[COMPLETED] My Carrots ۥN...

Av angstyxiao

Bellweather is defeated and the predators and prey are living in peace and harmony. Judy and Nick are the bes... Mer

Chapter 1-The Arravial of Jack Savage
Chapter 2-Greeting Jack Savage
Chapter 3-Judy
Chapter 4-Training & Another City?
Chapter 5-Movie Time
Chapter 6-Official Training Day
Chapter 8-Who is going on the mission?
Chapter 9-Talking to Scarlet & Going to the Lab
Picture and Gif TIME
Pic and Gif's Time part-2
Pic and Gif's Time part-3
Pics and Gifs Time part-4
Pic and Gifs Time part-5
Pics and Gifs Time part-6
Pics and Gifs last part!!!
Chapter 10-Going to Savage City
Chapter 11-Preparing for the Mission
Chapter 12-The Mission
Chapter 13-Don't Do this to me Nick NO!!!!
Chapter 14-What are you going to do to me!?
A/N
1k!!!!!
NEW COVER!!
Contest
Chapter 15- Leaving the City
Chapter 16-New Plan
2k!!! You guys are killing me
Should I stay or should I go?
Chapter 17- The Not so Secret Lab
Chapter 18- What have they done to you?
Tagged
Chapter 19- The Differance Between Us
Chapter 20- The End
Chapter Zero- Love Maze

Chapter 7-Dinner with Jack ;)

759 16 31
Av angstyxiao

Dedicated to all the JackXJudy fans!! \(•w•)/
(Warning this Chapter has a lot of pictures and GIFs)

<----Judy's mind and POV---->

So today is the day huh...The day I go to
Dinner with Jack...
OMG I CAN HARDLY WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All I know is I am supposed to be at the restaurant...what is it called??Oh right it was called Carrot Garden because guess what we are both vegetarians.

AHHH i am soooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok the time i was supposed to be there is at 6 paw'clock pm so right now it is 5:20 pm i should start getting dressed.

hmm which dress should i wear?? this one:

Or...this one:

Mhm I think I will go with the.....Blue 👗 dress.
Yeah that's the one!Ok then time to get ready and wait for Jack to call me.

<----Jack's mind and POV---->
I can hardly wait to see Judy.....
I believe I should start getting ready for our dinner so let me go and change...

There I should now go and text Judy and tell her to head to the restaurant....Or maybe not it would be to dangerous especially at night....
I will go pick her up I do have all the address of the officers...

<----Nick's Mind and POV---->

He really thinks I am THAT DUMB that MR.SAVAGE!!!!!!!!Well he was wrong I am going to their dinner and I will be their waiter to make sure NOTHING HAPPENS!!!!

<----Judy's mind and POV---->
Huh I am so bored he hasn't texted me back yet....

Is this his way of saying that dinner is canceled?I hope not I have been waiting for this dinner for a long time

*Knock Knock*
Huh oh maybe That's JACK

*Opens door*

Yes?

"Do you have your key"

"Oh yes yes I do it is right here."

"Ok CHECK it she has the room key!"

"Thank you NOW CLOSE THE DOOR!!"

Well I was not expecting that huh maybe he did cancel the dinner....

<----Jack Savage Mind and POV---->

Before I go and get Judy I am going to Deal with that FOX!! 🦊

*walks to the back ally where Nick's Tracker says he is*

"You sly fox."I say and he responds

"JU-Jack....."

"You think you can sneak around ME!!!!don't you ever think to RUIN my dinner with JUDY!!!"

"And just saying it now.....If you do get married with Judy...Which I hope not but if you do......YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO GIVE HER A FAMILY!!!!!

(well Someone named Nick is triggered.I mean look at him in this gif)

"Don't even THINK about attacking me...or Ruining our dinner GOT THAT FOX!!!

"FINE BUT I WILL GIVE JUDY A FAMILY!!!!!!!WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.!!!"Nick yells to my face

"You have some nerve don't you FOX!"

"My name is Nick.....Nick Wilde. My name is not FOX!!!!"Nick says

"Our conversation is over.Nick..."

<---heads to Judy's house/apartment>

<----Judy's mind and POV---->

*Knock Knock*

NOW Who is it

*opens door*

"Yes?"

"Hello Judy you look just as I thought.....beautiful"Jack tells me

"Oh Jack I was getting a little worried When you didn't text me back.Is everything ok?"

"Oh yes it is I just had to take care of some business and I wanted to come and see you.Plus it is night and dangerous."

(Ahhhh I can't believe I found a Gif of Jack talking!!!)

"Oh well shall we go then Jack??"

"Definitely lets go my lady."

(Ignore Nick in the background guys lol)

<----At Carrot Garden---->

<----Judy's Mind and POV---->

OMG I HAVE HEARD THAT THE RESTAURANT CARROT GARDEN WAS NICE BUT NOT THIS NICE!!!!!!

"Omg Jack this place is beautiful!"I tell him

"I am surprised you have never been here seeing you live in Zootopia."he says

"Yeah seem crazy but i never have time to rest and do things like this I always have to work."I tell him.

"Well I am glad to be the first to come and have dinner with you."He says and of coarse I start blushing.

gahhh i can't stop the blushing

"anyway should we go in my lady?"

"Oh yes,let's get going" I say

(So guy I am going to make the eating part quick and straight to the conversation they have)

*Judy eats a carrot salad with BBQ while Jack eats a plain carrot salad*

<----Reality---->

*nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom*

Jack--I see you really are enjoying your salad..

Judy--I CAN'T take it this salad is soooooooooo good!!!

Jack--I am glad you like it.

Judy--um do you want to talk about the mission ?"

Jack--Why not you are one of the ones in our team.

Judy--So the thing I know about the mission is that it involves someone going savage?

Jack--heh close but the mission will be about a CITY filled with savage animals...

Judy--What!!How does a whole CITY get filled with savage animals??

Jack--Well you might want to sit back and relax for this story....

Judy--ok

Jack--So my city called Savage City...No the savage animals have nothing to do with the name, but moving on um.There was a group of crazy scientist that wanted to return the world back to the way it used to be predators eating prey.So obviously no one liked the idea but the scientist still went with the idea..

So one of the group members named Bellwether came to Zootopia pretending to be a Assistant Mayor.

*Judy's Eyes widen*

And since bellwether found a way to turn animals into savages she told her colleagues and Bellwether also sent the plant known as the "night howler" to her colleagues and they started shooting predators they had captured as prisoners.

So Bellwether still over here decided to do the same over here with Zootopia but.....You Judy Hopps stopped her...

Judy--Oh yeah I did but i couldn't have done it without Nick!

Jack--Oh yes Nick........Would you like to hear the rest of the story?

Judy--Yes!

Jack--Ok so then after that when she was stopped and a cure was found her colleagues got scared and now started shooting predators in Savage City....They also released the savage predators they had as prisoners.So the whole city is infested with savage pretadors and with the cure Zootopia has come up with we will go to Savage City and bring the innocent predators out of being savage..

Judy--WOW that is incredible I can't believe that happened!!

Jack--Yes it is surprising

Judy--So what is the agent company you work for?

Jack--Oh the company\organization is called FAO (Furry Agent Organization)

Judy--wow that is so cool

Jack--Well,Judy this is the best dinner i have ever had because i spent it with you...

Judy--Same!

Jack anyway it is very dangerous if you go home on your own i will drive you..

Judy--Oh thank you so much Jack

Jack--Pleasures all mine

*Judy gets into Jack's nice car.I MEAN IT LOOKS NICE*

On the way to Judy's apartment......Judy falls asleep so Jack stays with her

SOOOOOOOOOO guys what did you think of this chapter?????

Besides Jack sleeping with Judy we get to see what the mission is about!!!

Honestly i can't wait for the chapter on the mission!!!

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this long chapter!!

lol and sorry for this last pic it showed were i got it from \(

Keep calm and keep being a weirdo

\(ow0)/

comment,vote,and read =)

it really helps

\(^&^)/

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1K 72 26
In the world of Zootopia, where predator and prey live in harmony, Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde are partner cops in Precinct 1 of the ZPD. Though Nick i...
28.8K 1K 14
in a world where our two favourite anthropomorphic animals never met, crime rates in the thriving metropolis of zootopia are at an all time high; and...
220 2 2
BEST RANKINGS: #269 in Zootopia #38 in judyxnick #764 in movie #130 in judyhopps #139 in nickwilde Jervis Holewhaler, Nick Wilde, Judy Hopps and Mark...
4.3K 281 25
____________________________________________ "At some point, life is going to grind to a halt." The wise words of Nick Wilde's mother who was lost in...