Please... Love me

By MintoKross

A very explicit and detailed yaoi between Sonic and Shadow. Alot of sex (including sex descriptions), drama a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2: Shadow's POV
Chapter 3: Sonic's POV
Chapter 4: Shadow's POV
Chapter 5: Sonic's POV
Chapter 6: Shadows POV
Chapter 7: Sonic's POV
Chapter 8: Shadow's POV
Chapter 9: Sonic's POV
Chapter 10: Shadow's POV
Chapter 11: Sonic's POV
Chapter 12: Shadow's POV
Chapter 13, Sonic's POV
Chapter 15: Sonic's POV
Chapter 16: Shadow's POV
Chapter 17: Sonic's POV

Chapter 14: Shadow's POV

261 12 1
By MintoKross

What did I just hear? That he 'loves me'? I must be mistaken... I must be. This can not happen, especially like last time with... Maria. I looked down at him immediately... "Don't be a fool Faker, you cannot fool me..." How dare he say that to me... "What are you talking about?" He said while having a confused look on his face. "You can't love me... No one can..." "??? Then why are with me then?" I said nothing... What could I say... "I wanted to try if I could be with somebody..." What's wrong with me? Is this an... reaction that I'm experiencing...? "But I guess that was a mistake... I shouldn't have went out and-" "Are you serious? Don't say that to me. I am not lying goddammit. Why would I lie about something like that? And what, you don't wanna be in a relationship??" No, that's not what I am saying... "No, what I am trying to say is that I..." I... I can't let it happen again... I fucking cant! "You're not making any goddamn sense!" He went on yelling at me... "Maybe this was a mistake to begin wi-" "I can't lose you!" I yelled back at him... And my voice... started to change, what's wrong with me...?" "I can't lose you like I lost her! She said she loved me with all of her heart, but then she..." I broke down, and I felt that my face was wet... These things were falling down my eyes. Is this... crying...? "I now think that love is just a fucking joke, A LIE!" I was pounding on the wooden floor. I felt so much pain after every punch to the floor but I didn't care... "That was the only time that I felt so much pain! It was like a slap in the face. After you spent the that time with someone..." Tears kept falling. I couldn't stop, not at all. It was like rain... "You begin to develop feelings! Then seeing that person die right in front of your eyes..." I was sobbing loudly... "IT'S A FUCKING JOKE! How could an emotion be so goddamn fucking cruel?! It literally breaks your heart and ruins your character! That's why I have been so cold and heartless and I tried to avoid caring about any fucking thing! I loved her with all of my heart and soul and now she's-" I kept hiccing and sobbing. "And now she's gone! I thought that I would never love again and if I did. I will kill anybody and anything in my sight. Th-That's why I can't fucking l-lose you!-" Suddenly... He got on his knees, to my eye level and hugged me against his chest. I widened my eyes and I couldn't believe this... My eyes were still teary and my sight was blurry. I heard his heart beat... rapidly. I feel like my heart is going to beat out of my chest... I was in his chest crying, but almost sobbing. "Shadow..." I heard him call my name... "I will never leave by your side." He said kissing my forehead. I couldn't help but to cry more... "I will make you happy, I will do anything for you, I will be with you forever. Until Death unites us but not do us part..." I kept hiccing and sobbing and I buried my face into his chest. "Please love me! Don't leave my side! Don't ever leave me in this world alone! I have no one! I don't want to die alone! So please love me, I beg of you Sonic!" I hicced in between words... Tears fell down from my eyes rapidly and it felt so good to... cry. 'Please... Love Me... Sonic...'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.5K 18
After discivering a wild mysterious plant, something within Sonic begins to change. It's up to Tails and Shadow to figure out a way to cure him out o...
110K 2.8K 18
{Sonic Boom Universe} 《Warning! Boy×Boy, swearing, violence, potential smut[Bottom Shadow], suicide\cutting, mentions of rape, and a bit of Manourge...
566 18 6
I have a newfound obsession with Sonic and an ability to write so here you go, some (probably very un-canon) oneshots, mostly only about Sonic and Sh...
79.8K 1.4K 7
Contains Rape Sex and Violence.