Complete || sequel to Somethi...

By ivory_kaiz

SEQUEL TO "SOMETHING IN THE AIR" More

Reuntited Reactions
Pick Me..Choose Me...Love Me..Marry Me...
pregnant?
Telling Henry..
Moving and Happiness
Reunited with old Friends..Dinner dates.
A baby is born part 1
Baby part 2
Finally weve been waiting forever!
Snuggles and Baby Shopping.
Why cant you be here when I need you... Like you Should
Your all I Need
Farkles big decision.
"6 months down, 3 to go Char" "Farkle Im pregnant!"
8 months Doctor appointment.
"HENRY THE BABYS COMING NOW"
Only me when Im with you
"HENRY! GET OVER HERE NOW!"
Circle of Friendship and fangirling over Chenry.
New Books.
All Fangirls
Riella Apreciation.
New Parents.
Visitors,Romance and Big news.
Change in apartment
All good things must come to an end. 3|5|18

So this parent thing.. Sure we've got it down?

465 16 0
By ivory_kaiz

Henry's POV
It was morning and Char was already sitting up in our bed reading. "Morning Love." She smiled not looking up from her book. "Morning beautiful." I smile. "Sleep well?" She asked. "Yeah." I smiled. Shes still reading. "Thats a good book there I bet." She laughs at my comment. "Yeah, its great." She replied. "I love you." I say. "I love you more." She smiled. We held hands as she still read. Soon enough we heard a faint cry. "Baby calls." She says. She gets up. Looking like a beautiful mother, with a kind look in her eyes. Ive noticed that lately since Crystal came along. She always has a soft loving protective mother look in those big brown eyes of hers.

Soon she comes back with a small baby Crystal in her arms. "Hey baby girl." I take her. "Good morning." I smiled and tickled her slightly. She did that baby laugh. Char smiled lovingly. "What do you want for breakfast?" She asked. "Let me make breakfast today. You need a break." I looked at her with sympathy. "No, its okay baby, no need. I am the mother I'll cook." She smiled. "But you're also my wife. And a busy mother, who needs a break, okay?" I smiled. She sighed softly knowing she cant win. I handed her Crystal and kissed her forehead. "Relax." I told her. She smiled slightly and headed to the livingroom.

*ignore the kitchen in the picture, its not what their kitchen is going to look like.*

I started work on sausage and French toast, one of Char's favorites. Every once in a while I looked over to Char and Crystal. Char was watching HGTV and lovingly holding Crys in her arms.

"Breakfast is ready." I smiled. She picked up Crys and walked over to the table setting Crys in her baby chair and sitting down in her chair. I handed her a plate and she smiled. "You made my favorite." I smiled back. "Yes I did. Because I love you." She smiled and stood up to give me a hug. I gladly accepted. She went to the fridge to get the things she gets to make her morning smoohie. "Want one?" She asks. "Nah, I have my coffee." I smiled. She giggled and made her smoothie then sat down to eat with me.

"So whats the plan today?" I asked her. "Well, we have to go out and get dipers and wipes. And maybe lunch later?" She said. "Yeah, sounds good. But I need to make a stop at the grocery store too, stuff for work lunch and we need to head to Staples, I need some stuff for the office." I reminded her. She nodded. "We'll leave at 12:00, for now lets enjoy the morning." I nodded at her response. We finished up our breakfast and Char gasped. "I didn't feed Crys!" I giggled. "Its okay, feed her now." She nods and picks her up and go sits down on the couch with the cover. "Why cover up, I mean its nothing I haven't seen or touched before." I say. "I don't know I felt like it." She shrugged. When she was done she went into Crystals room to change her and get her dressed.

"Awh my little girl looks so cute." I smiled playing with her. "Henry, I'm jumping in the shower." Char said. "I'll come with." I smiled. "No. You wont." She stops me. "What? Why?" I asked. "Hello. We have a kid." She points. "Yeah, we'll put her in the playpen." I say. "Absolutely not, go." She shoved me and closed the bathroom door.

40 minutes later she came out of the bathroom.

"Wow Char." I smiled. "Whatever, go get in the shower." She commanded, and I did what she said.

After I had gotten all ready, I saw she was too, and Crystal was in her baby carrier strapped across Char's chest. And in the other hand was her diperbag. "Got all that Char?" I asked. She nodded. "Lets go." I followed her out the door, down the elevator, and out onto the sidewalk. "Taxi!" Char yelled at one close by. It pulled over and we got in. "Where to?" He asked kindly. A little too kindly. "Um, Target." She smiled. He nodded and we sat back for the ride.

"So at Target we are getting.. Dipers and wipes right?" I asked. "Yes, and pacifiers, and another blankie, and more bottles." She said. "Okay." I sighed. "Staples, what do you need there?" She asked me. "I need an organizer for my little notepads, pens, pencils and paper clips. I need a whiteboard calendar. I need tacks, I also need a new file divider." I answered. "Thats alot." Char said. I nodded and put my arm around her. "So what do we need at the grocery store?" I asked. "We need more sausage. We also need milk, some more tea, strawberries, more of my coffee creamer, lunch meat, salad materials, and maybe a bag of Tostitos and some salsa." Char listed. I nodded once again and we sat in comfortable silence for the rest of the ride.

"Thankyou for the ride." Char smiled at the driver and paid him. He tipped his cap and drove off. "Okay, here we are." She said. "Okay, so Henry here's the list, I need you to go get Celery, Lettuce, Carrots, Tomatoes, Italian Dressing, Cucmbers, and Ham and Cheese and a bit of Pepperoni. Its all on the list, brands too." She looked at me. I nodded. "And I'll go get dipers, wipes, pacifiers, and a blanket." I nodded at her again. We kissed, I said goodbye to Crys, and we went our separate ways. 30 minutes later she came out of Target and I came out of the grocery store and we met outside of Startbucks. "Okay, I'm pretty hungry now, so how about Panera Bread?" Char suggested. "Whatever you want." I smiled. "Well I want Lili and Loo's but thats too expensive..." She trailed off. I nodded. "So Panera?" I asked. She nodded too, and we hailed a cab.

Once we ordered, we sat down and ate. We also disscussed finally decorating the balcony. "Yeah, Friday sounds good." I smiled. Its Wedensday today. She's been really wanting to decorate it a Bohemian style. But I want modern, so we agreed on Modern Bohemian.

"Hen, do we really have to go to Staples today? I'm tired, I wanna rekax." She wines. I chuckled a bit and kissed her head. "No, we can wait." I smiled. We took the subway back home. Crys fell asleep on the ride home so Char but her in her crib. Then we both went into our room to change into comfortable clothes. Its a rainy day today, perfect foe napping. Char camw out of the bathroom looking breathtaking in the simplest clothing.

"Wow." I gasped. She blushed and told me to stop. She climbed into bed under the covers with me and snuggled up to me. "Happy napping." She yawned. I smiled and kissed her forehead while playing with her hair and watched her fall asleep. Then sleep took over me too. Im thankful for the little things. I'm thankful for her.

X
I am not quitting this book. I love it too much, it was just on a break. Schools stressfull... But here's a peace chapter to make things right. Love you guys. 🌲💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 18.6K 71
Hey guys! I'm back with a sequel to One Night! If you haven't read One Night yet please go read it before you read this one. Thanks.
3.6K 74 26
" I Changed My Mind about you and i " Sequel to : "You"
15.3K 283 10
Chenry moments I wish happened. Some follow the storyline of season 5, some are just random Disclaimer: I don't own Henry Danger and it's characters...
15.9K 548 21
𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 ✎𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐑𝐘