Teen Sinbad x Reader

By katiyachann

Princess (Y/N) hails from the country of Tenrou, where she is known not only as an incredible dancer, but as... More

1. (Y/N) Princess of Tenrou
2. Lofty Ambitions
3. Goodbye Tenrou
4. Swell of Music
5. Eternal Waltz
6. Captain's Courters
7. Racing
8. A Deals a Deal
9. A Second Letter
10. Just a Little Longer
11. Antagonizing Prince
12. Reunion
13. A Meeting With the Queen
14. Zero Sum Game
15. Close Call
16. Sassan
17. Spartos
18. Goodbye
20. Ending

New Book!

9.8K 150 12
By katiyachann

Hey guys! The new book has been published! Or at least the first chapter has, so go to my account to see it (and maybe check out my other books¿)

I'm happy to have written this book, and I thank you guys for making it a success!

Well, go read book 2 if you really liked it! It can be found under Sinbad X Reader. But you'll probably have an easier time if you just go to my page.

@katiyachann

Oh and before I forget. A special thanks to my friend FlyingDeathPuppy
for the covers on both books! And thanks to everyone else who submitted covers for me to look at at. I appreciate it!

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.5K 1.1K 15
After being graciously rescued by Sinbad along with the other assassins, she joins Sin on his journey to create a better world. Her heart, now layere...
69.1K 2.1K 18
Coming from another world, (Y/N) found herself in another body, the body of princess Melody, soon to be wife of the Hight King of Seven Seas, Sinbad...
19.9K 1.4K 22
Fate was cruel, yes, but Sakura hadn't realized how much until the universe decided to teach her by kicking her out of her world and into another. On...
5.8K 217 18
*I DO NOT OWN MAGI: THE ADVENTURES OF SINBAD I AM JUST A HUGE FAN AND SIMP OVER THE ANIME* *This is a OC x Sinbad* After Sinbad's trip to Artemyra t...