Aged Love Affair

By WynikeMayes

When a 30yr old woman falls into the arms of a much younger lover what is destined to happen? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25

Chapter 24

4.2K 186 8
By WynikeMayes

Jordan

After Dez accepting Travon its like a huge wave of relief washed over our entire family. She started keeping him when I went to work and taking care of him like all our other children. And his ass was a damn mama's boy like Kegan. But I really did not mind. My wife accepted my son. That's all that mattered to me.

"Mommy!"

I looked up from wrestling with Kegan and Junior to see Travon running to Dez with his finger in the air.

"I got booboo!"

She picked him up and examined his finger. There was probably nothing wrong with it. Travon just liked attention.

"Awww," Dez played along. "Want me to kiss it?"

He nodded as he wiped at tears that weren't even there. She kissed his little fingertip as the doorbell rang. She walked over with the little dramatic two year old on her hip.

"Hey girl!"

In stepped Kita and she and Trey's daughter, Nikita Junior. Yes she really made that girl a damn junior. Saying if men could have one then so could she.

"Hey Boo! Hey VonVon!"

Travon giggled and waved before blowing a raspberry on Dez's cheek and wiggling free of her. Lil Kita chased him out back. She could play his little ass to sleep with no problem. I called Trey just for her to come over with him sometimes.

"Where yo ugly ass husband?"

Dez scoffed at Kita.

"Bitches still hating I see. He being a big ass kid right now."

She pointed over to me as my boys jumped on me. Kita walked on in and Trey stepped in behind her. They weren't together. Well so they say. But they might as well be. Whoever they get with end up cheated on. Because Trey can't leave Kita alone and Kita ain't complaining.

"My boy," Trey called.

"T-Money," I replied as I caught Junior in a headlock.

Trey sat on the couch and grabbed Kegan up, helping me out.

"What up Bruh?"

I smiled as I stood from the floor and put Junior down.

"Nothing much. Spending some time with my kids. You know."

The boys ran off and Trey motioned for me to follow him. We went down to the basement and booted up the game.

"So you already know I'm waiting on a update," he started.

Every few months Trey would ask about me and Dez and her and Travon.

"Shit going good," I started after awhile. "We back to normal. Travon and Dez close as hell. Like I been told you, she been great with him since first holding him. He super attached to her. We talked about whether to tell him he's not really hers or not."

"He deserve to know."

I nodded.

"That's what Dez said. But we gone wait until we feel he old enough to understand. To be honest I don't care if he knows or not. Nothing gone change from our end. I'm just grateful Dez is sticking with me. I really could've sworn she'd leave me man."

He nodded.

"I thought yo ass was gone drop the fuck dead when that video came through to yo phone while we was at the mall. Yo ass was panicking. She gone leave me man. Oh fuck Ima lose my wife man. I can't lose my heart bruh."

He laughed at his self mimicking me. I gave him the 'bruh chill' look. Shit wasn't funny. I legit bout dropped dead.

"That's not funny man. Life wouldn't be worth living without my wife. Deadass. She got a heart of fucking gold to give me another shot though."

"And you suddenly got some smarts to figure out what you have to do to make sure that shit never happens again. Real talk though? I'm glad y'all making it. Gives me hope for me and Niki stubborn ass."

I shook my head. Leave it to this nigga to turn my relationship struggle into something about him and Waterhead. I looked to him and stood.

"I'm going to annoy my wife. Yo ass ain't shit."

He chuckled as he followed me.

"But you my nigga though, bruh!"

"Fuck you," I laughed.

Dezurae

So yeah. I picked up Travon. Haven't thought of him being someone else's since. Well that's a lie. I did when we discussed whether to tell him one day or not. But that's my son. I don't care who his mama is. He calls me Mommy and adores me the way I adore him and the rest of my kids. I'd lay down my life for him as if he came from my womb. We're moving forward.

BJ, Whitley and her daughter came over and dinner had to be expanded. Me, Jordan and J'dasia cooked for everyone. We were sitting out back eating dessert when we heard a loud ass ratchet yelling. I looked to Jordan before standing.

We all went inside and J'dasia led the kids to the movie theater. Except Travon. He was too busy talking my head off on my hip. I walked to the door and looked to the gate camera.

"Who is that?"

I opened the gate and opened the door. The cute lil Mercedes rode up my driveway and out popped a female wearing a skimpy red dress and hooker heels. She was a bit taller than me thanks to the heels and she had tracks that reached down her back. She walked up to the door and smirked to me.

"Hi."

"Hi," I replied. "You need directions somewhere?"

She frowned before looking past me.

"Hey Jordan."

I looked to Jordan.

"Uh - Baby, this is Brandy."

I looked to her. Fake hair, fake breasts, most likely a very fake ass. Really Jordan?

"Hmm. I thought Jordan had better taste after all these years."

Travon giggled.

"Anyway," she huffed. "Jordan, I came to get my baby."

I scoffed. Quickly covering my shock.

"You don't have a baby here."

She glared at me.

"Bitch, was I talking to you?!"

"I'm talking to you," I countered. "And like I said. You don't have a baby here."

She rolled her eyes and held her hands out to Travon.

"Come to Mommy, Travon," she cooed.

Travon buried his face in my neck. I smirked to her.

"Von, give Mommy kiss."

Travon grabbed my face and planted a rough kiss on my cheek. I heard Kita laugh behind me. I put Travon down.

"Thank you, Baby. Go watch a movie with your brothers and sisters."

He giggled as he ran off. I looked Brandy.

"That's my son, Bitch. I birthed him!"

I shrugged.

"You also signed over all parental rights to Jordan. And as of two days after Travon turned six months, I legally adopted him as my son. Not just my stepson. So he's my son. Not yours. And you have absolutely no right to him. I'd be glad to invite my gang of attorneys that are all on call down here to trot out all kinds of legal jargon that explains why. But the simple explanation is you don't get to be a mother just because you give birth."

She stepped up in my face. As if I was supposed to be scared of her. I smiled up at her. With her heels on and me wearing flats I had no choice but to look up.

"What you gone fight me now because you didn't want the baby you carried?"

She smirked at me.

"Nah. Same way we made him, me and Jordan can make another."

Jordan

I walked over to Dez and pulled her against me. I really thought Brandy was out our life. I mean who sign away they baby then pop up years later trying to get them back? But seeing the anger radiating off Dez, I had to try to diffuse this shit.

"Relax Baby. That would never happen."

"Did you tell her you took my number that night, Jordan?"

I looked to Brandy.

"I don't know what the fuck I did that night. I only know I fucked you because it was sent to me on video."

"You said you love me too," she snapped.

"To be fair," BJ called from back with the others. "J love everybody when he drunk. He loved the bartender on his 21st birthday too. And we didn't even know that nigga name."

"No one's talking to you," Brandy snapped.

"Get out!"

I looked to Dez. I could see she was getting upset. Brandy glared at her with my arm around her.

"Give. Me. My. Son!"

"He's not yours!"

Dez pushed me off her and before I could grab her again, she pushed Brandy backwards. And the heels folded from under her. She fell on her back and Dez kicked her in her side as she turned over to stand again. I'm pretty sure everyone heard the crack of her ribs on impact and Dez continued to kick her until Brandy stopped trying to get up. Kita rushed forward and grabbed Dez by her hand, dragging her back inside.

"What the hell Dez?!"

"Leave me alone, Nikita."

I watched as she stomped off upstairs as Kita called an ambulance for Brandy. I looked to Trey and BJ. Both just shrugged. I was almost scared to go talk to Dez alone. But I forced myself upstairs anyway.

"Baby?"

Dez looked up from our new family picture. Now including Travon. She had tears in her eyes. I walked over to her and sat on the edge of the bed next to her.

"Are you okay?"

She shrugged.

"Fine."

I didn't believe her.

"You're emotional. But you're not pregnant. So you not about to cry for nothing."

A small smile flashed across her face.

"Baby. I'm sorry. I-"

"Jordan stop."

She took my hand and looked into my eyes.

"We moved forward. And we're not going back. I said I forgive you. I meant it. You don't need to apologize again."

"What's wrong, Baby?"

She looked to our picture.

"I almost fainted when she said she came to get her baby. I did amazing playing that shit off. But it took a minute for me to remember all we had to do to ensure she couldn't just pop up and take him away. For a second I thought she actually had a chance to take him away and I was terrified."

I grabbed both her hands and she looked to me.

"He's not going anywhere. He's our son. Okay?"

She exhaled slowly and her hands trembled in mine.

"Say that again."

I smiled and kissed her lips before looking in her eyes.

"Travon is our son. Mine and yours. He's not going anywhere. Okay?"

She smiled and nodded.

"I want my baby."

I smiled and kissed her lips. I walked out and went downstairs. I nodded to the others that everything was alright. I got Travon from the theater and headed back to Dez.

"How is she?"

I stopped on the stairs and looked to Kita.

"She's fine. She asked for Von."

She nodded and walked back over to Trey. I carried Travon up to our bedroom and he giggled upon seeing Dez.

"Mommy!"

She smiled to him as she held out her arms to him. He hopped out my arms to her. She kissed his head as she held him close.

"I love you, Baby Boy."

"I wuv you, Mommy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 3.9K 14
MATURE CONTENT!!! NOT FULLY EDITED!!! I stared as she took of her robe which revealed her black lace bra and panties. "Somebody likes what the...
177K 5.3K 32
She was supposed to be his therapist; hearing about his past and giving him advice for his future and not get too attached. But she never thought her...
15.4K 249 22
Two besties join influencer city but find love along the way, what happens when old flings get in the way
1.5K 16 8
when your old boyfriend breaks up with you for not giving him anything sexual, you confide in your best friend. what will emerge?