Aged Love Affair

By WynikeMayes

When a 30yr old woman falls into the arms of a much younger lover what is destined to happen? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 25

7.2K 253 46
By WynikeMayes

Dezurae

"Kegan!! Not so rough!"

I laughed as my sixteen year old son came around intending to tackle his brother again. We were on family vacation. And Junior insisted on playing football. Kegan now being the more aggressive of my twins insisted on it being tackle football instead of tag. My boys were solid like their father. Including Travon. Only thirteen going on fourteen. But my baby boy was just as into fitness as his father and older brothers. My home gym never went unused now.

"Mama! This why you can't be the ref!"

He walked over to me and draped his arm over my shoulders. He stood taller than me already at 5'11". Junior was 5'9".

"I don't want my baby hurt," I complained as Travon finally got up off the ground.

I walked over and brushed off his back.

"Ma, I'm good," he called as he pushed my hands away. "Ke weak anyway."

"What you say?!"

Travon laughed as he took off down the beach. Kegan was right after him.

"Kegan, stop," I called after him.

"Von got it coming to him."

I turned to see Jordan smiling as he approached me. My husband looked sexy as fuck in just his swim trunks. He'd added our sons names to his chest under our girls. He also now had several arm tattoos and a large tattoo of tattered angel wings on his back that looked so realistic as if they were growing out his flesh.

"He better not hurt my baby," I huffed.

Travon was our youngest. We opted not to have another child. And I went on birth control to ensure it never happened.

"He alright. Your grandson on the other hand?"

I turned to see J'dasia's eight month old baby boy, Tyler, being covered in the sand her damn dog was digging up.

"Mack no!"

I hurried over and pushed the big mutt away.

"Take yo ass on somewhere! Come here Nana Baby."

I scooped Tyler up and dusted the sand from his chubby cheeks before it could get in his eyes. Jordan chuckled as he watched me make a fuss over our grandchild. I kissed his chunky cheek and headed for the house.

"Dasia!! Where you at?!"

J'dasia came rushing over from her boyfriend/babydaddy lap.

"Mama. What's wrong?"

"Yo damn dog tryna bury my baby alive," I snapped.

She closed her mouth tightly as she tried to conceal a laugh.

"Ain't shit funny! Look at my Fat!"

I held my sandy grandson up in her face. She burst out laughing as she took him in her arms.

"Awww. Look at you, Ty Tot!"

She walked over to the kitchen and began rinsing him in the sink. I looked to John-David, her boyfriend (JD for short). He stood and walked over to me.

"Hey, I voted against the dog," he assured me.

I smiled and bumped him playfully. JD was a sweet young man. And he adored everything about J'dasia since they met in high school. They had the usual I hate you means I love you puppy love going back then. They didn't officially get together until sophomore year in college after he took her virginity. Well after him pursuing her for several more months.

I looked around at our close friends sitting around the living room watching something on television. My eyes landed on my second oldest child. Milliana. She was my double. But shining from her chocolate face were Jordan's bright blue eyes. They made her look so very exotic.

Boys chased my little girl from the time the cooties phase wore off. But Milliana was a daddy's girl to her core. She wanted a guy to treat her the way she saw Jordan treat me. And before she would even be official with a guy he had to meet Jordan and get his approval. That resulted in her only having 2 actual boyfriends thus far.

"Ma!"

I turned to see Junior stepping into the patio doors.

"Dad wants to know what we doing next."

"I don't know," I replied. "We have to ask everyone."

Jordan

So while I was breaking up my sons from wrestling in the sand everyone else voted on what we'd do next. When I got back to our beach house music was playing and snacks and drinks were flowing. I found Dez in all the fun welcoming some neighbors who decided to join our friends and family.

"Scuse me lady."

She giggled as she turned to me calling out the first thing I said to her all those years ago.

"We decided to have a party," she laughed as she rose on her toes.

She kissed my lips and smiled brightly. Yeah Dez was still so in love with me. And even though it was hard sometimes we were beating the odds of couples in our circumstance. We were making it.

"I don't wanna have a party," I pouted. "I was hoping everyone would want to break off and do their own thing. I want you all to myself."

And I was still so in love with her. And often had selfish moments when I didn't want to share her with anyone. Not even our kids. That was part of the reason I agreed to no more. They were growing to the point we could just tell them to get lost sometimes.

"How about we dance first," she negotiated. "You know how I love to dance. And we don't dance enough."

That's a lie. She always finds some reason to dance with me. Even while we're making dinner together.

"Fine. After this I'm not sharing."

She grinned as she led me out to the large patio where a bunch of our people were dancing. She kissed my lips and turned her back to me. Just my luck Ciara's 'Body Party' came on. She began to grind her ass against me as she moved those seductive hips like the ocean itself flowed through them. She pulled both my hands around to her abdomen and reached back with her right hand, draping it behind my neck and keeping me secured against her.

"Okay Dez!!"

I could hear Kita and Whitley cheering for her as they danced with my boys. Dez was driving me crazy the way she moved her body against my own. I bit my lip as I ground back up against her, moving my hands down to grip her hips and holding her firm against my growing erection.

She bent at her waist and rotated that big ass in a circle as she threw her hair to one side and glanced back at me as she bit her lip. Man this woman is a fucking tease!

"Mothers should not move like that!"

I looked up to see J'dasia smiling as she moved against her lil white boy JD. My favorite of the boyfriends she'd had. He was actually sticking firm by her side.

"Daughters should take notes on keeping their man happily on their chain for years to come," Dez shot back and giggled as she once again wound her waist and had that ass all over my dick.

I pulled her back against my chest and bit her neck lightly. I heard her moan just barely over the music.

"I swear to god I wanna bend yo ass over and take what's mine," I growled in her ear.

She bit her lip as she turned to me and ground her front up against me. She draped her arms around my neck and pulled me down to meet her lips. I heard whoops from our friends and complaints from our children. But the only thing that mattered is what came out of Dez's mouth.

"Take me, Baby."

She ain't have to say shit twice. I let go of her waist and took her by the hand. I practically dragged her sexy ass through the house and up them damn stairs. She was laughing the entire time. I quickly shut and locked our door before pinning her ass to it.

"Oh my god! I thought you'd never say those words!"

She giggle-moaned as I sucked on her neck. I ripped her little bikini top off and threw it somewhere. As always since she got it, I smiled at the tattoo of my name on her left breast before taking her chocolate nipple in my mouth.

"Mmm! That feels good."

I nibbled and sucked each nipple to a hardened peak and she unwrapped her legs from me before untying her beach wrap from her waist and tossing it to the side. She pushed me back onto the bed and I watched as she untied the strings of her bikini bottom and let it fall from between those beautiful chocolate thighs.

"You are still so sprung," she giggled as she walked over to me.

"Damn right," I admitted. "C'mere girl."

I snatched her little ass up with no problem and laid her out on the bed. If she wasn't on birth control I'd be trying to put a baby in her right now. I wasted no time discarding my trunks and digging up in that pussy. Let me tell y'all motherfuckers about heaven. I swear its located right between Dez's thighs and its warmer and wetter than the ocean off this beautiful island. I dove in nearly all the way and Dez arched beneath me as she whimpered into my shoulder.

"Oh my god! Jordan, don't stop! Baby, I want all of you!"

She pushed against my chest, turning us over. And once on top she impaled herself fully on my dick. I damn near nutted. I groaned loudly. My toes were curling. And she rode me from hilt to tip. I could've died right here and right now with a got damn smile. But God is merciful and I'm still here receiving the best sex from the love of my life.

Dezurae

I knew Jordan wouldn't last long on the dancefloor with me. He turn into a horny teen all over again. But I definitely ain't complaining. Our guests might have if the music wasn't so loud. Because after his first nut we continued. And he damn sure had me screaming. But we eventually cut it out. Coming right behind each other for our final release.

We got cleaned up and walked back downstairs. Me now with a slight glitch in my stride. Hubby put it down long dick style. 😉

"Nasty mothafuckas."

I giggled as we walked into the kitchen where Kita sat on the counter all hugged up with Trey.

"What we do?"

She scoffed at me.

"And while we had company," Trey added to her teasing.

"No kinda home training," she continued to tease.

"Fuck both of y'all," Jordan spoke up laughing. "Ima give it and get it anytime I want. That was the whole point of us not having no more babies. Time for us to have each other to ourselves again. And no way some party with a bunch of people we don't know, getting in the way of that."

"I think its cute."

We all looked to Whitley as she and BJ came strolling in the other set of patio doors.

"I mean for y'all to be all these years in and still crazy attracted to each other. Some couples don't make it because they let the magic go. Its commendable that you two haven't. Especially when the odds were stacked against you."

I smiled and blew her a kiss.

"Thank you, Sister."

"Bitch please," Kita snapped at me. "Only sister you got is me."

We laughed.

"Well my sister is the one backing me up now," I joked.

"Dez, don't make me jump my lil ass on you."

Again we laughed.

"Jealous much," I teased.

She rolled her eyes at me. I walked over and went to kiss her.

"Uh-uhn! Who knows where that mouth been!"

They laughed.

"All over my husband," I confirmed. "But I brushed and used mouthwash. Gimme kiss."

She mushed me away as she laughed.

"I hate you!"

I laughed with her. Jordan pulled me back against him. He playfully nibbled my neck. I smiled as I allowed it.

"All jokes aside though," BJ started. "It really is good to see y'all still in love. Especially with everything you've both had to get through."

I smiled to him as the others agreed.

"It wasn't always easy, but what we got is worth holding on to," Jordan confirmed. "I couldn't see ever being without this beautiful, sexy, sassy, smart, loving woman. Swear to God ain't shit in this world worth what we got."

I smiled over my shoulder to him.

"I love you, Daddy."

He kissed my cheek.

"I love you too, Mama."

I stared into those beautiful blue eyes. This is what fairytales are really about. Not the seemingly perfect little stories that always work out in the end. But the hidden struggles that if you pay attention build to make the good outcome worth any bad that happened throughout. I don't believe in love at first sight. But I do believe in happily ever afters. And I got mine with the love of my life and our five beautiful children.

Take care.

- love Mr. & Mrs. Mercer 💋

So tell me what you guys think. Any and all feedback is welcome. 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 5.4K 32
She was supposed to be his therapist; hearing about his past and giving him advice for his future and not get too attached. But she never thought her...
46.9K 115 42
Just a few steamy ideas I made up and decided to let my creativity flow. Hope you enjoy. This compliation of one shots will contain trigger warning...
186K 3.9K 14
MATURE CONTENT!!! NOT FULLY EDITED!!! I stared as she took of her robe which revealed her black lace bra and panties. "Somebody likes what the...
91K 1.7K 18
What happens when you fall in love with someone who is older than you by half your age and extremely well known