Its Now Or Never: OUAT Felix

By FANDOM_GEEK_13

This is a Felix from Once Upon A Time season 3 love story PS Peter Pan is not Rumple's father. I just find th... More

Meet Katherine
Beat Up and Flashback
My Brother Returns
I Recognize You, But From Where?
Laughter and Peter Being a Matchmaker

The Kiss

2.4K 46 11
By FANDOM_GEEK_13

Kat POV

We ran to Felix's tent laughing just like we used to, him holding my hand and I running after him as fast as my short legs would carry me.

"Felix, slow down a bit won't you." I say laughing.

"Fine." Felix reluctantly agreed slowing down but a smile still on his face. Then, he turned around and took my hand and spun me to face him and he said, "I want to tell you something but, I'll show it to you instead." Then he leaned down and kissed me softly. It took me a moment to realize what was happening. He slowly started to pull away, but I grabbed his shirt and kissed him back deepening the kiss.

The kiss then turned into a full out make out session. We heard talking coming closer, it was Devin and Peter talking about us.

We didn't stop making out until, "What the BLOODY HEll is going on  here!" Peter yelled shocked.

We broke apart and I glared at Peter.

"Peter, will you kindly leave us, as you can tell, Felix and I are busy."

"Okay, get back to whatever you where doing." Peter said taking off Devin hot on his heels.

"Now, where where we." Felix said.

"Doing this." I said grabbing his shirt pulling him close to me as he pushed me into a tree lightly and we continued making out.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 2K 21
Book 3 of The Blue Blur series Takes place during Infinity War and Endgame
38.1K 790 22
Imagine how Y/n Y/l/n's life changes when she is selected to participate in the 74th annual hunger games. Her world is turned upside down, and the si...
150K 3.6K 28
Brooklyn 99 fanfiction between the reader and Jake Peralta.
385K 13.7K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...