More Than Friends| Wattys2017

By honeydewho

{Wattys2017} #Wattys2017 "I wish falling in love has traffic lights too, so that I would know if I should GO... More

"What Started It All"
"One Slap One Kiss"
"Somebody To You"
"I Think I'm In Love"
"Seat Change"
"I Hate You But I Love You"
"Sleep Over disaster!"
"Making Up....."
"Confessing...."
"Unstoppable Emotions....."
"An Encounter From The Past..."
Not an update!
"Planning and Her Threat!(Valentine's Day Special pt. 1)"
"Valentine's Boom!"
"Hear Her laugh again.."
HELP!!
I'm very Sorry๐Ÿ˜”
Wattys2017

"Courting Her..."

839 28 12
By honeydewho

-Zack's P.O.V

It's been a month since I started courting Tomika... I met her parents and they seem to like me... you might be wondering what happened?

Well....

Flashback..

The rain suddenly poured down... we arrived at Tomika's house soaking wet... her mother let us in and gives us warm and dry clothes for us to wear....

We finished changing after a couple of minutes... her mother called us for dinner she also said that I will just stay for dinner..

We ate a lot of foods! It was so delicious!

We talked about school and stuff...

"Hey..Zack What exactly is your relationship with my daughter?" Her mom asked me almost squealing... Tomika whispered to me that her mom ships me and Tomika just like Summer..

"Yeah..What is your relationship with her?"

uhhh... what should I say?.. Are we just friends? Bestfriends? More than friends?

"Uhh... umm.. we are.. just....ummm..." Good... now i'm stuttering.. Ughh!

"We are....f-"

"Be honest... don't lie"

I remembered what my mother used to say... i guess.. I do need to be honest....

"Mr. and Mrs. Young... I really love your daughter Tomika Young... I promise I won't hurt her... I promise I will protect her and love her... Can I please.. Court your daughter?" I said serious a bit flustered

They seemed so shock of what I said... well, me too.. cause I didn't imagine that I could say it....

Tomika remained silent waiting for her parent's reaction...

"WHATT?!?!" her siblings reacted like they just won a lottery...

"So.... Can I?" I askes again...

"Oh my G! My ship is sailing right to me!!" Her mom squealed excitedly... but her dad..

"Uhhh...." me and Tomika was like frozen statues.. does she agree?

"Dad? Do you agree?" Tomika asked his dad

"No..." yes! Wait! What?? No? Seriously?

"B-but why? I prom-"

"Does Tomika agree?" He cuts me off... well, yeah.. Tomika did agree.

"Tomika.. Can I court you?" I said looking at her...

"....ummm... Yes... of course Zack..." she gave me a smile...a smile that I haven't seen before.... a very cute and sweet smile..

"Ok... then you have my permission- no.. our permission..." he said smiling while her mother was so happy...

"Sis.. Tomika is going to have a boyfriend before you do.." Tyrence teased Lauren

"S-shut up! We are not different.. you don't have a girlfriend too" Lauren said a bit pissed off but she still has a smirk plastered on her face..

"Well..... i'm courting someone...!" Tyrence said a little bit embarrassed but proud.. it makes me laugh when I see them bickering like that..

"Really? Who? " The curious sister asked

"umm... uhh...  I'm courting... uhhh..."

"hmmm... who is it? who is it?" 

" It's .... IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" Tyrence burst out.... blushing? he really is courting someone... he is just embarrassed..

"hmm.. if you really are courting someone... introduce her to us.. you can do that right?" Tomika's dad asked.. with a smirk?

"yeah...." we began to smirk as well.. it was fun teasing him even though he is older than us...

"..... uhhh... FINE! I will introduce her to you guys!" and with that we walked away and went back to his room...

".........." we were silent but afterwards....

"HAHAHAHAHAHA~" we couldn't stop laughing after his sudden out burst..

*End of Flashback*

That was a nice memory..... good times..

"Uhh... why are you smiling?" 

"Ohh.. my princess... nothing.. just remembering some memories..." I replied to her..

"ohhh.. okay... and stop calling me princess..." a hint of annoyance in her voice... it is really fun to tease her...

"No way~ I can call you anything I want... my honeybunchies~" I tease her more with a sly smirk on my face....

"Ughh.. creepy.. is that how you treat someone your co

urting?" she asked me with a stern face.. I walk towards her with a serious expression on my face...

"..... I don't treat you like the others cause you are someone special to me.... i'm just teasing you with those nicknames.... got it?" I cornered her on a wall.. our faces just inches away...

"...O-okay..." She was blushing madly... I moved back away.. so that she could breathe normally.. I can always get to her.. she is so cute especially when she is blushing...

"hey.. Tomika.." I called to her

"yes Zack? " she replied "I was wondering..... Can we go on a date?" I asked

"What? you mean right now?" She asked blushing a bit.. she is really cute.. 

"yeah... There's a new cafe that is opening today... they serve chocolate desserts and jumbo parfaits ... so wanna go there?" I asked  her

"really?? Parfaits?? Oh my G!! I'm definitely going!!" >///< she replies... i know Tomika likes sweets so.... I searched for places to go that have good ratings on their sweets...

"Yup!.. there will be lots and lots of 'em!" I burst out of excitement...

"Thank you Zack!! you're the best!!" she hugged me without realizing it

"Uhh.. Tomika?" I said then she hummed a "Hmmm?" 

"Your hug is so tight.." I said then she quickly let go blushing

"aww... why did you stop hugging me?" I asked with a smirk on my face..

"S-shut up! let's just go now!" she said as she held my hand dragging me towards outside.. we were at my house since I invited her because we were suppose to write a song..which we haven't done yet.....

"Okay okay.. but I need to get my wallet and phone.." I said getting back inside to get them while Tomika waited outside for me..

-Tomika's P.O.V

It's official! I'm really falling for Zack! how could I not fall in love for him? he is such a sweetie... not to mention he is cool,brave,I just can't explain how I love him...

You must be wondering why I still haven't said yes to him.... well, I;m actually planning on answering his question this upcoming Valentine's Day but.... I don't know how... I want it to be special... he is going to be my first "Real Boyfriend".....

"Sorry.. did you wait long?" Zack arrived back his hands on his pockets

"Nope... let's just go now.... Hurry up!" I said excitedly...

We arrived at the Cafe a short time after w walked.. since it was just a walking distance only.. We were about to enter the Cafe but something happened completely unexpected!

*******

Hey Guys! sorry for the long wait! how was today's chapter? I know Valentine's Day is around the corner.. 1 week then It's finally Valentine's Day!! I'm sure you guys have plans,right? *Winky Face*

What happened? Find out next chapter..

for today's question...

Zack and Tomika kissed because???

comment down below... bye guys.. til we meet again.. hahaha (Lol) *peace i'm out*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 168 15
this is the story of zack and tomika.i just love zamika lol and i will update slowly cuz im so busy of school :/ oh and this is my first fanfic everr...
2.1K 17 22
" Ugh I wish there was two of me" she said "haven't we all been there" a familiar voice said behind her Meet Tomika young she had a good life until F...
148K 3.3K 37
Freddy and Zack were the coolest guys from school. Their job was to break every girls' hearts. All the girls from school have been broken except one...
41.1K 1.6K 47
"๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด... ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด.... ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ...