Chapter 24

Jordan

After Dez accepting Travon its like a huge wave of relief washed over our entire family. She started keeping him when I went to work and taking care of him like all our other children. And his ass was a damn mama's boy like Kegan. But I really did not mind. My wife accepted my son. That's all that mattered to me.

"Mommy!"

I looked up from wrestling with Kegan and Junior to see Travon running to Dez with his finger in the air.

"I got booboo!"

She picked him up and examined his finger. There was probably nothing wrong with it. Travon just liked attention.

"Awww," Dez played along. "Want me to kiss it?"

He nodded as he wiped at tears that weren't even there. She kissed his little fingertip as the doorbell rang. She walked over with the little dramatic two year old on her hip.

"Hey girl!"

In stepped Kita and she and Trey's daughter, Nikita Junior. Yes she really made that girl a damn junior. Saying if men could have one then so could she.

"Hey Boo! Hey VonVon!"

Travon giggled and waved before blowing a raspberry on Dez's cheek and wiggling free of her. Lil Kita chased him out back. She could play his little ass to sleep with no problem. I called Trey just for her to come over with him sometimes.

"Where yo ugly ass husband?"

Dez scoffed at Kita.

"Bitches still hating I see. He being a big ass kid right now."

She pointed over to me as my boys jumped on me. Kita walked on in and Trey stepped in behind her. They weren't together. Well so they say. But they might as well be. Whoever they get with end up cheated on. Because Trey can't leave Kita alone and Kita ain't complaining.

"My boy," Trey called.

"T-Money," I replied as I caught Junior in a headlock.

Trey sat on the couch and grabbed Kegan up, helping me out.

"What up Bruh?"

I smiled as I stood from the floor and put Junior down.

"Nothing much. Spending some time with my kids. You know."

The boys ran off and Trey motioned for me to follow him. We went down to the basement and booted up the game.

"So you already know I'm waiting on a update," he started.

Every few months Trey would ask about me and Dez and her and Travon.

"Shit going good," I started after awhile. "We back to normal. Travon and Dez close as hell. Like I been told you, she been great with him since first holding him. He super attached to her. We talked about whether to tell him he's not really hers or not."

"He deserve to know."

I nodded.

"That's what Dez said. But we gone wait until we feel he old enough to understand. To be honest I don't care if he knows or not. Nothing gone change from our end. I'm just grateful Dez is sticking with me. I really could've sworn she'd leave me man."

He nodded.

"I thought yo ass was gone drop the fuck dead when that video came through to yo phone while we was at the mall. Yo ass was panicking. She gone leave me man. Oh fuck Ima lose my wife man. I can't lose my heart bruh."