While in Bucharest (One Direc...

By RomanianDirectionerz

One Direction?... Romania?... No... They've never been there... Do they even know it exists? Probably not; Bu... More

While in Bucharest (One Direction)
''Romania? What is that?''
''Well...Looks like we're here...''
''Centrul Vechi''
''Hotel and park.''

''Homesick''

127 20 6
By RomanianDirectionerz

Louis' P.O.V

''Ok guys as much as we all enjoy staying here, we still need to get home somehow.'' I said.

''But... Basically... Like how are we gonna do that?'' Harry asked.

I sat down on the bed and started thinking of a way that we could get home without risking our lives.

''It's risky to fly on this whether.'' He continued.

''I KNOW, OK?!!!!"' I snapped.

''Wow... Don't snap...'' Harry said in his low voice.

''Okay I wouldn't...'' I said, mocking him with a low voice.

He rolled his eyes and continued to type in his phone, something that seemed so interesting, that he couldn't even think of a way to get home.

''IthinkweshouldprobablyaskPaulifhehasaplan.'' Liam said, very fast.

''Excuse me?'' I asked politely.

''I think we should probably ask Paul if he has a plan.'' Liam repeated.

That was quite a good idea, but I don't think that Paul can manage the weather so we can fly home safely.

''No... I think we should stay here at least until the weather calms down a bit.'' I said.

''Agreed!'' Zayn yelled.

''See?'' I asked Harry, pointing to Zayn.

''Whatever...'' Harry said slowly.

''Niall, what's your idea?'' I asked.

''Do you think these people have Nando's around here?'' He asked, raising an eyebrow.

I slapped my face and snapped.

''Do you think we have time to eat? That's seriously what you think of right now?!!! Like Nando's is the only restaurant around here! And it doesn't even matter because it won't make us go home safely and what did you think of? That I would ask you what you say generally when we were at a certain subject?'' I asked.

Niall looked at me with a scared face and I immediately regretted what I said earlier.

''S-Sorry potato, is just that I am a little angry right now...'' I said, going next to him and hugging him.

''I-It's ok, Lou...'' Niall said, hugging me back and cuddling into my chest.

''Well as long as we're here, we might as well visit, right?'' Zayn asked, smirking and raising and eyebrow and I kinda agreed with him.

''O-Ok... But do you know a place that we can go to?'' I asked.

''Y-Yeah... Maybe we could visit the Art Museum? It's in the old royal palace.'' Zayn said.

''Ok! That sounds great! I do fancy some royalty right now.'' I said, smirking and proudly getting up from my seat.

**At the museum**

''Niall, you might wanna see this!'' I called after Niall and in less than 3 seconds he was there.

It was a picture of food with chicken, potatoes, wine and lots of fruits on a table. There were some people at that table eating and probably discussing.

Niall eyes lit up and he literally jumped up.

''This looks delicious.'' Niall said, approaching the picture.

''Niall you can't eat it!'' I said, laughing.

''Whatever!'' He said, pretending to be upset, which made me laugh.

''Still nobody told me if there's any Nando's around here...'' He said.

I rolled my eyes and slowly made my way to another picture.

''This one looks like me.'' I said, pointing to a picture of a king, I guess, that was dressed fancy, how I dress by the way and that somehow was pretty young.

''Sure, Louis, they all look like you...'' Zayn said, sarcastically.

''Thanks, stranger.'' I sassed.

He rolled his eyes and then we went to see some more pictures.

After we saw them all, and commented, we walked out and we were wondering where to head to.

''Any plan anyone?'' I asked.

''Let's go to Nando's!'' Niall suggested.

ignored his idea, then focused on a real next destination.

''How about... Going for a walk!'' I said.

''That doesn't sound bad... But I'm tired...'' Harry said.

''Ok! Then let's go to the hotel, like some old ladies, and sleep and talk about how many times our sons or daughters visit us or how nice our cats behave or how much tea we drank today...'' I said, then stopped because they were all looking at me with shocked faces and I realised that maybe I have exaggerated a little bit...

''No I'm just sleepy...'' Harry said and I somehow respected his answer because it was just a simple one and he didn't need to exaggerate like me...

''O-Ok...'' I said, then we decided to head back to the hotel.

Then on our way, we bumped into someone.

''Well, well, well. Isn't it, One Direction?'' He said, in a British accent.

''Y-Yes?'' I answered, but it turned out more as a question.

By now I was afraid that he'll scream out loud and all the girl will surround us and then we won't have room on the street anymore- even though that's a bit exaggerated, but anyways this guys seemed suspicious to me...

''Come with me.'' He said simply.

I really didn't know what he expected; that we'd go with him or that we were actually fools to go with him.

''RUUUUUUUN!!!'' I said.

All of us started running, even if we knew this guy was British, that didn't make us trust him and we just didn't want to go anywhere near anyone stranger.

''Wait! I just want to help you!'' He said.

I turned around and signaled the other guys to stop running, but it was too late. I already lost them...

''W- What do you mean?'' I asked.

''Simon told me to pick you guys up. I came with the car since it's impossible to travel on such a weather...Anyways he told me to come here and pick you guys up, then you'll come with me back to U.K.'' He said.

I didn't know what to say about this guy...Should I trust him? I mean Simon would tell us if he had a plan like that, but on the other side, I think Simon would send someone to pick us up, but right now I was really confused.

I looked at my phone.

Battery 26% left. Charge phone.

I could give Simon a call and see if I can trust the guy.

''Wait a minute.'' I said.

''Ok...'' He approved, then I distanced and called Simon.

Ring...

No answer.

Riiiiiiiinnnnnngggggg...

No answer.

Riiiiinggggggggg-  the user does not answer. Please try again later.

''Noooooo!'' I said to myself.

Now if this guy was ok with me calling Simon, means that there's nothing suspicious about him...but what if he hurt Simon so he would not be able to talk to us?!!!

I am way too paranoid.

''So are you guys gonna let me help you?'' He asked.

I thought very well.

I had three things in mind:

-our safety.

-our hope

-our chances.

''O-Ok...'' I said, but in the next minute, I immediately regretted it, even though I didn't know if I made the right choice or not.

But right now, all I know is that I don't have much battery at my phone, the boys are all lost and the key to the hotel room is at them and I am supposed to trust a stanger to help me.

I hope we'll make it through somehow.

How did you guys enjoy it?!!! I hope you did!!! More chapters coming soon!!!

Yay! :D

Continue Reading