capture [camren]

De URGHlernjergi

Lauren Jauregui is an intern for a photography company. She was assigned to a project for a runway and her ey... Mais

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five - final chapter.
epilogue.
strangers

eight.

12.4K 238 27
De URGHlernjergi

camila.

I woke up with a pounding headache and an unfamiliar ache between my legs. I looked beside me and Lauren was still asleep with her arms wrapped around me. I tried to recall last night and only remembered the second shot Dinah made me take. I felt Lauren shift then a kiss on the back of my neck. "Morning." She groaned. "Morning, did we do things last night?" I asked. "I told you, you won't remember." She said. "Oh, so we did." I replied, finally able to recall things.

"I'm sorry." She apologised. "It's alright, I remember now." I smiled at the memory. "Did I do good?" She asked. "Amazing, what about me?" I asked. "Amazing too." She replied, pulling the sheets up and covering both our bodies. I closed my eyes and fell back asleep.

I woke up again and my aches are still there. "Hi, baby." Lauren said, picking up two pills and a glass of water from the bedside table. "Thanks." I replied, sitting up and taking the pills. She kissed my forehead and laid down beside me. "You're still naked." I said. "It's my apartment." She replied and I chuckled. "Should we get something to eat?" I asked. "I can cook something, I'll check the pantry." She said, getting out of bed and putting on a pair of boxer briefs on the floor from last night and a t-shirt. I decided to get up and put on one of Lauren's big flannels that reaches down to my thighs. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and remove the makeup from last night before joining Lauren. "I found this pancake mix but it will take awhile to cook, is that okay?" She asked. "Yea, it's fine." I replied, grabbing a glass of water for myself.

"Here you go." Lauren said, serving two stacks of pancakes. One looked sort of regular then the other plate was just burnt. "You're not eating those." I replied. "I'll just cut off the burnt part." She said, sitting beside me. "Take some of mine, these are too burnt to be consumed." I replied. "It's fine Camz." She said. "I'm not taking a no, you will throw those pancakes out and take half of mine." I ordered, taking the knife and fork from her hand. "Fine." She gave in and took the plate to the kitchen.

She came back out and sat down beside me. "Feed me." She said and I cut a piece of the pancake, drowning it in maple syrup then bringing it to her mouth. "How did you burn half of the pancakes?" I asked as she chewed on the pancake. "You don't know how distracting your legs are." She mumbled. "What?" I asked. "Nothing." She replied and I smirked.

We finished up breakfast and decided to stay in. I sat on the very end of the couch and kicked my legs up onto Lauren's lap. She ran her hands along my legs, making me squirm. "Stop it." I said and she smiled, moving her hand to my inner thigh.

"Laureeeeeeen."

"What?"

"Stop it, I'm sore...down there."

"You okay? Did I go too hard on you?" She asked. "No, you're just big." I said and she blushed. "Am I that big?" She asked. "Yup." I replied, blushing as well, thinking about last night. "Wait, are you not wearing anything underneath this?" She asked, lifting up the flannel and her eyes widen. The doorbell rang and Lauren pulled down the flannel immediately. "Erm...I'll get the door." She said, getting up. I let out a laugh at her blushing state and she flipped me off.

She opened the door and Dinah and Normani was there. "Hey, guys." I greeted, pulling down the flannel to make sure no one could see what was underneath it. "Hey, Chancho." Dinah groaned, sitting down on the couch beside me. "You look like shit." I said, sitting up. "You looked like you had fun last night." She smirked, making me blush. "How big is she?" She whispered. "Very." I whispered back. "What are you talking about?" Lauren asked, sitting on the arm of the couch so Normani could sit beside Dinah. "Just how big you are." I said and she blushed. "You don't need to tell the whole world." She blushed, kissing the top of my head.

"Why are you guys here?" She asked. "Oh, we're bored, we don't have food at home so we came over." Normani said. "Well, too bad, there's no food here." I replied. "Then let's go out." Dinah suggested. "But Camz and I wanted to stay in." Lauren said. "Your opinion isn't important because if Mila says yes, you'll agree to it." She replied and I giggled, knowing how whipped Lauren is when it comes to me. "Fine, Camz, do you want to go out?" Lauren sighed. "Sure." I said. "Yay Mila!" Dinah cheered then groaned at her hangover. I got up and headed to Lauren's bedroom to change.

Lauren followed behind me and closed the door behind her. "You're cute." I said, kissing her cheek. "Whatever." She replied, looking through her closet. I kissed her cheek again, poking her stomach until a smile appeared. "Stop it, now get changed." She said and I looked around to find my panties from last night. "You know, you should leave an extra pair of underwear here next time." She said. "Yea, because you always ruin them." I replied. "Then you leave them here for me to wash." She said, tossing me a clean pair of panties. "Thanks." I replied, slipping them on. I took Lauren's pair of black joggers and put them on, not caring about putting on a bra. "Your butt looks good." She said, palming my butt in her hand. "And you're not changed." I replied then left the room.

---

"Oh my gosh, Camilla!" Someone called and I looked up to see Austin. "Fuck." I cursed, hiding my face. "Who's that babe?" Lauren asked. "You know that guy that I had that horrible date with?" I asked. "That's him?" She asked and I nodded. "What were you thinking?" She asked. "Yeah, I'm regretting that very much." I replied, hiding my face in her neck. "Erm...Camz, he's coming." She said, wrapping her arm around my shoulder. "He can't see me, shush." I replied.

"Camilla, it's been awhile." I heard Austin say. "Camz, he's standing right in front of you." Lauren said and I looked up from her neck to see Austin. "Hi...August..." I said, pretending to forget him and Dinah was snickering. "It's Austin but it's fine, how are you?" He asked, waving at Dinah then checking me out. I felt Lauren's grip on me tighten and I placing my hand on her knee to assure her. "I'm good and you?" I asked, giving him a small smile. "I'm great actually, I started a business and it's doing very well." He said, pulling out a business card and giving it to me. "That sounds amazing." I replied, trying to sound enthusiastic. "I've got to go, but give me a call sometime, let me take you out for dinner or something." He smiled then left.

I let out a sigh then took the card, reading it for a second before tearing it. "Good girl." Lauren said, kissing my temple and I squeezed her knee. We finished lunch and headed back to Lauren's apartment while Dinah and Normani headed back for Dinah's, even though they probably should just move in together but for some reason, they aren't.

"What should we do?" Lauren asked, sitting down on the couch. I sat down on the couch and laid my head on her lap. She smiled and ran her hand through my hair. "What do you suggest we do?" I asked. "I don't know, watch a movie? Make out? Or both? Netflix and chill?" She asked. "Or you could be less horny and we could go out." I replied and she blushed. "Where would you like to go?" She asked. "I don't know, I've never really explored this city too much. Too busy." I replied. "How about the park? It's a beautiful day out." She asked. "Sure, but let the lunch digest first." I replied, closing my eyes. I heard her giggle and felt her hand to continue stroke my hair.

I woke up and my head was still on Lauren's lap. She was on her phone while her other hand kept stroking my hair. "How long was I out for?" I asked and she looked down and smiled. "About an hour, should we go now?" She asked and I sat up, nodding. "Just give me a minute so my legs can wake up." She said. "Sorry." I apologised and kissing her. "It's okay." She smiled.

"So how has it been with your internship? You always ask me about my modelling and I don't get a chance to talk about your job." I asked, holding Lauren's hand as we walked down Battery Park. "Well, it's the same. Photoshoots, runways, meetings, the usual. Unlike your amazing fame life." She said. "Yea, but all you do is complain about that one employee or how Normani doesn't act like a boss." I replied. "Trust me, I love it at Capture, it's an eyeopener. But sometimes it gets boring and repetitive until something comes up then. it's fun again." She said, hooking her arm around my shoulder, holding me close to her. "Ever considered quitting?" I asked.

"Well internships last 6 months, I have like a month left but the money is good. Don't worry about me, I actually like it there, I just wished that there was a wider variety of things that the interns could do. Hopefully, they offer me a job when my internship ends so Normani can stop sending me to make her coffees." She laughed and I laughed along. "Let's sit down." She said, taking me to a shaded area under a tree. She took off her coat and laid it on the grass. "Thanks." I said, sitting down. She sat down and laid down with her head on my lap.

"Anything you want to know?" She asked, looking up at me. "What's your ambition?" I asked. "Well, to own my very own photography company and do what I love, capture memories. You?" She asked. "I actually don't know, my end goal isn't modelling but I love it, I really wish to pursue a singing career though." I answered, smiling. "Singing career huh? Then how come I've never heard you sing?" She asked. "Firstly, your date ideas never consists of karaoke nights. Secondly, Dinah or Normani never dragged us to a karaoke bar. Thirdly, I don't sing when you're with me. Except for that one time in the car." I listed out. "Why don't you sing when I'm around?" She asked. "It's embarrassing." I said, blushing. "It's not embarrassing. Sing for me next time alright?" She asked. "Maybe." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Hey, Camila Cabello right?" Someone asked and Lauren quickly got off my lap, sitting up. "Yea, how are you?" I asked, getting up and giving her a hug. "I'm great! Can I get a picture?" The girl asked. "Sure!" I smiled, taking her phone and opening the camera app and taking a photo with her. "Thank you so much!" She said and looked over my shoulder. "May I know who's that?" She asked. "I'm in the middle of a date right now but would you mind if you keep this a secret for me?" I asked. "Of course, thank you for the photo. Have a nice date." She smiled and waved at Lauren before leaving.

"If a news article comes up about Camila Cabello rumoured to have a girlfriend on a date, you'll know why." I said, sitting back down. "She was nice though." Lauren replied, kissing my cheek. "Why are you so cute?" I asked. "Why are you so cute?" She asked and I smiled, pecking her lips. "Look at the sunset." She said and I looked up to see the orange and pink sky. "It's pretty." I smiled. "Like you." She kissed my forehead then pulled out her camera to take pictures. "Look at me." She said and I turned my head, giving her a smile so she could take pictures. "So beautiful." She said and I blushed. She took all the photos she wanted and decided to go to the supermarket so she can buy ingredients to cook us dinner.

We passed by the condom section of the store and I grabbed Lauren's arm. "Can you get me pregnant?" I asked. "What?" She asked. "Last night, we didn't use a..." I said. "Shit. But the chances of you getting pregnant is extremely low since it's your first time and my fertility rate is very low, maybe you can take a few tests in a week?" She asked. "Okay." I mumbled. "Don't worry, it'll be okay, I'm sorry for not using a condom." She said, kissing my forehead. "It's okay." I replied and we went to the cashier to pay.

"Camz, how about you help me in the kitchen? You know, get your mind off things?" She asked. "Alright." I said, following her into the kitchen. "You hungry?" She asked. "Not really..." I don't have an appetite for anything. "Camz, don't worry about it- Okay, that sounded very stupid coming from me but I want you to loosen up a bit." She said, massaging my shoulders. "Okay." I replied and helped her unpack the groceries. "Give me a smile Camz." She said, poking my sides, making me squirm. "Stop it." I replied, trying to stop myself from smiling as I unpacked the groceries. "Smile." She said, tickling me and I started giggling, turning around and grabbing her hands. "There we go." She smiled, kissing me. "You always make me feel better." I said, hugging her. "Of course, because I lo- because you're my girlfriend." She replied, hugging me tighter.

Did she almost say the 3 special words?

---

I feel like my chapters are slowly turning to shit. I would appreciate a little bit of feedback, feel free to say whatever you want.

p.s the PCA's performance was so beautiful, i died in school. And also, IM GOING TO SEE THE GIRLS IN APRIL 😫😫😫👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.4M 36.5K 110
Prompt: It's been seven years since graduation and Lauren Jauregui is a highly popular and in demand photographer whose latest job is photographing t...
228K 6.8K 89
Camila Cabello is an 18 year old college student with a simple life, excellent grades, and a sweet boyfriend. She always has things planned out ahead...
718K 5.3K 45
❝ CAMILA CABELLO IMAGINES ❞ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* imagine dating this ...
27K 501 15
Unknown: hallo!!! Camila: Hi Camila: Wait Who the fuck are you??