Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)

Por BluePringlez

Asoka Rose is an isolated girl who lives her life in her fantasy. Her sanity had been lost long ago. And as s... Mais

Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)
Prolouge
1-Dreamer
2- Sleeper
3-A Learner
4- Silence
5-...Akward
6-Whatever
7-Haru no Bara
8-Alone, Such a Kind Word
9-Moo-Part 1
10-Moo-Part 2
11-Hot Daummm
12-Violated
14-I don't even...
15-MooMoo-Just the Begining
16-Moomoo- And Thats the End Folks
17- Starting to Talk
18-Holy Shugar Cookies
19-Just The Way You Are
20- Talking with Silence
21-So Many Questions...Too Bad
22-I'm Super Thanks for Asking
23-I'm The Queen Now!
24-Date?
25- I iz Confuzed
26- And It Begins, the Feelings, The Fillers :P
27- Old People... e.o
28- STAY THE *%#$& Away from me!
29- Slowing down to a Jog.
30- They Drunk...They Entertain ;D
31- Parodoxs and Unicorns
32- MORE COMPLICATIONS?!
33 1/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
33 2/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
34- I don't feel like watching the prelims
35-Thoughts
36-Realization
37- Slowly Understanding
38- Peter White c:
39-Memories ;_;
40- Spilling the Bee's
41- Worries and Silence
42- Meeting Team Kana
43-Save me FROM Team Kana
44- Heading back to Konaha, With Team Kana
45- The Shippers are EVERYWHERE!!!
46-Oh Hai Weasle
47- Where I Belong
48-Patterns and Interwebs
49- You All Will Hate Me ;D
50- Kakoka's Best Chapter Ever :D
51- Loveless
52- Festival
53- Tomorow
54- Exams and Invasion
55- Cheese and Reality
56- Prophecy
57- I'm So Effin Sorry ;_;
58- Dance Magic Dance!
59- Listening to Water.
60- Atleast You Don't Know Where I Live...
61- Colors...
62- I Believe
63- Jashin and Kami
64- Portal
65- Jashinst Brawl
66- Freedom Eve
67- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 1)
68- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 2)
69- The Day of The Prophecy (Part 3)
70- Epiolouge- Not So Alone

13-Walkie Talkie :D

24.3K 911 115
Por BluePringlez

Asoka's POV

Sasuke could feel my unease and focused his eyes on me. I just kept my gaze on the bottom sentences in Kiki's email as I furiously tapped away on my phone.

"To: 7h3I-I4KR@------.com

Subject: Re: Yo Bitch I heard U like Naruto, so I put Naruto IN Naruto so U can Naruto while u Naruto.

Body:

Kiki! Oh my god, I told you to not underestimate them! Please don't tell me they got you! Bitch! I need the information! I know you probably don't believe me, but it happened. YES. IT. Mussō-ka is real.

But I'm not Hatake! I'm Bara! Asoka Bara! Did you know Bara means Rose?! I need information! Please! I need to know what happens.

Please! Ever since we met I'd helped you! But I can't save you now!

Keep running. Reply only when you're safe.

The key is the Rose

-Asoka R."

I pressed send. I won't send anything else for another two hours because:

1) She could be hiding, so receiving an email could make a noise on her phone.

2) If she got away, she'd write a new email and email me the rest.

3) If she got caught and they were searching through her emails and I emailed her, they'd question her, which would result in the opening of a closed case.

4) They might pose as her and try to get information out of me. (But there is no way they can copy her troll typing, and we have a code name to say to check if we are ourselves: The Key is the Rose and Key.)

5) She probably left the computer on with no time to delete or exit out of the browser.

I sighed and set a timer to bother me in two hours. If she doesn't respond by then, then I'll email her again, but, this time, pretending to be her partner in crime.

"Ne! Asoka-sensei! What's that thing?!" Naruto yelled looking inquisitively at the phone in my clutches.

"It's my cellphone;, it keeps me in touch with my friends. It's kind of like a walkie talkie, but it doesn't have a communication distance limit. It also has some games and stuff." I said.

"Ohhh, okay." Naruto said. Then, his curiosity satisfied, went back to his training.

I watched Naruto train until suddenly Sasuke remembered something.

"Oh, we came here to get you, Breakfast is ready." Sasuke said in all his emo glory.

"Oh! Thanks." Naruto said and we headed back to Tazuna's house.

-FF-

Just as we were about to enter the house, my phone rang; I received an email. Reflexively, Naruto and Sasuke got into defensive positions. Then, they looked at me and I gave them a sheepish smile.

"Sorry, that was my cellphone." I snapped it open and typed in my super secret password. The email popped up:

"From: 7h3I-I4KR@------.com

Subject: Re: Re: Yo Bitch I heard U like Naruto, so I put Naruto IN Naruto so U can Naruto while u Naruto.

Body:

Yeah, I'm safe, Bitch. So what didja want meh to tell yah again?"

I froze in front of the open door that Naruto held for me. This email is seriously wrong because Kiki never needs things to be repeated to her and she only calls me a bitch when she's happy. She isn't happy. She didn't use the key word, either. Oh, shit.

"Sorry..I'm not hungry...I'll just stay out here for a while..." I said with a Sai smile, and climbed to the roof of the house. I opened my phone and dialed in her number.

-Meanwhile-

-Third POV-

In a sparsely furnished, desolate, cold room, an 18 year old girl thrashed, trying to thrust and pry her arms from the two buff FBI men holding her, screaming for them to let her go. She had managed to send the last email to Asoka, her virtual best friend. Suddenly, the sol computer in the room rang, signaling an email was replied.

"Ah, an email was sent...well, at least we got the Famous Kiki Wex." The leader of the FBI's Interrogation Division said, strutting into the room in a crisp, black suit.

"Let me go!" Kiki yelled, trying to pry her hands from her captors, attempting to get close to the computer so she could break it before they could find what she's been working on.

"Open the email." The leading man said. The man that sat in the chair place in front of the computer began clicking.

"Read it out loud." His leader commanded.

"Sir."

"'Subject: Re: Yo Bitch I heard U like Naruto, so I put Naruto IN Naruto so U can Naruto while u Naruto.

From: Asoka R.

Body:

Kiki. Oh my god, I told you to not underestimate them. Please don't tell me they got you. Bitch. I need the information. I know you probably won't believe me, but it happened. YES. IT. Mussō-ka is real.'" one of the men working for the FBI read.

Kiki blanched instantly, immediately understanding what Asoka had told her and linking it to the email.

"'But I'm not Hatake. I'm Bara. Asoka Bara. Did you know Bara means Rose?! I need information. Please. I need to know what happens.

Please. Ever since we met I'd helped you! But I can't save you now.

Keep running. Reply only when you're safe.

The key is the Rose.'" The man finished reading, turning around. The leader's eyes bore into Kiki's.

"Oh my gosh, Asoka..." Kiki mumbled, looking down. She stopped fighting her captors.

"What information? Who's this 'Asoka Bara' person?" The leading man questioned.

"I'm not saying anything. You can ask yourself." Kiki replied, her unkempt, back-length black hair swayed as she shook her head. She was clothed in simple, casual garb. Anyone else wouldn't have suspected that she was a mastermind criminal who hacks and was working on the worst virus yet.

"So be it!" The leader thundered. He pushed the man occupying the chair off it roughly and began typing with a smirk on his face. He pressed enter.

"There. I sent it!." He sung.

A minute passed in a tense silence until a ringing sound cut through the tension in the empty warehouse like a knife. It caused everyone but Kiki to flinch. The whole party looked at the phone that was next to the computer. The leader picked it up and put it on speaker.

"Where's Kiki?" A girl's voice growled.

"Asoka, I'm here! Ah-" Kiki was punched in the stomach, sending her into a coughing fit.

"Kiki! Damn! I told you to be careful!" Asoka yelled.

"Ah, so you must be Asoka from that email. Now, I have a few questions." The leader said. It was silent for a few moments until Asoka reluctantly replied: "Fine."

"Good. Now, who are you?"

"Asoka."

"Asoka...?" He trailed off, waiting for her last name.

"Bara."

"Asoka Bara...yes, now what information did you need from Kiki and what is your relationship with her?" He inquired, trying to stall Asoka while the FBI began to track where her signal was coming from. He already knew her name from that email.

"I need her to tell me about Naruto. And she's my best friend."

"Go on, how did you meet her?" The leader asked, frustrated with the lack of signal. What was Asoka using? Skype?! Goddamn it. It was such a weak signal.

"In an RPG. We were much younger that time; she was learning how to hack, and I was learning how to make friends. She ended up hacking my profile, but she messed up, and her email was on the screen. I emailed her and stuff, and we soon became friends. What's your name-" A sneeze came from the other side, interrupting her. "Mister?" Asoka finished her sentence.

"I am the Division 4's Leader of the FBI, Arnold Kellen." The man replied.

"Ah, Randel's son, right, right, I've heard of you. How was your collage road trip?" Asoka said, a smirk obviously plastered on her face.

"How do you know about that?!" Arnold said, clearly unsettled.

"...Damn." Asoka cursed. She realized that she, as the 'dead person', was supposed to stay dead.

"You otaku! Forget about me! You-" Kiki was interrupted as a hand clamped over her mouth. She glared at the body which the hand was attached to.

"No! Kiki, how many times do I have to tell you-you otaku, hacking bitch?! You're my first best friend, and I don't let friends go that easily!" A slurp came from the other side of the line then an exhale. "Thanks Mussō-ka-kun, what flavor is this?" Was heard, faintly, even though the phone was on maximum volume.

"Uh, sunflower and pumpkin." Came a faint voice, sounding childish.

"Hn." There was some crumpling as Asoka's voice returned , but stronger. "I still need the rest of the information, and the link."

Abruptly, Kiki whipped her head and caught her breath, yelling: "Wikipedia!"

A slap was heard on the other line. "Oh my god, I'm stupid."

"You think so?" Came Kiki's sarcastic reply before her mouth was clamped shut again. "Can't a girl finish a conversation in peace?!" Kiki yelled, although the hand muffled her voice. The FBI stared at the girl, shocked and dumbfounded at her childishness.

"Ugh, I wish there were laptops or computers in this world, but nooooo, this is the stupid Ninja era, but we have walkie talkies and stupid shit like that!" Asoka whined.

"Hehehe, walkie-talkies." Kiki giggled, her voice still muffled. She was acting normally, like she wasn't in any danger or trouble. Asoka began to laugh on her side of the phone line too.

"Well, I expect you to call me when you need something. But I can't use my family name anymore since I'm practically dead." Asoka said.

"Okay!" Kiki yelled.

"Bye."

"Mm."

"Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep." Asoka hung up.

Kiki sighed, hanging her head in defeat. The leader glared at the phone, upset he couldn't track the call.

Meanwhile..

The REAL leader of the FBI watched with the cameras attached to his soldiers' vests. He was sitting in his spinning chair, his feet on a pile of papers, thinking the whole time:

"What the heck am I doing with life?!"

*End Chapter*

I had fun writing this chapter. Especially that last paragraph

Vote if you read

Comment if you have questions or comments.

Love if you read all of this.

-Anna

Edited as of 10/18/12 for spelling and grammar!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

339K 8.8K 37
Obito x Reader x Kakashi (Y/N) loved Obito, he loved Rin, Rin loved Kakashi, and Kakashi loved (Y/N). After tragedy occurs how does the chain switch...
1.6K 55 16
Tsuki Uchiha and Kakashi Hatake are childhood sweethearts and best friends. As life grows harder and more of Kakashi's loved ones are ripped from hi...
365K 7.4K 69
Story of Sarutobi Michiko (OC) and the love of her life Hatake Kakashi. Disclaimer: I do not...
147K 5K 20
Rose was left at an orphanage after the death of her parents, living under the abuse of the head matron. After creating bonds with the other children...