|0.12|

"Aven I have to get home."I simmered down my laughing as we continued to walk, our shoes making a collect of sounds against the pavement. School had now trickled down to an end for the day and somehow Aven had found himself accompanying me on my walk home. Which soon averted to a meaningless walk because we had no idea where our minds and legs were leading us.

He had apologize immensly for his part of me, Jamilla and Kashari's small, almost nonexistent scuffle in the school hallway. Although I wasn't upset, he wouldn't stop pestering me if I didn't accept it. "I'm sure yo' people's won't mind you chillin' with a nigga like me."He smirked cockily as he sat on a vacant bench that came to people's convenience when they felt a bit sluggish.

"It honestly depends on your definition of chilling, and the type of 'nigga' you are."He stared at me for a while before craking up into laughter.

"Hol' up, can you say that again."He drifted off into another conversation which he found much more amusing.

I roll my eyes playfully. "Say what Aven?"

"Nigga, say nigga again."He tried to stiffle and subside his laugh.

"No."I hit his arm lightly. "Now back to the original conversation."

He thought silently for a bit before fully focusing on what was being said seconds prior of him goofing off. "Well my definition of chillin' is really this. I know some otha' niggas and some fast ass girls think chillin' is really a way to get into each others pants, but I aint like that."He spoke to me. His soft spoken voice always peaked my interest he's always made me want to continue the conversation with him, in hopes that it will never end. 

I nod my head content with his answer. I tried to stay opened minded with dealing with Aven but I've also built some type of cage so I could protect my feelings. Although he was spitting very nice and soothing things, I still won't trust him, not now, not later, not ever.  I've dealt with plenty of situations where they fed me what I wanted and what made me happy just to connive and manipulate me at the end. For instance, look what Malcolm did, he's a prime example. Although he didn't really hurt my feelings with his stupidity and false mannerism, but what if I really did invest my feelings into him, I'll be hurt at the end like always. I pefer to not deal with thoes situations at all.

"Your material is good for a young buck like yourself."I chuckle looking at him.

He chuckled along side with me. "Ah ha ha ha ha."He laughed sarcastically. "Jhenea got jokes."He nudged me a bit.

"Not much of a funny person, but anyways, how was your day at school? Did you actually attend all of your classes?"I raised a questioning brow at him.

He shifted in the bench a bit before placing his brown orbs elsewhere avoiding my gaze. In the mist of the two days I've been acquainted with him, I've picked up the fact that he was very big on eye contact so it was definitely odd to see him do the opposite. "I mean yeah, I went to all'a my classes except one of them."He shrugged. Although he was reluctant to tell me he spoke as if he had no worries.

I'm not one to be pressed about someone doing whatever they want to do, but it was kind of a little slap in the face on my part because he has been telling me how he was going to follow the pact that we made and instead he blew it. He gets a pass this one time because this is his first experience back into school so maybe this was his way of adapting to it. "Oh, which class?"I wasn't going to bring up how displeased I was with him because it wasn't like it would resolve the problem.

"Gym. I didn't go to far though made sure my boy brought me back before the next class."

"Oh thats good. You were with Diego?"