|0.32|

"Jhen? You straight?"Anthony asked with his tone a bit frantic. The car swerved to the right side of the highway where cars we're permitted to pass upon. Jhenea sat in her seat with her chest rising quickly then falling suddenly. This definitely shocked her.

Anthony felt like he was the cause of this so guilt trenched all over him. He placed a soothing hand on Jhenea's leg that was bouncing up and down rapidly. Jhenea snapped her head toward Anthony taking in his worried face. She didn't believe not one portion of it. She shot him a bleak look with her eyes slit. "Get the hell off of me." She sneered through gritted teeth. She was past angry. Jhenea felt as if all of this could have been avoided by not only Anthony, but by the other irresponsible designated driver as well. Firstly, what justifies the reason the lunatic was following them? And why didn't Anthony just pull over on the side of the highway instead of racing the person to a nonexistent finish line which happened to be a car crash?

Anthony expected for Jhenea to lash out on him, it was bound for her to do so. She was upset and felt that Anthony was the cause of this. Little did she know that he was the cause of a lot more things than just this, it was and always will be deeper than any situation she was put in at the cause of him.

Scoffing at her attitude, Anthony decided to get out the car. "I really don't have time for you to be actin' like a bitch."He slammed the car door shut leaving Jhenea inside. He walked over to the back of his Mustang noticing the damage the Charger left. The Dodge was parked behind his car not to far with it's owner examining the damages as well.

He trudged over there more upset than before once he saw what the crash had caused. "Are you missin' some fuckin' screws in yo' fucked up head? Fuck yo' loony ass following me for anyway?"The individual still stood with their back facing Anthony. A hoodie covered their head in 87° degree blazing weather causing Anthony to find it odd.

Anthony felt as if he had waited for an explanation long enough before he roughly placed his hand on the individuals shoulder and jerked them around. Sunglasses bared the person's eyes as small sprouts of brunette hair poked out of the hoodie. Just by the sight of the high ass cheek bones, Anthony knew exactly who it was. Forcefully snatching the Saint Laurent shades off of the person's face he tossed them to other side of the highway to be ran over by multiple vehicles. "I should snap yo' fuckin' neck and stick yo' ass in yo own trunk for the shit you fuckin' causin'. Do you not fuckin' know she right in the damn car?"He jeered at her through clenched teeth. Here Anthony was speaking to Jhenea's mother while she at in the vehicle upset with him. He was in quite of a predicament. He couldn't be as heartless as he was with everyone else to her, she had built a tender spot in his heart that he partially didn't like.

Ximena smirked at how intimidating she was to him in this very moment. Usually he was playing this role, but right now, he was like puddy in her manipulating hands. Ximena had been following Jhenea for weeks now without her knowledge. She's studied the way her daughter surrounded herself by only a handful of people and how she didn't really enjoy herself anywhere besides school and home. She had been with Jhenea from when she left the small apartment in the AM to go to school, to when she left campus and accompanied in a walk home with Morgan, Sam and maybe even Aven if he wasn't getting picked up by his mother.

She had pictures, she had addresses and she even had names. All she needed was to find a way to speak to her daughter. Being the complete coward she was, she couldn't face the chance of Jhenea rejecting to speak to her face to face so she had to come up with an unfortunate situation where Jhenea had no choice, but to speak to her.

Ximena's mind hadn't conjured up the idea to purposely crash into the bumper of Anthony's vehicle, that just came by air when she noticed Anthony picking her daughter up from school. With her knowledge, she thought that Anthony ended whatever he had going on with Jhenea due to how much of an absence he's had in her life since she had been following her. When she saw the two giving affection to one another after Jhenea's school session, she was infuriated. Now that she had took it upon herself to cut all loose ends with Anthony, she didn't like how he was still around toying with Jhenea's emotions. It was evident that her daughter was oblivious to Anthony disloyal actions towards her and what better moment to tell her daughter the truth, about everything.