His Ex Wife (Sample)

By amararose__

"You wanted more, more, more! You're nothing but a gold-digger!" He shouted, and I gasped. Rafael Luciano, th... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
Editing.
Plot Twist!
Just For You!
I Never Expected This!
Free goodies for my Roses!
I Want You In My Book!
Get This Book For Free (limited time only)!!!
PARTY!
LAST DAY TO GET FREE BOOK!!!
In 3, 2, 1!
TOMORROW
Ready, Set, Launch!
We're live!

CHAPTER 13

211K 5.2K 378
By amararose__

CHAPTER 13:

Milliana.

I woke up and rubbed my eyes like a kitten before opening them to view my surroundings. I was in the arms of Rafael and we were at the docks.

He entered the ferry with me in his arms and he sat me down on a table. Seeing the delicious fancy food, my stomach growled in hunger. I blushed and looked down, scolding my stomach. I heard Rafael chuckle so I smiled and looked back up. He scooped me back up and places me in the chair before taking his own seat. We dug in and I couldn't help but moan inside. "God, what chef made this?" I asked, we needed to employ him.

"I did." Rafael replied casually, making my jaw drop and my eyes widen. Looking at him in shock, he teased me immediately, "Close your mouth or flies will get in. I made it earlier its nothing." How humble of him.

"This isn't nothing Rafael, its amazing." He thanked me with a charming smile and we finished our food.

"We're almost there, just an hour left." The captain said. I went to the edge of the ferry and sat down, looking at the water below me. I took the time to take in the scenery around me. It really was beautiful. I felt him sit next to me and he wrapped his hands around my waist. I didn't object. I felt comfortable, safe and happy. We stayed like this, sitting together with me in his arms, no words needed. Just the touch of lovers. Sparks exploding and butterflies fluttering everywhere inside. Feeling my eyes droop, I didn't fight them and instead just them them fall shut. I was so tired lately with everything going on and the view with the lull of the boat and being tucked in Rafael's arms was rather calming.

I woke up again a little while later but this time Rafael wasn't with me but we were still on the ferry. Feeling the boat rock rather suddenly, I held my head in my hands and forced the bile down my throat. I saw a staff member and asked for the toilet, politely thanking them before rushing towards it. I kneeled down instantly and vomited the content of my stomach into the toilet. One of the ferry's staff came to attend me and they gave me paracetamol and helped me to lay down. They left to tell Rafael and in no time, he came to me, rubbing my back and massaging my head. I couldn't deny that this man was very good to me when he wanted to be. We both felt the ferry come to a stop and heard the captain call that we had docked. Rafael helped me to stand up the bed and called the doctor to be on stand by just in case. I rolled my eyes at him. I'm touched that he cares, but really, it was just sea sickness.

Seeing a sleek Mercedes pull up, we both got into the backseat so that our driver could take us to the beach. I had heard from the ferry staff that Rafa had booked the whole beach today. 'What has he got up his sleeve?' I thought, looking over at him for a moment. The car stopped and I looked out the window to see an exotic beach. It was completely empty other than the staff walking around. I couldn't see a single tourists or locals roaming around. I made my way to the shore, holding my shoes in my hands. When I looked back, I saw that Rafa is taking his clothes off. His abs were on full display, making me gulp and I felt my face flush. I forced myself to look away or I would be drooling, his body was a work of art. When he was done, I looked again to see him wearing a pair of plain black trunks with a bulge evident.

He smirked as he looked at me, staring at his perfect body. Rolling my eyes, I tried to seductively take my clothes off. Really, all I could do was toss my shoes away and then slowly pull my dress over my head, shaking my hips a little. Then I threw that to the ground too. I guess it worked because he was gulping like a fish the whole time. Excitedly, I pulled him into the water. The smell of the salty water and the feel of the warm teal water around me caused me to sigh in comfort, I was at ease. When I closed my eyes my body was suddenly lifted and thrown back into the water. I got out of the water with a glare and turned around to see Rafael laughing like crazy. I stood there glaring at him which only made him laugh more, "Rafael I swear if you do that again--" I began.

"What will you do?" He interrupted, making me growl.

"This!" I cried as I jumped on him, pushing him into the water. We both laughed as we wrestled in the water. He picked me up and spun me around, making my squeal. After some time playing in the water and then laying out in the sun, we decided to get some food.

I put on a loose long cardigan and walked to the ice cream hut. I ordered a vanilla cone with a flake and strawberry syrup. Rafael stood beside me and ordered chocolate ice cream with nuts and syrup. The ice cream was mouthwatering and it didn't help the fact that I was craving sweet things. "Rafael, can we go to the fun fair?" I gave him puppy eyes, hoping we could go. I wanted to ride the Ferris wheel and look at everything below me.

"Yes, but let's finish our ice creams first." He said with only slight hesitation. I beamed and nodded before going toward the water and dipping my toes in. I wasn't sure what came over me, but I felt his eyes on me and a surge of confidence arose within. Walking to him, I wrapped my arms around his neck. I took a deep breath and then I kissed him. He seemed surprised at first, but not displeased. He kissed me back and hoisted me up so my legs wrapped around his slim hips. This wasn't rough, it was heated, yet gentle. I was overwhelmed with the kiss, he was pouring all his love and emotion into it just like I was hoping to. With this kiss I knew that we would never be able to not love each other, no matter what we'd been through. Finally, I pulled away and looked into his eyes. My breath caught in my throat and I studied his eyes, looking for something. Milliana, you can do this.

"I love you." I confessed, looking deeper into his emerald orbs.

Getting it out made my breathing easier, my mind clearer, my heart lighter. Rafael looked at me with an emotion I couldn't describe. We stayed in each others embrace until I pulled away, remembering about the funfair. He lifted me up onto his back and we head off to the pier. He didn't say anything to me about mt telling him I loved him, and I wasn't sure how I felt about that. But I pushed it aside and ran to the Ferris wheel. After waiting in line with some slightly awkward tension, we got on and it started. I squealed and held onto Rafael. As we got higher and higher, the tighter I held on. When we reached the highest point, I looked at the view and it was stunning. The beach looked so beautiful, my heart was tightening.

We finally got off and he took me to the end of the pier, even there the view was breathtaking. This whole place was magical.

In a blink of an eye, he was on one knee and I placed my hand on my mouth with a gasp. "Rafa--"

"Ana, wow, I'm really nervous. Ana, this past year has a been a lot for you to go through and I am so sorry that I made you go through hell and back." He paused as if trying to catch his breath, meanwhile I was here trying not to break down. "I thought of all the things I could say to you, about how much I love you, and how much you mean to me, and how thankful I am that you brought my baby into this world, but I would probably be on one knee for the rest of my life. I love you more than life itself and I will always love you more than words can express. I know I have been the most selfish person but lord knows I'd do anything to keep you. I will try to be the best father I can to Ariella and the best husband I can to you. So, Milliana Willows Alvarez, will you marry me?"

I nodded, unable to form words and he stood up. With tears already streaming, I jumped into his arms. I pressed kisses all over his face and whispered between each on, "I love you. I love you."

Eventually, he pulled away to tell me fireworks were about to go off. He helped me down and then stood behind me, his arms around my waist and chin on my shoulder. Occasionally he would press soft kisses to my neck and I smiled. I waited for the loud sounds and bright colors to appear. Then a mass of all colors went off into the sky. My adrenaline rush was taking over my body and my heart was beating like crazy. Rafael squeezed me tight and I turned my head to look at him, a smile on my face.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." He said, pressing his lips to mine. I didn't even mind that we missed part of the show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi my loves hope you enjoyed!

Edited by rachellewriter

Did the proposal win you over? Do you like Rafael now?

Vote if you enjoyed. x

Until next time...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

928K 38.5K 48
"Now since we are done with the introductions I have a question. Are you sure about this marriage?" I nodded "I am." He scoffed and leaned against th...
758K 20.7K 39
When I stood up and reach for the door. I was forcefully turn around..making my back lean in the back door.. He snatch the purse and shoes in my han...
101K 2.6K 7
"Nate where the fuck have you been? It is three a.m. I have left you hundreds of messages." "Get the fuck out of my house." He said through his teet...
945K 28.8K 26
~COMPLETED~ Three years ago,i was so in love,i was married to billionaire Ryan Alvares,we were happy till the day he threw me out,pregnant with his c...