Bus Pass ✔️

Od misha_writes

Meet Amina and Jaye on their journey on love, life, friendship and most of all trust in Bus Pass. Více

Bus Pass
1 - Stripper Struggles
2 - The New Driver
3 - Bus Partners
4 - The Masquerade Strip
5 - A Special Favor
6 - She Knows
7 - You Better Pick
8 - Only Because I Care
10 - Did Y'all Just??
11 - A Piece Of Home
12 - Mommas Boy
13 - Falling In Love
14 - That Tingly Feeling
15 - For Always
16 - Key To My Heart
17 - Wedding And Bow-ties
18 - Genie In A Bottle
19 - Deal Breaker
20 - Number One Friend
21 - The Sideline
22: Unloved
23 - After All Is Said And Done
24 - Made Up
End - Happy
Story Alert!!!
The Real End - For Always

9 - Ready To Love

9.6K 452 64
Od misha_writes

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT CONTENT, PLEASE READ WITH A MATURE MIND!

Jaye

These damn bus shifts couldn’t get anymore boring. I don’t know how Willy did this every night. Well he was old and obviously I wasn’t. I was shy to twenty five years old in a few months, I had more to do than run this night owl bus and that was recording and promoting myself.

I parked in front of the strip club waiting on Amina since she was working tonight and leaned back in my chair. It was two thirty am so I had thirty minutes to really kill. I tried calling Evie but I was getting straight to voicemail calls, I wasn’t stressing her.

I looked over at the club and sighed, I really thought about Amina giving me that lap dance a few nights ago, it still gets me working up every moment I thought about it. The way her body danced to the beat of my music how she let the music take over her, it had my mind really spinning.

Salt in my wounds, hear my tears all in my tunes, let me life loose in this booth, just for you, motherfucker, hope y’all amused!

I looked at my phone and saw “E” calling me and I quickly answered.

“Wassup E?” I answered and I could only hear music but when I listened even more closely it sounded like my music and slowly I was starting to have the biggest kool-aid smile on my face. My music was getting spins out wherever E was at.

“Yo where you at?” I yelled into the phone then I finally could hear him somewhat move away from the music.

“Hello Hello? Jaye!” he yelled multiple times and I just sighed.

“Bitch nigga! I’m here! I’m working, where you at?”

“Bruh I’m at room service and they playing your tracks and when I mean the crowd is jumping the crowd is killing it. They played your tracks about four times tonight and people keep on requesting it!” he said excitedly and I smiled from ear to ear.

I really couldn’t believe it; I can’t believe she even did that for me.

I heard a knock on the door and immediately hung up the phone as I saw Amina standing there smiling and I pressed the button opened the doors.

“Wassup bus driver,” she said and tried to put her money into the machine and I touched her hand and stopped her. I reached into my pocket and took out the bus pass and handed it to her.

“Its good for a year so you’re fine just a thank you cause E just called me saying he heard my song at Room Service.” I said and she smiled.

“Let’s just say I pulled a few strings,” she smiled and I started to drive the bus heading to the apartment.

“Like?”

“Like, Trevon is feeling your music, I told him to promote you a little in the club, you know get your music out there, you have the potential but whoever is you manager sucks at promoting you.”

I cracked a smile, “That’s if I had a manager but I don’t thanks I thank you so much, I would have still be struggling trying to get my music out there.”

She put her head down and smiled, “No problem, it’s the least that I could do, for a free bus pass for a year I could finally get everywhere without spending two dollars and twenty five cents.”

We both laughed and as I glanced at her I could just see her face just glow like an angel and it has been the longest ever since I have ever seen that face on a woman. The whole way we talked about out future, obviously I knew about Amina’s dream to become a great event planner because she always had this eye to see party’s at the most cheapest prices. She never wanted to be those type of planners who planned at the thousands just for a kids birthday party because when we were younger we aint had the big ol parties like kids have now. We had parties in the backyard with the grill flaming and music playing and invited the whole hood if we had to.

“So if you don’t mind me asking why did you start stripping?” I asked I pulled up to the bus stop in front of the apartments and turned off the ignition of the bus. I opened the seat door and got off and sat in one of the seats and she sat next to me as that one light in the bus was one.

“Don’t you got to take this back to the station?” she asked and I shook my head.

“I’m supposed to take it back when all passengers are off the bus and you are still on here and I asked you a question, so I expect an answer.” I asked and she rolled her eyes then sighed.

“Well I was twenty one and my sister was nineteen when my mother passed away, murdered by my step father.” She explained and I put my arm around her.

“Sorry for your lost.” I apologized.

“It’s ok. Well when she passed at our old apartment the landlord did not even care the rent was dude and both of us was out of jobs and my mom only had half of the rent. That’s when we met Jasper, he was living in our complex around the time so he gave us a few months to really get out moves through and it happened. Bryah ended up being one of the best strippers out there and when she met her ex husband Travis and got pregnant with Blake I took her spot. I really didn’t get much money doing it because people didn’t like my style of music but when I danced to yours I finally got some racks coming through..” she took a deep breath and we both laughed then she gave me a hug, “I truly say thank you because I was this close of killing someone in that club if I didn’t get the cash that I deserved.” She then gave me a kiss on the cheek and I purposely turned my head and kissed her softly on the lips.

She looked at me then sat on my lap facing me then started grinding on my dick like she did way before at the strip club. She kissed me roughly on my lips moaning on my ear and that’s what I snapped. I lifted her up and took her shirt off tossing it to the back of the bus.

“What are you doing?” she moaned softly in my ear and I looked at her.

“You trust me?” I asked and she nodded her head and I softy put her on the seat pulling down her pants showing the matching purple panties that she had on.

She arched her back on the seat showing me that she was ready for whatever. I got up and kissed her softly on the lips and traveled my kisses down to her beautiful breasts down to her naval then lower to her out thighs not even touching her already swollen cat that was begging for attention.

I looked up at her and she licked her lips in ecstasy as I pulled her panties to the side and dove right.

“Ahhh!” she said and grabbed my shoulder digging her nails into my skin which drove me to dive in a little deeper getting every single taste of the woman she was.

“You said you trust me right?” I asked and she nodded her head.

“Answer me.” I said and drove back in sticking my tongue into her love hole and she screamed in ecstasy.

“Yes I trust you! I trust you, yes yes!” she said out of breath and I smiled then got up taking off my shirt and she smiled.

I reached into my pocket taking out the condom and she sat straight and unbuckled my pants greeting her with the snake that I was blessed with. I slid the condom on my dick then swiftly picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me.

I looked at her and kissed her softly on the lips and smiled.

“You ready?” I asked and she nodded her head moaning shoving my nine inch stick into her and she put her head on my neck nibbling on my neck and digging her nails into my back.

I walked over to the back off the bus where the doors were and rested her back on there and grinded slowly into her.

“Yes!” she moaned louder taking gasps of air into my ear.

The louder she got the deeper o went into her love whole.

“Jaye!” she moaned softly, “Jaye! You’re gonna make me-” she screamed holding me even tighter unleashing all her juices on my dick causing me to put in three more deep pounds until…

“Fuck! Fuck fuck fuck!” I said taking a deep breath and she giggled in my ear making me laugh.

She slowly rode slowly on my dick as I took deep breath trying to pick myself up from that orgasm that we both had.

I kissed her on her neck, “You okay?”

She looked at me with tears in her eyes and I looked at her, “Just hold me please.”

I couldn’t even say no, I sat in the nearest seat to us and held her in my arms while my dick was still in her, she didn’t complain and neither did I.

I kissed her on her head and sighed, for the first time I felt something different.

That was a hot chapter right???? Never would have thought Jaye and Amina would get it on in a bus though!!! Lol Please Comment, Vote and Share to Friends! - Camisha ♥

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

253K 7.9K 180
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
151K 6.4K 41
Every felt like your not good enough for nothing? That's just how Andrea feels. She feels like a big slob, all her friends are way prettier and way t...
267K 16.9K 66
You'll love someone so much you'll be able to just go through about anything to be with them or in this case stay But is it worth it ? Someone told...
35K 2.2K 31
Bookworm Alicia Woodson only cares about one thing: having a successful life now that she's done with college. And the way she plans to do that is to...