Yandere x Herotic [Budo x Aya...

By Puppy_paws123

Ayano has moved to Akademi High. She keeps wondering about her love life, and if she will ever have anyone... More

A New Crush (part one)
The Hang Out [part 2]
Trouble comes along
THE MATCH MAKING BEGINS!!
New friends
Double Date.... And a murder.
New couples
Face reveal!
Omg!! (Last chapter)

The forgiveness of Budo (part 3)

563 11 21
By Puppy_paws123

Budo's POV

After what Ayano said to me, I couldn't sleep. I mean... Did she mean it? I walked to school with jumbled thoughts. There were a lot of un-answered questions now, like, Did Ayano really mean what she said? Was she just joking when she said she kills people? I walked in into school and I saw Ayano. What should I do? I... I dunno. I decide to just ignore her until she talks to me or something. "Uh... B-Budo.... C-Can I... T-Talk to you...." "Yeah.. Er..um sure." She pulls my hand and takes me over to a corner. "Im REALLY sorry about.. Well er.. Y-Yesterday" "...." "And er well-" "Ayano. Its okay." "W-What??!!" "Its okay. I know you didnt mean it anyways"

Ayano's POV

Budo was really nice for forgiving me, but what he dosen't get is that I DID mean what I said. "Er... Um.. B-Budo..." "yes, Ayano?" "W-What I-I S-Said yesterday is er well uh.. i-its true.... I DO kill people...." i began to tear up. "O-Oh.... w-well...." "Budo please don't tell anybody! This was a life secret I wanted to keep to myself." he gave me a blank stare for a while. "Okay, I won't tell anybody." "r-really? T-Thanks B-Budo.." 

Taro's POV

I overheard 2 people talking around the corner. I was really, REALLY bored, so I lisened to what they where saying. It was.. ugh. Budo and that new girl. Her name was... Ayano I think? Anyway, after what I heard, I was shocked. Ayano is a Yandere?! oh hehehehe. I can't wait to spread rumors about this! heheheheheheh *evil look*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 237 10
Lauren Lewis and Bo Dennis - Lost Girl fanfic. Characters are as close as possible to the series.
61.6K 2.4K 16
To wake up in an abandoned building was not Kira's idea of a good morning, nor was being attacked by some mutated monster of a devil. In any case, a...
149K 5.4K 20
They first came as individuals, people caught up in the Nuclear blast of Craitown. But people soon realised that the infected numbers were increasing...
598K 16.3K 30
Clary is a girl with no friends at her school. She eats alone in the library. She doesn't talk to anyone. Her ex best friend holds a grudge against h...