The Boy Next Door

By cherrybayles

The HUNK, Brooklyn Fox has a sister, who has a PAST. A PAST she does not want to see or hear about. A PAST wh... More

Author's Note
~~Cast~~
Chapter 1: Bad News
Chapter 2: The Meet
Chapter 3: Home Alone
Chapter 4: Partners
Chapter 5: Captain
Chapter 6: sneaking out
Chapter 7: The Photo's
Chapter 8: Memories
Chapter 9: Detention
Chapter 10: The Party
Chapter 11: Revenge?
Chapter 12: Fake Couple
Chapter 13: Back Home
Chapter 14: Who is Jessica?
Chapter 15: I hate you
Chapter 16: That Day
Chapter 17: Misunderstanding
Chapter 18: We Are Queens
Chapter 20: I love you
Chapter 21: who is that girl?
Chapter 22: Creepypasta hoodie
Chapter 23: messed up everything
Chapter 24: Lovely, I am back
Chapter 25: Are you okay?
Chapter 26: The Letter
Chapter 27: The Shot
Chapter 28: Lets be friends
Chapter 29: First Date
Chapter 30: Group Study?
Chapter 31: Rudolf
Chapter 32: Another Girl?
Chapter 33: Abby
Chapter 34: Deal?
Chapter 35: I hate cheaters
Chapter 36: Single Pringle
Chapter 37: i <3 u
Chapter 38: The End
Epilogue
Trailer
Questions
The Girl I love

Chapter 19: Tequila's

3.6K 198 23
By cherrybayles

After coming back from the school I took a small beauty nap and now its the time to get ready for the party. The party to which I don't want to go.

The most difficult part is to choose a dress and the best part is that Emma and Selena are also coming. Daisy had some family dinner, so she couldn't come.

I look at my closet trying to figure out what should I wear. "Are you ready!?" Brook shouts from the kitchen. I could hear his footsteps coming closer towards my door.

"I don't have anything to wear." I reply frustrated. He slowly opens the door as I stand there in my pj's and tank top with my clothes all over the floor.

His jaw drops on seeing me."Such a messy girl" He exclaims in disbelief.
"Shut up!" I say grown."Get ready fast or I am leaving without you" He states.

"Ugh! I have nothing to wear." I cry.
"I can see- you don't have anything to wear." He say's pointing at the heaps of clothes. "Uff! get out of my room, let me get ready" I say pushing him out.

After spending a hour in figuring out what to wear I finally go with a golden gliter shorts and simple black tanktop with with black wedges and a choker.

I leave my hair free giving light curls and apply some black eye shadow to my eyelids to create a smoky affect.

My blue eyes are emphasized by the smoky eye shadow and my lips are full and pouty from the gloss dabbed on them. I stare mayself in the mirror, I nod appreciating how I look.

I walk down staires to see a Brook waiting for me restlessly. "You are late," he says pointing at his watch.
"It's better to arrive late than to arrive ugly." I roll my eyes.

"We are not going by your stupid bike right?" I confirm. "Nah, Nah, we are going by car" he winks showing me the keys, "Mom allowed me to drive her car"

"And who is going to drive us?" I narrow my eyes though I know the answer. "Your big brother" he smirks.
"

Ha! Ha! Big brother, you are just a minute older than me" I roll my eyes.
"You wanna come or not?" he questions, getting out of the house. I follow him.

Hardy had I opened the car door when he stopped me,"This seat is reserved." I look at him digesting what he said. "Reserved what?" I frown. My eyes fall on Cruz coming out of his house, whistling.

He looked like a young Brad Pitt. His hazel hair were coiffed to perfection. The hair he groomed so carefully had a rippling quality, a sign of his rude health. His eyes had the same startling clarity as a mountain stream and the lineaments of his face were in perfect proportion to each other. The roman nose he sported complemented his prominent cheekbones.

How can a person manage to look so captivating in only simple black jeans and a white t-shirt? I questioned myself.

"Miss! Please excuse me," Cruz gives a goofy smile before shoving me off and sliding inside the passenger seat.

"You betrayed me." I exhale looking at Brook who is standing on the other side of the car.

"Sorry" he smiles and slids inside the driver seat. I get into the back seat irasciblely cursing my life under my breath.

Brook pulls the car into the parking of Roster Club. I jump out of it and head towards the enterance. There is a long line outside the club and I see two pretty girls waiting for me.

"You look stunning." Emma hugs me.
"I know right." I laugh. "Umm, so why are you both waiting outside?" I ask.
"Actually there is a problem, only pairs are allowed, and we don't have any partner or date." Selena hesitates.

"What?" I frown, rubbing my temples, thinking a way to get in. Soon we are joined by Cruz and Brook.

"Why are you girls waiting here?" Brook inquires. "Actually only pairs are allowed, No single entry." I state.
"Shit! I forget to tell you guys." Cruz curses.

What!! How can he forget such a thing? Is he stupid or something?
"Thats great!" I exclaim with gritted teeth.

"By the way, I called Jacob. He would be coming soon, So I have a pair." Emma smirks.

Jacob is Emma's latest boyfriend, they both met at a family party and are now dating each other.

"Selena could be my date today, do you mind Selena?" Brook smirks bowing down a little. I could see Selena blushing as she nods her head in agreement.

Both Brook and Selena leave the three of us standing outside. Jacob soon arrives leaving me abd Cruz alone.

Suddenly I spot Ryan coming towards our side. I exchange smirk with Cruz and run towards him. He looks at me before looking down at ground, still ambarrassed because of the other day.

"I am sorry," he mouths. "It's okay, hope you never repeat that thing again. It was really disgusting." He nods.

"Anyway, Ryan would you like to be my date for today?" I blush. "Are you sure?" He raises his eyebrows in surprise. "Actually there is a problem, only paires are allowed here and I don't have one" I tell him.

"I was waiting for this moment for so long" he smirks. "No wrong Ideas! Only to get a entery" I say bringing him back to reality. "Okay!" he says taking my arms in his. We both pass Cruz and I gave him a victory look.

I turn my back to see Syra joining Cruz. She is probably his date for today.

There are multicolored flashing lights on the dance floor, but they are not bright enough to reach beyond that. It's very crowded tonight. As we make our way to the bar, dancing sweaty bodies press and rub up against us.

I don't mind though, it's the fastest way across the room.I feel their eyes on me as I pass. I always feel a little out of place in places like these.

I order a cosmopolitan and he goes with vodka martini. Soon Brook and others spot us and join us at the bar.
Brook orders Caipiroska and looks at us.

His face turns purple. "You found him." He tries to control his laughter.
"At least I am better than you," Ryan smirks. "Sure you are." Brook laughs.

After dancing for a while we all decide to have a tequila round.
We all take our seats and ask for tequilas.

I lick the skin between my thumb and forefinger and sprikle a small pinch of salt onto that area and held a lime with same hand so did the others.

We all counted three and licked the salt, gulped down the tequila shot and bite the lime. Tequila makes you crazy right?

"I want more." I say to the bartender.
A

fter taking few more shots of tequila we all are wasted. "Brook you should not drink more." I say though I am drunk too.

"Yeah right last one." He says taking another shot. Tequila is his favourite.
"I really need to go to the washroom." I excuse myself from them and walk towards the restroom.

I try my level best not to stumble. The restroom is in the other corner of the bar and I have to pass through number drunk teenagers like me.

Finally I see the restroom sign.
I walk towards it but suddenly I wince as something catches my eye.

I see Cruz and Syra exchanging saliva. I stare at them invading there privacy but not guilty at all. I don't know why but I feel jealous. There is a hollow feeling inside me.

Cruz's eye's catch mine and he see's me staring at him, to avoid this tension I turn back to leave them but my legs looses its balance and I fell stumbling.

Suddenly someone catches me and I see Cruz, immediately I free myself from his arms. "Leave me." I say trying to stand up straight "You are slammed!?" He askes. He is holding a red glass which I suppose to be filled with drink.

"No I am not, you are " I defend myself. "Drink this" he says handling me the glass. "You want me more drunk?" I narrow my eyes. "Its water" He states.

Ohh! thats why he looks sober.

"Hmm I don't won't it" I state shoving it off. "You don't won't it but you need it." He presses my cheeks as my lips part away and places the glass between my lips.

After gulping down the water I feel much better.

Cruz's POV.

The club is full of drunk teenager and the music is loud. I make my way to a corner with Syra who is apparently my date for today.

I always feel a little out of these kind of places. People do stupid things when they are drunk and I avoid doing such things. I have seen my father getting drunk and doing nonsense which I don't want to follow.

I have tasted hard drinks before but I mostly avoid them as they bring out everything in persons heart and in my case I have so many chapters which are locked deep inside my heart and their keys are lost in a dead dreary desert which I don't want to open again.

"Drink?" Syra asks me as she gulps down her one. "Mmm, no!" I say taking a red glass filled with water.

Syra come closer to me and presses her lips against mine. First I don't reply to her kiss but soon I kiss her back, our lips move in sync untill my eyes fall over Blake staring at us.

I feel a sharp pain inside my chest on seeing her. I break apart from the kiss. I could tell that she is wasted from her red eyes and the way she is messing with her hairs.

She turns back and stumble before she falls I run towards her and catches her in my arms. She free herself from my grip, before pursing her lips in disgust, "Leave me."

"You are Slammed?!" I ask more like state but she denies it, just like drunk people do. "Drink this" I order giving her the red glass. "You want me more drunk?" She smirks.

Stupid! Why would I want you drunk?

"This is water" I state. "I don't want it" she shoves it off trying to avoid me but I force her to drink it.

"I hate you" she says wiping the water around her lips. "Do you think I love you?" I say trying to give her support.
"Yes! I thought you love me" she says.
______________________________________

Hope you like this chapter.
What do you think about drunk Blake and sober Cruz?
Comment comment comment.

Guys I really need suggestions and if you feel like there is any mistake please DM me.I would really appreciate it and will try to edit it.

Vote for the next chapter.
Cya soon ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 6.9K 71
**READ CAT & HER FIRST LOVE BEFORE READING THIS** Catherine: They say that true love is selfless, that it's always prepared to sacrifice one's own h...
12.6K 126 29
Do you really love me, Brooklyn says looking into Blake eyes. Of course I do, ur the only girl I really want All these emotions goes through her min...
1.4K 177 29
Jamie a High school girl faces problems even getting raped. Through a drunk abusive dad and feeling guilty of her mom's death but,on the outside Jami...
3.3K 100 26
Gianna has a pretty decent life as a teenager in high school she has her best friends Mavis and Karan by her side she has a good grades and a okay...