Life with The Avengers

By murderous_children

More

Characters
Shopping For Shit
Finding out.
Im sorry
I'm sorry pt. 2
The party

Words.

90 0 0
By murderous_children

Life hasn't always been on the sides of Kai and Stiles they've been through some rough shit. Some Really Really Rough shit. An it doesn't help that they're in an alleyway fighting for there life against horrible people....

*Stiles*

"Come on leave us alone we'll give you anything you want" I pleaded backing into a wall with a very tall guy hovering over me and another doing the same to Kai. "How about your virginity." The guy hovering over Kai snickered. You could see the furry in Kai's eyes right before she punched the guy. He snickered and then smirked before throwing his own punch causing her to fall to the ground instantly. "Kai!" I yelled she started to get up be he started to beat her, and the guy standing above me started to do the same.
"Help" I croaked out. Nothing. "Help" I said again softer. "Hello,.. is someone there". I kicked the trash can whale Kai laid in my lap. He looked over at us and ran over to us. "Help" I said again before falling into Unconsciousness.
As I woke up I noticed someone walking around

then noticed I wasn't in a hospital but a type of lab like place. I tried to sit up but the "pacer" rushed to my side. "You need to sit son." He said calmly helping me lay back down. "Where's Kai and where's my binder."
I practically yelled. "Kai's over there and my friend Natasha got you out of you so you could breathe better". He said smiling. I looked next to me at another bed type thing and there laid a passed out Kai. "Thank you". I said. He smiled then walked out of the room. I laid there analyzing my bruises when I noticed my "chest" was gone. "Ahhh!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. A group of people ran in as I sat up. "It's gone." I said starting to cry of happiness. "It's... It's gone... but how?" I asked crying. "I know people." Said the guy from earlier. "How's it already healed?" I asked. "Magic". He said chuckling. I lifted up my shirt and saw no scars or anything. I slowly got up and hugged him. He was resistant at first but he hugged back. That lasted a few minutes until I heard Kai "Well I missed something". "Yeah" I said laughing. Everyone left but one.

"I'm gunna need to asked you guys a few questions" he said. " Ok, but I'd like to know names." I said. "Well the guy who saved your life and who you just hugged is Bruce Banner and I'm Tony stark." He said smiling. "Nice to meet you I'm Stiles and this is Kai". I said and he nodded. "So may I ask what happened." He asked softly while sitting in his spiny chair. "We were attacked by some creeps. They fucked with us then Kai threw a punch. Which caused them to snap. They finally left after quite a while.... We sat in that cold, dark alley waiting for someone to help us.... Anyone. Then she passed out and I started to yell for help. Nobody came... not till Banner heard me. And then I lost consciousness." I said sitting on the bed. "Where do you guys live?" He asked kindly. "Orphanage". Kai said looking at her hands. "You know what, not anymore. We'll take you back later to get your stuff." He said then went out of the room. "I'm so tired, Sti. " Kai said reaching for her blanket. I got up and put it over her, then grabbed my pillow and but it on her bed so she had 2. I turned out the lights then left the room.
I walked around for awhile before finding the bathroom. I splashed water on my face then walked out running into someone. I looked up and started to blush. "I...I... I'm sor..sorry". I stuttered horribly. "It's ok". The cute guy said. "I'm Clint". He said putting his hand out for me to shake. "Stiles" I said shaking his hand. "Any clue on how to get to humanity?" I asked softly. "Yeah, follow me" he said starting to walk. "Are you hungry?" He asked looking down at me. "Yeah a little." I chuckled. He nodded as we walked into I'm guessing the living room. "Natasha went to get Pizza so I guess your stuck hear with us." He smirked. "Who's us?" I questioned. "Well thats Thor, Tony and banner then there's me." He said.

I nodded then went and sat on the sofa. "How ya feeling?" Bruce questioned "Good" I said. "Ya know I'm not gunna turn on you guys" I said randomly. "What?" Thor questioned. "I said I'm not gunna turn on you. And yeah Tony I'm pretty sure letting Kai and I stay is a good idea." I said reading his mind kinda. "How'd ya know what I'm thinking??" He asked slightly panicking. "I don't know... It kinda just shows up once in a while". I stated. "Oh" he said.
"Is this the place?" Bruce asked pulling up to the orphanage. "Yeah..." Kai said. He parked then, Kai, Bruce, Clint, Tony and I got out then headed inside. I looked down as Horrible memories flooded my mind. "You ok?" Clint asked in a hushed voice. I looked around then shook my head. He did a slight smile then put his arm on my shoulders. "Let's go get your stuff". He smiled. I lead him to my room then stopped. On my door there were words written all over. "My Fucking God!" I yelled. Then heard snickers. I turned around and saw Brit. I lunged at her and just started punching. I could hear Clint chuckle then my door close. I continued to hit her till I felt someone pull me off... Tony. "I hope you die and got to hell!" I snapped. Kai looked at me and smiled. "My good little boy" She said then went to her room with Tony following behind. I went into my room then closed the door. I grabbed my duffle bag then threw in my boxers, Shirts and pants. I grabbed my only other binder a put that in. "Are the sheets yours?" Clint asked as I went into the bathroom. "Yeah" I said grabbing my bathroom shit. "Shit"I sighed as I heard his breath hitch very lightly. I put my bag over my shoulder then walked back into the room. I saw my blade in his hand. "Hey, it's fine. It's been a few weeks now" I said. Clint put the blade in the trash then hugged me.
*KAI*

I wait till Stiles went into his room then I start walking up to Brit. "Look if you ever bother him and or hurt him again I won't hold back and your throat will be on the floor!" I growl at her as she ran scared.

I laugh turning away walking into my room to pack. I change my outfit quickly. I make sure I have my belly button piercing sitting right in my skirt.

When I walk out Tony was looking through my belly, nose and lip piercing box and I was embarrassed. "Your belly button is pierced?!" He questions me putting my box back into my suitcase. 

When I look in my suitcase I see how little clothes I have left since I threw all of them away the other day while I was here since they were way to baggy. I grab some of the clothes I have under my bed which I one pair of shirts and one shirt which are my pajamas.

"Hey can we go shopping so I can get some clothes since as you can tell I don't have that much?" I smile sitting on my bed putting my blanket and my baby/small pillow in my suitcase since I don't have any other pillows.

"Yes we can. Stiles can get some new clothes too and do you need girl things cause if you do we can have Natasha take you." He smiles pulling my suitcase off my bed putting it by the door. "Do you have another place you store things?" He looks at me picking up a bag while I nod walking down the hall to a guys room.

I knock and this guy named Fyn opens the door and we hug. "Fyn this is Tony, Tony this is Fyn he's my gay best friend." I smile kissing his cheek walking in taking my bag from Tony and walking in grabbing my vape stuff that I had in here because he's 18 and I'm 16 and I'm  to young to vape since it's the law.

He hands me a box for my birthday that was just a while ago. I smile hug him and leave bag on my back cause I'm not letting Tony touch my vape shit at all that is mine and I'm not supposed to have it.

"So Kai what's up with you and Stiles are you guys like dating?" Tony looks at me and I start laughing my ass off.

"No we are best friends, brother and sister. I was the only one who accepted him when he came out." I smile as we walk back to the car now just waiting for Stiles and I think Clint.

I decide to hang out with Tony since he is the only one that's down here with me. I start using my vape trying to hide it but I fail because it's a bunny on top where I suck to vape.

I dig through my bag trying to find my good e-juice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

933K 57.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
380K 22.8K 81
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
332K 12.2K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
439K 6.8K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...