Adopted (By One Direction)

By reiseG27

Reise is a vampire. And she gets adopted, by one direction. Reise is not like other vampires. She is.......di... More

One direction adopted a vampire
Chapter 2
deep thoughts
shopping
Authors note.
another authors note sorry
plane ride, reading, and Mate?
new place.
exploring the house.
BTW SEXY BEASTS
i sowwy
im back
OH NO
ITS MY BIRTHDAY
he texted me
AMBER POV
some talkin and wanting to kill
slow updates
IM SO MAD
ok...cool.
shoppping , dinner, and how could i forget this!!!!
something important and somethings that might make you laugh.
the first time i dreamed in 10 years
THE NEXT DAY
um idk wat 2 call this
TRAILER IS UP
IDK WHAT TO NAME THIS CHAPTER LOL :D (it is named STOP COPYING ME!!!!!!)
gonna try again with the symbol
Another dream
a feeling in my gut
Do they miss me ?
I dont like her
PART 2 IS OUT
I Think I love her
IM SO SORRRY SEXY BEASTS
Its so hard.
Flash back
Keep moving on.
COMENT AND TELL ME!!!!!!!
The Blackscarr twins
Hey
Were off to see the battle the bloody battle of London...
Ruinited
Reuinited , but i cant save everyone
PLEASE
I will go
I'm sorry please forgive me
Last Chapter Finally
I NEED YOUR OPINIONS
GUYYYYSS

A few months later......

8.9K 311 51
By reiseG27

REISE POV

Its been a few months scince i felt normal.

Ever scince that day mmy life turned upside down.......

The day i got my memory back of what happened . 

I still cant beleive that i watched them get murdered and i didnt do anything about it.

Its all my fault.........

The boys have been trying to help me through this.......

I told them that i seen my parents get murdered , and they have done their best to try and cheer me up.

Before i told them they thought it would be a good idea to tell me that i was sapposed to get my hair trimmed.....Well they lied, they cut it to my shoulders and layered it...

I got so mad, Lou didnt know that i didnt know she was gonna cut my hair short, sso the boys got yelled at by both of us.

I met Harry's girlfreind.

She was really nice , and she is beautiful.

She looks really famuilar. I swear i have seen her before.

i swear i seen her before. It may have bbeen a long time ago , hell i might have just seen her at the store or the mall or something .

I started school a few months ago and i have made zero freinds.

Everyday at lunch i sit witch Amber , and the boys have been making me sign up for chior and sports and stuff.

Its ok i guess, i mean they want me to be a normal kid i get that.......

The girls love me!!!! Well except Elawhore(thats what i call eleanore hehehehe) She despises me!

I hate her.

The boys and i threw a party for the new years and i swear they are still drunk!!!

Well except Liam cuz he cant drink.......

WE PARTIED RIGHT!!!!!!

Its was fun..........  

The boys are wanting me to get a job....i chose babysitter.......

The boys announced to the world about adopting me......Im now up to 1K followers on twitter(PPfff i wishi had that many)  

I think i may have discovered another power of mkine.....

I can conttrol all Earth's elements.

I have been using that to my advantage......

If you see a fire starting on elawhores pants it wasnt me........

Amber keeps getting more and more weird each day...

I keep seeing her sitting in her room with peices of paper and she is drawing angels and demons and stuff......

She is starting to scare me.......

Right now im sitting in my room and reading a book and the boys are downstairs.......

I have a weird feeling......like someone is fighting....or people.........i dont know , but i just have a feeling that people i know are fighting right now..........

can i help them?????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507 30 30
Just when Elyse thought her life would be calm and normal, the mood goddess throws a wrench in her plans. She finds out her true identity. Will the n...
66 20 21
Cora is a rare vampire with a huge secret who has been hunted for centuries. Not knowing what she is, hunters experiment on her until she goes free...
139K 5.5K 40
A vampire prince seeking his soulmate for more years than he can count, only to find her wondering about in the forest. Could it really be her? Has h...
285K 23.2K 77
Vampires have Slayers. Werewolves have Trackers. Everything else has a Hunter. --- After battling with werewolves, and stopping crazy vampi...