Bloodshot; A Michael Clifford...

By uncool5SOS

Michael wasn't always like this. He wasn't always in such a horrible state, and his eyes weren't always blood... More

Chapter 1; Meet and Greet
Chapter 2; Chelsea
Chapter 3; Party Time
Chapter 4; She's Making It Hard To Leave
Chapter 5; Beaten
Chapter 6; Confrontation
Chapter 7; Rebuild
Chapter 8; Unwanted Truth
Chapter 9; A Pile Of Lies
Chapter 10; Fun Friday Movie Night
Chapter 11; First Date
Chapter 12; Interruption
Chapter 13; Keeping Secrets
Chapter 14; Assistance
Chapter 15; Deep Part 1
Chapter 15; Deep Part 2
Chapter 16; Our Own Thoughts
Chapter 17; One Last Thing
Wonderful Morning, Horrible Night; Chapter 18
Chapter 20; Not Even a Goodbye
Chapter 21; Together
Chapter 22; It's All Over Now

Chapter 19; All Gone

3 0 0
By uncool5SOS

Michael ended up taking me to a super fancy restaurant. And I don't mean Olive Garden fancy (A/N: Joke; Olive Garden isn't really that fancy)

He took me to some Italian restaurant, a name I can't pronounce, but it just looks amazing. It looked like the kind of restaurant that you're nervous to go in to, becuase you're afraid just sitting on their seats with cost a fortune.

Michael and I approach the door of the restaurant, and he opens it for me while gesturing and saying, "m'lady".

I giggle as I walk through the door and admire the warm atmosphere. I felt like I was in a restaurant in Italy.

"This is amazing" I say in a whisper. I look at Michael with a strange look. "Michael, how could you even afford this?"

"Eh" he shrugs. "Just found some extra money lyin' around" he says with a silly smirk.

I smile and lightly laugh. I feel so spoiled.

"Michaél" a tall bald man shouts with a heavy Italian accent.

Micheal sticks his hand up in the air slightly, showing he's here. He turns toward me and offers me a hand, and when I accept it, he holds my hand softly and leads me to wherever we're supposed to be seated.

"Wow, reservations?" I say, "now I'm really spoiled." I tease.

Michael takes his big cloth napkin and sets it on his lap. He raises an eyebrow. "Alight then. Next time I'll take you to Taco Bell"

I laugh loudly. "Now you know I'd love that just as much as this." I pause. "But this is wonderful. It honestly feels like a dream. I feel like a princess!" I say excitedly.

Michael chuckles. "Well you deserve to be treated like a princess. After all, you are a princess, right? Or have you been lying to me this whole time?"

"Shut up" I roll my eyes and laugh.

~•~

We finish dinner, and share a dessert. The whole night was filled with laughs, giggles, and flirty comments.

"You sure are confident" I smirk at Michael when he spits out compliments and flirtatious comments one after another.

"Is that bad?" He cocks an eyebrow.

I sit upright with a straight face. "No, it's really not."

"You make me feel good and confident. I feel like I can be myself" he shrugs.

"Yeah, it's pretty hot to be honest" I say nonchalantly.

Michael bursts into laughter with his cheeks turning a soft pink.

I lean forward across the table and stare at him. "Are your... are your cheeks red? Is the Michael Clifford blushing?!"

"Shhhh" he says shakily as he laughs uncontrollably. "Yes, I Michael Gordon Clifford, am blushing. You don't complement me like that so it just took me by surprise" he laughs.

I sit back in my chair with my eyebrows furrowed. Michael tilts his head.

"Something wrong?" He asks, taking a sip of his drink.

"I totally don't compliment you enough. Why did I just realize that?" I say quietly, feeling like I want to cry.

"Oh babe, you compliment me all the time." He says in all seriousness.

"No I-"

"You just don't realize it" he shrugs.

"I might say you're cute, or hot, or whatever every now and then. But you compliment me way more." I say sadly.

"Babe" he whispers and leans in. "You compliment me everyday. In your little comments like 'I'm proud of you' or 'you did a great job' or even you laughing at my jokes, that's like saying 'you're so funny'. Maybe I'm funny looking, I don't know. But compliments aren't always about the appearance. Those compliments you give me are better than any other compliment I could receive. It makes me feel like you appreciate me and the things I do. I feel love and support, and I wish I could express to you in ways more than one as to how much I love you."

After he finishes his speech. He looks at me with almost worried eyes. Before I realized what happened, I watch his hand reach up to my face and wipe a tear off my cheek.

"I-"

"You're beautiful inside and out. I feel so lucky to call you my girlfriend, and my best friend. I love you so much, Chelsea"

Happy tears start streaming down my face now. I can just feel my makeup practically melting off my face, but I don't care.

"I love you too Michael." I manage to choke out.

We both stand up and share a lingering hug.

Just imagine, everyone sitting down in a fancy restaurant, and then two dorks just hugging out of nowhere.

Michael rubs his hand down the back of my head, along my hair. I pull away and look up at him and smile.

"You made me gross now" I laugh, referring to my running makeup and sniffly nose.

Michael rests his pointer finger under my chin and tilts my head up. "You may be gross, but you're still beautiful" he laughs. I close my eyes as he leans down and kisses me passionately yet softly.

"Ready to go home now?"

I keep my eyes closed and nod with a small, content smile.

We pay the bill and leave a decent tip, then we rush out the door. Michael opens up my door for me, and then gets in on the driver's side.

He starts the car, and I buckle my seatbelt. I look over at him and find him staring at me and smiling at me with a goofy grin.

I dart my eyes to the side, and then lay them on him. "What?" I say with a smile.

"You're just so gorgeous, and I love you" he says.

"Michael" I laugh, "you're so mushy."

"I literally just say what's on my mind" he laughs as he turns around to back out of the parking spot.

"I love you too though. And you're also very gorgeous" I giggle.

I look at him and find a wide grin on his face. He turns and pecks my cheek, then puts his eyes on the road and starts to drive me home. He places his hand on my thigh. I put my hand on top of his and hold his fingers. I look out the window contently as we listen to 'the Neighborhood' softly on the radio.

•Michael's POV•

  I love Chelsea. She's so perfect for me. I remember telling the fans that I was dealing with depression, but she's cleared that up. She makes me feel safe to be myself, and she loves me for who I am. She motivates me everyday to be better, plus she's hot as fuck.

I keep throwing glances at her as I drive. It's hard to not stare at her.

"Tonight was pretty perfect" she says out of nowhere. I look over and see her looking at me with a cute smile.

"You're right." Is all I can say.

"Thank you, Michael. This means a lot to me." She says. I still feel her gaze on me. "That's one more way you've showed me you love me."

"Hm?" I ask.

"You make time for me. I mean, the time we spend together doesn't always have to be nights like this, but just the fact that you're putting in effort... I guess it just really shows how much you care about me." She rambles.

I chuckle and softly squeeze her thigh.

"I wonder what the future holds for us." She says.

For some reason, butterflies erupt in my stomach when she says that.

"I don't know to be honest. I know the boys and I will get big. We'll all be happy and the fans will be proud of us. But best of all, you'll be in the future with me." I just had to add that cute line in there, I know she loves it.

I stop at a red light and put my full gaze on her.

"You really think so?" She asks with a faint smile, but worry in her eyes as well.

"I know so." I say sternly. I lean over and kiss her forehead.

I always reassure her that nothing will happen to us. I don't promise, because things happen, but I still make it almost 100% certain.

The light turns green, so I start to roll forward. As I do so, Chelsea speaks.

"Then in that case." She pauses to turn and look at me. "I'm excited for the future."

I turn my head to smile at her. For the longest time, she's been afraid of what the future holds, so knowing she's ready to see what happens just makes me unbelievably happy.

As I turn to look at her with my stupid goofy smile, I feel my face shift to horror as I see headlights shine brightly behind Chelsea's head. Before I can floor it, I hear Chelsea scream, silence, then darkness.

{ Dear lord I almost got emotional. Hopefully this chapter wasn't too mushy for you guys lol, just trying to create the mood ;P

I'm sorry this update took a while. It was a mix between writer's block, and me trying to deal with car issues. (Drunk driver hit my car so just trying to get that fixed and dealt with)

Next chapter will be up soon, hope ya like the cliffhanger ;) xx }

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 80 29
"Feel the pain, don't show it. Don't let anybody know that it's there." -Luke.
9.2K 177 30
Love comes in many forms
76 0 20
No description. Read to find out...
19.9K 534 27
A little bit of rehab since we're all insane. Michael Clifford fanfiction. (First fanfiction.. Might be rough)