His Block

By InkD_Roses

What if the love of your life only stood across the street from you? What would you do? Cross the street or w... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE // DISCLAIMER
|0.1|
|0.2|
|0.3|
|0.4|
|0.5|
|0.6|
|0.7|
|0.8|
|0.9|
|0.10|
|0.11|
|0.12|
|0.13|
|0.14|
|0.15|
|0.16|
|0.17|
|0.18|
|0.19|
|0.20|
|0.21|
|0.22|
|0.23|
|0.24|
|0.25|
|0.27|
|0.28|
|0.29|
|0.30|
|0.31|
|0.32|
|0.33|
|0.34|
|0.35|
|0.36|
|0.37|
|0.38|
|0.39|
|0.40|
|0.41|
|0.42|
|0.43|
|0.44|
|0.45|
|0.46|
|0.47|
|0.48|
|0.Epilouge|

|0.26|

39.7K 1.5K 2.4K
By InkD_Roses

Omniscient

Hearing a loud knock on his door, Anthony got up from his couch right after wrapping another stack in a blue rubber band. Placing the money in a near by closet he grabbed his gun holding it near him just for reassurance. It shocked him to have such loud knocking. Hell, it shocked him to have company period.

He kept his place secluded, just in case he needed to isolate himself from some heated shit.

On the other side of the thick door there stood an infuriated Ximena dressed in a black sweatshirt, slimming khakis and a pair of running shoes. Her palm slammed against the door once more as she exhaled a deep strain of air.

Looking through the peep hole, Anthony huffed before slightly opening the door and pulling her in by the neck of her sweatshirt. A little shooken up by the way he snatched her up, she drew her police registered gun at him while he had already drew his. "Why the fuck is you at my crib?" Anthony growled down at her with a menacing tone.

Putting her gun down, she placed it back into her waistband. Her hand made it's way to his chest before she lightly brushed him off with an agitated stare.

Anthony definitely noticed thats where Jhenea got her attitude from.

With his gun now down, he watched as she frantically paced back and forth before him. "You fucking lied to me!"She spat at him with a menacing look in her eyes.

Anthony furrowed his brows. "You talkin' some bull, you not even supposed to be around hea' right now, you come around when shit aint' right and honestly the shit you sayin' is irrelevant."Anthony spoke to her in the same tone.

Ximena had now grew vexed. She knew he was young, but she had the thought of him being way smarter than he was acting right now. "Why the fuck do you think I'm here Anthony! You really think I would risk my job just to come have a fucking sit down dinner with you."Her petite frame fumed with anger.

"Then what the fuck are you hea' for, officer Reagan."He smirked. Ximena was slowly regretting the decision she had made. Anthony was inconsiderate and manipulative when it came to her part of the bargain. If things weren't going his way he would quickly throw everything she's done in her face and just make her feel shitty all together. The terms they came to meet in was sudden, but now that he had her in his hands like puddy, he was taking full advantage. Kind of getting his cake and eating it to.

Ximena had never stopped look for her kids, it may seem like it, but dealing with the fact that she was newly married and carried locked secrets from her husband who she vowed to be honest with kind of postponed her search. With her being on the force, you would think she would have a greater advantage of getting ahold with her kids, but she doesn't. Digging into someone's file, you would need probable cause and NOPD wasn't just no ordinary police unit, they wouldn't let shit fly like it was nothing. Eventually Ximena would be at a lost, with her career, husband and her abandoned kids.

Taking matters into her own hands she reached out to an old friend Alias Taylor. Someone who had been a trusting friend of Le'Cray who had soon grew a minor alliance with her by default. Being lost in the loop, she hadn't known that Alias had been fatally shot a few years back. Being back in New Orleans, word around town spread to her quickly causing her to hear about Anthony. Finding out that Anthony was Alias' son, she knew he had the same shake and grind that his father held when they were young. She had her ear out even more and found out that Anthony was on top of his game, he was elite at what he did and everyone was at his neck. First day of working with Luckket, she realized how much the man thought about the hustler daily and used all the gathered information Luckket had on him to reach out to young man.

She knew he was no dummy when it came to his hustle so she gave him a proposition that he knew he couldn't resist. Bring her to her daughter, and she'll keep Luckket off his ass.

Anthony agreed to what she offered skeptically. In the back of his mind, he felt as if he would be attached for a lifetime, but he also knew that Luckket wouldn't be giving up on him in a while due to the legacy Aaron held. From Anthony's interpretation, Luckket had only came around when he was up there in the streets, but little did he know, it all generated from Aaron who went by A2. Luckket had not only been coat tailing Anthony, but when Aaron had just stared out he had grew the same enemy that happened to follow his baby brother around his own hustle.

Now with Aaron's operation in the hands of his brother, Luckket knew that he had to pull all stops on this before it grew out of hand and Anthony became invincible. Luckket felt as if all the Taylor men felt superior and couldn't be touched so he grew attached and determined to taking the final Taylor down.

Luckket's resentment didn't just spring out of no where. Built up hatred for what Alias had done caused him to lash out on Alias' street raised children. Just as Anthony and Aaron followed in the steps of Alias with the hustler's mentality, Luckket had also followed in the steps of his father. He had become one of the most elite police officers on the NOPD force just like his father who was shot execution style by Alias.

One of Alias' sharp shooting jobs caused both of his sons to endure the hatred of officer Luckket's son, Brady Luckket . Aaron never really spoke on Luckket resulting in Anthony to be clueless of him until now, so no one knew about Alias' fucked up past with the Luckket clan.

Ximena just had the thought that Anthony was another fugitive that happened to get a officer stuck on his coattail. She witnessed it happen before and always prevented herself from getting sprun on a fugitive just as Luckket was.

"The homicide on Lively Ave five years ago, thats why I'm fucking here."She said to him while she ferociously rubbed her temples in a distressed manner.

Anthony shrugged his shoulders. "My uncle got shot up, never figured out who it was what's the big deal about that?"

Ximena's head jerked up causing her jet black hair to follow in motion. "You're the one who fucking shot him Anthony! Thats the fucking big deal. You told me that I had nothing to worry about. You're just making my job harder, did you ever think of that."

Anthony looked at her in complete shock, how would she have known that? The case went cold after a few weeks of the police bullshitting and not taking ir serious. Although it was in Anthony's favor, he still wondered how the case of his uncle just flat out ran dead one day as if it never happened. "You bullshittin' Reagan." Anthony waved her off. "When you stop playin' you ca' holla at me, other than that, you ca' split."Anthony nudged his head over to the door so she could exit.

"Stop and just listen!"Ximena shouted at him again. "Your boy Mally, isn't really your boy. I checked the recorded calls he's made since he's been locked up and he's had multiple calls with his public defender trying to get his record clean and getting it pinned on you."Although Malcom had been arrested for three misdemeanors, he still had pending charges from prior incidents filed against him. So anything that could prevent him from catching twenty years in prison would help him and if that meant taking Anthony down with him, then so be it.

Anthony chest rose in fury. How could Mally do this to him? Mally was Anthony's go to heavy hitter, so anything that involved selling, trading or making drug Mally knew about. You had to grow a tight bond with Anthony to have him involve you into his business. He wasn't running no huge shit where people had no idea who the boss was, he was very intimate and personal with his shit. So for Malcom to betray him, it definitely knocked over some bad blood that would soon boil over and destroy anything in it's path.

Anthony bit down on his bottom lip as he began to contemplate his next move. He had to think of a way to knock Malcom's dumb ass off even if he was in jail. He knew some people that would get Malcom touched regardless but for this one he wanted to handle it on his own. He created the snitch, now it's time to slaughter the snitch.

"What the fuck did he say?"Anthony gritted at Ximena as he stroked his chin hairs.

Ximena followed him into the kitchen where Anthony leaned against the counter. "He mentioned something about you shooting your uncle over 5 kilos and how you have a storage out in Baton Rouge. I suggest that you go get everything from that storage and move it somewhere else because his case got assigned to Edrell Laysen and I know she wouldn't miss out on getting a search warrant for it. She lives for shit like this."

Anthony's jaw clenched as he heard what Ximena was saying. Anthony knew if this shit got to the courts, he'll be in Malcom's space in no time and he wasn't willing to let the shit happen. No one really knew why Anthony had did what he'd done to gis uncle Aspen. Rumors had circulated that he had got knocked off by some top notch dope dealer from Atlanta because he stole five kilos from him, but only Anthony and his mother knew the true story and of course Apsen along with the man above.

Samantha was horrified yet relieved when word broke out that Aspen had been sprayed down with bullets while locking up his shop. It lifted a huge burden off of her shoulder, but it still killed her knowing that majority of the Taylor men were slowly getting killed by gun violence. This resulted in her holding Anthony and Aven much closer to her, but they rebutted her over protective ways and wanted to be on their own. Although Anthony and Aven never seen eye to eye, they still managed to protect one another and their family, they knew A2 and Alias woulf have wanted it that way.

Anthony never suspected Aspen as no crooked ass nigga, hell, that was uncle, he trusted the man. Only a year later after his father died, Aspen had became a huge father figure to the three boys including A2 who also looked up to him. Although Aspen wasn't Alias, there would be no one better to fill in that role, but his brother. Aspen did everything right, helped Aaron with his hustle, protected the family, even pitched in when money wasn't looking right. He wedged himself in Alias' place and no one stopped him. Samantha was grateful that she was receiving some type of help from someone other A2 and Yung, she needed someone who would be bringing legal money in not filthy money. Although Anthony didn't find himself foot deep in the streets until A2 got shot, he still dibbed and dabbed into it alongside his bullshit ass job at FootLocker.

His mother refused to take any money from him and his brother so Aspen was willing to make up for the missing money.

Aaron and Anthony both thought it was cool until they realized that Aspen was getting a little to close for comfort. It first started with him spending weeks over at their place on the couch ,that was minor, no one saw past that. Then it averted to him slowly moving in, the young men said nothing, due to Aspen continuing to help them. What alerted the older brothers was when Aspen began sleeping in Samantha's and Alias' room and no longer on the couch.

Samantha, a nice lady, kept her mouth shut and parted ways with her and her deceased husbans's bed and found her self sleeping on the living couch. Anthony found it odd, but he was raised to never stick his nose into grown folk's business.

One particular night, A2 was out in Miami and Anthony was coming in from his nighy shift at FootLocker. He came through the back door this night since it was a cold night and he didn't feel like staying outside to long. As he stepped into the darl kitchen, he noticed Aspen carrying Samantha bridal style into her bedroom and locking the door afterwards. He thought it was just a short act of kindness, until he heard his mother's sobs and yells from the bedroom.

Aven was at his aunt's house and Anthony found himself under pressure on what to do next all by himself.

That night he made the worst mistake in his life by not stopping what Aspen was doing to Samantha. It took every bit in him not to burst into the bedroom and beat the shit out of his so call uncle. The following day, he never saw Aspen the same. He didn't bother to tell anyone what he had witness, he just wanted to handle it on his own, without A2.

A week in raping Samantha, Anthony followed his uncle to work, stayed posted across the street and watched until he decided to lock up the shot. He contemplated on what he wad doing and if it was right or not. He was able to convince himself that he was doung it for the safety of his mother and his father would have wanted it that way.

As Aspen was locking up the doors getting ready to go back to Alias' place to go catch a thrill off of a scarred Samantha, he heard his name being called. Turning around, his eyes were met with a 9mm Smith and Wesson barrel that fired six shots into his body. One in his arm, four in his chest and another clean shot in between his eyes.

All the stress, anger, regret and sadness allowed him to have the courage to do what he did. With this being his first body underneath his belt, he wiped his prints from the gun then dropped it in the glovebox of Aspen's care. After, he went home, scrubbed the splattered blood from hus body then got on his knees and repented his sins.

The next day, word got out and the whole family was in distraught except for Samantha and Anthony. The played the whole hurt facade, but Samantha was just glad that she no longer had to feel his rough callous skin against hers' anymore and Anthony just was going with the motions, he felt however he wanted to feel that day, there was no sincere emotions.

A week after rumors circulated about the praised tattoo artist being shot down, Anthony finally felt the need to tell his mother what he did and why he did it. In the middle of the bed that the convinced A2 to buy to replaced the one that held the spirts of her rapist, she sat nose deep in a magazine. Anthony entered the bedroom to skeptical and guilty to approach his scared and damaged mother. She looked up from her Daily Mail magazine and patted a spot next to her so he could have a seat. Slowly sauntering over to her, Anthony felt as if the panelled wood floor creaked underneath him with suspense. Finally taking a guilt filled seat on the bed, he looked at his mother who kept a wonderous smile on her face.

Anthony knew what he had to tell her was gonna crush her. His mother was innocent, most of the Taylor men had a thing for innocent wallflower girls, I guess that what attracted him to Beylan and slightly attracted him to Jhenea. Samantha folded the corner of her page bookmarking it before setting it down on her lap as she looked at her son. Anthony bit on his bottom lip wondering should she know what he had done to protect her.

Samantha asked her son what was bothering him before she layed his head across his lap combing her fingers through his hair. At the age of nineteen, he finally felt the love and closure with his mother, moments before he was getting ready to tell her that he murded his uncle on the account of her safety.

Breaking the ongoing silence, Anthony began telling his mother each and every gruesome detail. From hearing the screams and yell from her that one night, to plotting to kill him that day foward, then following suit with his plan. He told her how he held the gun, how he felt when he pulled the trigger all the way to the cold feeling he got when Aspen's blood splattered all over him. Samantha was in shock, she lifted Anthony's head from her lap, rushed to the bathroom to empty her insides. Anthony held her hair up as she threw up in the toilet while thinking about the crime her second to oldest son committed.

After finding out what Anthony did, they both vowed to secrecy to never tell another living soul.

The rumors on the streets were just rumors that Anthony didn't care about, but the truth will haunt his mother forever. Anthony had already crossed that bridge of forgetting what he had done, but for Samantha it always seems to navigate it's way into her mind again.

Anthony looked at Ximena who stood across from him. He studied her finding small features of Jhenea implanted in her facial. Ridding his mind from her, he focused on what was much more important. "When Mally comin' out?"

Ximena bruhsed a few strand of her black tresses behind her right ear before responding. "Edrell got him a plea, so he'll be out two weeks before his court date. So possibly this Wednesday if he keeps up the good behavior.

Anthony nodded his head in understanding before thanking her for the new information. "You ca' find yo way out now." He stated while taking his phone out of the charger preparing to make a few calls.

Ximena nodded a curt nod before she began striding towards the door. In the midst of her leaving, she turned around to face Anthony. "How is she?"She asked in a hopeful voice.

Anthony shrugged. "From what I see, she's doin' good. Her and Milan got close to."He buried his hands in his pockets.

Although it enlightened her hearing that both of her kids now knew of each other, it also crushed her that they had to wait so long to finally become sisters. Ximena let off a slight smile before nodding her head. "Keep me posted."She stated before pulling the hoodie over her head and walking out of the door that Anthony locked behind her.

Shaking his head, he couldn't believe how far deep he found himself in this situation.

Emptying his thoughts, he went back to his phone. He had a problem that he had to fix immediately.
_____________________

Morgan sat across from me as we awaited for Aven and Pascale's arrival. I don't know how Morgan wad able to dragg me all the way over to a small diner to actually have conversation with Pascale. I was all about giving chances, but with her, I just can't seem to like her. There's something ofc about her. I don't know if it's the way she acts or the fact that Aven has found someone else to occupy his time with and I was just being jealous.

"Why are we waiting? We told Aven to be here early, I bet it's Pascale pounding her face with cakey makeup."I scoff with a roll of my eyes.

Morgan laughed while shaking her head. "You sound bitter. Don't frown, you grow wrinkles and become unattractive."She stated before taking a sip of her Mountain Dew.

"I do not."I rebutted. "I just don't like waiting and Aven never makes me wait."I folded my arms across my chest. I wad use to having my best friend all to myself due to him not talking to much people, but here comes Pascale changing everything. I understand that I'm being selfish because along with him having his own life, I do to, I just want things to go back to how they were when we all had time for each other.

I guess each and every one of us were growing up and venturing off to new things. Morgan was with Sam majority of the time, I was with Anthony and Aven was with Pascale. When we get to school, Morgan continues to be with Sam, Aven tried to balance Pascale and I then after school I'm either with Anthony or Milan.

We never have our days where the three of us get together and just talk, laugh and be together.

Now that we are attempting to have one of these days, Pascale decides that she just wants to nestle her self in as if she's been apart of it since the beginning. It was more agitating to me than it is to Morgan. She found amusement out of my dislike for Pascale, she just wanted to see will anyone's buttons would be pressed at this lunch.

"Cheer up bitch, there go the chocolate milk duds now."She laughed as she pointed out the window to the couple. Aven walked before her with their hands still conjoined together. He was smiling widely as his bright colored attire came more into view.

Pascale trailed behind him with her head nose deep into her phone typing excessively fast. It was evident that she was paying no attention.

Her long legs displayed from her solid black pencil skirt that she paired with a white shirt that she knotted in the front then she lightly topped it off with a light denim jean jacket. Aven held the door open for her allowing her to step in before him. Her head finally derived from her phone and onto her settings surrounding her. The small soul food diner was barely packed, it held an intimate vibe that I favored. Aven and Pascale finally approached the table Morgan and I sat at before we quickly shared greetings.

Aven sat next to me, across from Pascale while Morgan sat next to Pascale across from me. An awkward silence wedged in between the four of us as we took each others presences in. Morgan was the one who finally broke the silence. "Why do you always put that one gold slug in, it's so ugly, makes you look old."She shook her head in a distasteful manner at Aven.

"Shut the hell up Morgan."He laughed. "I'm glad you dyed yo' hair back to black because I was ti'ed of you lookin' like a damn sheep dog wit' all'a that blonde fur." He smirked as he rebutted Morgan's joking slur to him.

I laughed at the two."You two can never have a civilized conversation."

Aven shrugged his shoulders. "She just be hatin' cause my hair longer than that nappy ass shit on her damn head."I laughed cutting short the argument before they got to the point where they were bickering in the diner.

Aven turned to me noticing my new hair do. "I like the hair, but did you really have to cut it?"His voice held a bit of sadness causing me to laugh.

I shook my head no. "She didn't cut it, it's a sew in moron."Morgan scoffed as she scanned the menu.

I laughed cupping my hand over Aven's mouth before he could spew some insulting words onto her. "You guys have to stop."I laughed. "But back to my hair, it's all still there Aven, just under these extensions, no worries."I assured him.

"Cool."He nodded. "Pascale, you should do sum'n like that to your hair, black gettin' played out."Aven spoke. I knew he meant no harm, but I know if I were Pascale, I would feel a bit embarrassed. Morgan curled her lips in trying her best to suppress her laughter that was begging to be set free. I faced plamed myself at his outspoken bluntness.

Morgan shook his head. "He didn't mean it in that way, Aven is kind of slow."She covered up for his awful boyfriend mistake. I decided not to say anything and just act like she wasn't there.

Aven apologized washing over the slight embarrassment. We all began to order our food while Pascale took it upon herself to order for Aven. "And he'll have the philly cheese steak with cajun fries."She told the waitress causing my eyebrows to furrow.

"Uh no, Aven doesn't like steak. He'll just have a cheese burger, no tomatoes, no onions, light mayo and light mustard with banana peppers. He also would like cajun fries with cheese sauce on the side."I corrected Pascale while I ordered for Aven. He had been telling me how he has been craving a huge burger for a while now so it would only be right for him yo suffice his craving. Also Aven hates plain cajun fries, he always likes to have some sort of dip on the side to lather his fry with. What can I say, his best friend know more about him than his girlfriend.

Aven noded his head."Yeah, I want the second order."He agreed. The waitress nodded her head before taking our glasses to go refill our drinks.

As our drinks and food was set down in front of us again, Morgan decided to spring up conversation. "So Pascale, you do the Instagram shit on a check or just for fun?" Pascale was really big on social media, ad I hear from Morgan. She has a huge following behind her, that explains why he phone was buzzing so much that it almost fell of the edge of the table. She tried not to make her checking her device noticeable, but I couldn't help seeing Aven's jaw clench every time it vibrated. I don't know if he sees it as a problem or just finds it plain out annoying. He's very verbal so I'm pretty sure we'll find out by the end of the little lunch if she doesn't set it on silent.

Pascale smiled as she was finally contributed to the conversation."I mean, I do it for fun, but I do receive money for my shout outs, promotions and product reviews. It's a cool little side hobby, but I'm mostly focused on school."She stated. Pascale was a smart girl, she was extremely smart at that she just used her looks to get the easy way out of things. Although it's an advantage, it just gives off a bad first impression.

"This is your last year right?"I asked

"Yup."She nodded. "The big senior year." She smiled widely while looking across the table at me.

I nod my head. "Thats cool."

"You and Aven going to prom together?" Morgan asked looking between the couple. I already knew the answer, I just wanted to know what she had to say.

Pascale nodded her head yes. "I know we didn't talk about it, but it's only right for my boyfriend to take me to prom."She reached her hand across the table taking his hand in hers.

Taking a sip from my ice tea, I shook my head no. "Sorry, but Aven doesn't really like events like that, he told me he wasn't going to prom."I clarified for her receiving a small kick from Morgan underneath the table.

I shifted in slight pain as Aven agreed with me. "What she said. I don't be feelin' that prom shit. You buy all'a that stuff just for one night. I'a only do that for one thing and thats my weddin' day and honestly, I don't even feel like a weddin' is necessary."Aven shrugged nonchalantly.

"So who am I supoosed to go to prom with? "She raised her perfectly arched brow while throwing her left hand up in a questioning manner. On her wrist there sat my Pandora bracelet that Aven gave me for my birthday. Although I gave it back to him, that still doesn't give him the right to pass it down to her as if it were some family heirloom.

Morgam eyes trailed mine before they bulked st the sight if the bracelet on her wrist.

"I don't know, go wit' yo' girls or somethin'. Just know I aint goin'."Ven shrugged.

Morgan stifled a laugh before asking a question. "Aven is that Jhen's bracelet?"She drew attention to the Pandora bracelet on Pascale's wrist. I face palmed myself shaking my head at her pettiness.

Taking Pascale's wrist in his hands, he pulled it closer to his face making sure that it was the bracelet he bought me. By the way the 'J' charm hung beside the heart and in the center of star, it was definitely mine. I just wanted to sweep it under the rug, but of course dramafied Morgan wanted to bring it up. "Yeah, how the fuck you found this?"He looked up at Pascale.

She shrugged her shoulders in embarrassment. "It dropped from your pocket in my car, so I just thought-"

"No baby, Ven gave that to Jhen for her birthday, but Jhen gave it back to Ven because of an argument and now yoy have it on, even though Ven was gonna give it back to Jhen eventually."Morgan explained childishly.

I shook my head. "Pascale just keep that, I'a just buy you a new one."Aven told me defusing the confusion that Morgan was slightly amping.

I nod my head. "Well I guess that's settled." Morgan muttered. "Is that Anthony?" I'm beginning to think Morgan is just enjoying asking awkward questions. She's been doing it the whole lunch. She definitely found this lunch amusing.

Looking out the window beside me, there was Anthony getting out of his Cadillac. He was dressed in all white with silver jewelry accessorizing his attire. His gold trimmed black glasses sheilded his eyes as his low cut curls were covered with a white hat. What in the hell was he doing here? Maybe to buy something to eat, but Anthony was more of a fast food type of person due to his limited time. Sit down diners were definitely out of the equation for him.

Stepping into the diner, he walked straight over to me avoiding the greeting of the hostess. Standing behind me, I turn my head to look at him. "What are you doing here?"I asked with a raise of my brow.

He shrugged his shoulders. "For you. You should stop leavin' yo location on."He smirked while pulling my seat out a bit befor signalking me to stand up. I did as told before he took my seat and sat me on his lap.

Aven scoffed shaking his head at his brother. "You couldn't pull up a chair?"

"Nah."Anthony shrugged. "Why you sweatin' it for?"He asked his annoyed younger brother.

I sighed shaking my head knowing if I didn't stop this, someone would end the afternoon upset. "No arguing please."I pleaded with the both of them. They both just brushed me off with a sly 'whatever'.

I took it upon myself to introduce Pascale to Anthony, since seeing him was new to her. "Pascale this is Anthony, Aven's older brother."I told her awkwardly. I know it looked much more awkward to her than it felt to me. She was probably wondering why I was sitting on the lap of my best friend's older brother and why there was so much tension between the to guys. It was awkward for me to just be in the middle of the two knowing that they were upset with one another.

Anthony outstretched his hand, shaking it with Pascale. "Whass up love, I see you fuckin' wit'my buster ass brother."He chuckled as he took one of my chicken tenders off of my plate.

If I thought this lunch wouldn't get any more awkward, I really underestimated my friends. "Well then, we're just gonna add a dash of awkward and a sprinkle of brother rivalry and we have the other side of the table."Morgan stated referring to the side of the table where Anthony, Aven and I sat at.

"Fuck up, hair ball."Anthony said to Morgan.

Morgan mugged him. "You shut up, I'll stab you with my fork."She threatened holding the macaroni littered fork in the air at Anthony.

He chuckled sending vibrations onto my body. "Yeah whatever."He said to Morgan before averting onto me. "Tell to friends lunch is cut short we finna' roll."He said to me as he tapped my waist.

I had no other choice but to end my part in lunch and head out with Anthony. Morgan groaned as Aven complained about me letting Anthony run me, which I totally disagree with. Both Anthony and I stood up from the table preparing to head out. I grabbed my bag, barring it in my hands. I slid my phone into my back pocket as Anthony pulled out three twenties setting it on the table. Morgan jokingly thanked him for covering everyones tab and leaving additional money for her to take.

After I said my goodbyes, Anthony and I made our way out of the diner and into his car. "Was that necessary?"I asked him as he started up the car.

Laughing, he continued to drive. "That shit was very necessary, funny to. But you slidin' to my crib or you tryna' be home body Jhen today?"He pushed my arm off of the armrest that he wanted to rest his arm on.

"Remember last time I went over to your place?"I looked up at him. Although we didn't have sex that day, it was close enough. It was my first time feeling gratification from someone else and it was just indescribable. He did what he did so well that I'm pretty sure no one would be able to do it just like he did.

It frightened me a bit.

"Nah."He shook his head. "I don't, but I know you do so why don't you remind me love."He smirked.

I shook my head no. "I rather not."I chuckled. "But I will go to your place."I told him agreeing to go to his spot. Aside from the last time I went there, I enjoyed the homey feeling his place gave off although he was barely home. From the pictures of Payton posted at each and every corner to fresh scent his home had, I enjoyed every part of it.

His phone rang postponing his response.i let him answer and hold conversation. After a while, he hung up the phone taking an opposite turn from his place. "Somethin' came up mama I gotta take you home. We'a chill some other time."He told me. It seems as if something is always coming up. Not that I'm pressed about it, I just don't like the fact that he made me cut my plans short just so he could bail on me once more. If anything I could still be at lunch with Morgan, Aven and Pascale. Although it was an awkward lunch, I still was sparing time.

"Okay."I nodded in understanding.

He shifted his eyes over to me as he halted for a red light. "You sound upset."He set his right hand on my left thigh that was exposed by an appropriate sized rip.

Brushing his hand off, I responded. "I'm not upset."I clarified for him. "Just tired."I lied not wanting to dive back into my attitude that I was scolded on a few days ago.

"Ight cool."He dropped the conversation.

"Cool."I said after him.

____________________________

OKAY! I want to apologize for skipping an update weekend, my life got really busy.

But! I'm back now to make it up to you guys.

Also, everything after the Omniscient part is just mush I added in there to make the chapter longer. Just to catch yall up on Morgan's, Aven's and Jhenea's live since I've been writing about Anthony's alot lately.

In the next few chapters maybey I'll be able to go more into depth on Ximena's life and what's going on, hopefully.

Now I'm off to go finish reading His Tien 😛

Ps, I'm reminding yall again, I did not proof read.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 1K 12
To be in love was something that any human would live for. And to be loved, was something that any human would die for. Your life was perfect. You ha...
3K 45 20
You have a job - doing make-up of celebs in movies and shows. Since a few months you're job is to turn a young and talented cast into famous legend a...
159K 5K 23
It doesn't matters who you love, if that person reciprocates your feeling. Sometimes being, or getting things to be legal, doesn't help with the prob...
3.1K 351 20
Have you ever felt cheated out of life? Lost to the point you feel there is no turning back? No one to turn to in your time of need? Well this is the...