Biker's Teddy (Wolves MC 3)

By CrazyBookworm1997

Teddy has never been in a good relationship. Starting her new job as a cleaning lady for some of the local b... More

Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Note(4/9/17)
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Epilogue

Prologue

29.2K 821 6
By CrazyBookworm1997

*Teddy*

"I'm so stupid," I cried to my best friend, Angelica. "Why do I always get the guys that are rude and end up hurting me?"

"I don't know T," Angelica said giving me a sad smile.

"God," I groaned dropping my head on my pillow. "This week has been horrible."

"What else happened this week?" Angelica asked curiously.

"I got fired," I sighed turning my head so I could see my computer screen that I was videoing with her. "So I now have to find another job."

"Why don't you move here?" Angelica said, "You could help me out with the shop or get another job in town. Besides I miss my best friend."

"I don't know," I mumbled.

"Doesn't he live in the same apartment building as you?" she asked and I groaned, "So, I'll see you Saturday?"

"Yeah," I sighed giving her a small smile. "I'll call you tomorrow."

"Bye," she giggled before groaning. "Stupid biker."

Giggling I closed my laptop glancing around the small apartment.
---

*Preston/Hacker*

"Hacker," Tanker said and I looked up from the screen I was staring at. "Bullet needs you to show Angelica's friend to a few of the guys houses."

"Why?" I asked confused.

"Because she'll be cleaning your house," he said.

"Who is she?" I ask curious.

"Her name's Teddy," he shrugged.

"Teddy," I say as we hit the main floor, "Sounds like a nickname."

"It's her real name," he said. "Angelica said she was coming to live here."

Shaking my head we walked over to the lounge area and I stopped breathing when I saw the girl with multicolored hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83 1 25
Olivia has never been in love. She has never been on a date. She has never had a real relationship. She's just not interested in anyone. But everythi...
482K 14.4K 28
Bailey has wanted a relationship like her parents had. When her husband is killed she moves back home with her newborn baby. When someone tries to hu...
164K 2.6K 26
When Summer Curtis moves in with her cousins after her mother kicks her out she becomes closer with the toughest greaser in town. Dallas Winston. Eve...
674K 23.5K 24
All Willow has ever wanted was to be a dancer. When she gets a call from the hospital informing her that her old dance teacher had a heart attack she...