brought to light. Especially, when it's a ticking time bomb. Eventually, shredding every piece of his life with it. Za...
886K 51.1K 50
Genre: Romance, Suspence, Humour, Drama and Spiritual #01 Spiritual 30/08/16, 27/12/16, 30/12/16, 23/03/17 Talia Jabran is a young girl who save...
2.8K 624 23
There's a popular saying which says that destiny can only be delayed but can never be denied from being fulfilled.Good things often take time. Incase...