♥Warmth♥Kasamatsu Yukio♥KnB♥A...

By Puripuriko

Kasamatsu Yukio is VERY bad with girls to the point he gets nervous and cannot say anything to them other tha... More

♥00♥ Slice of Life
♥01♥ Of nostalgia and chocolate chip pancakes
♥02♥ How to shop
♥04♥ She is an idiot but I still care
♥05♥ Part of me 1
♥06♥ Part of me 2
♥07♥ Part of me 3
♥08♥ Part of me 4
♥09♥ Part of me, part of you
♥10♥ Cat vs Dog
♥11♥ Fortunate Love ♥End♥

♥03♥ Cat? Human? Or a Demon?

838 32 6
By Puripuriko

Kasamatsu was wandering through a very traditional Japanese style garden. He doesn't know why he was here but he walked on anyway. Was he in a dream? He felt very light...

"Hahaha~!" 

A familiar voice, he could hear Hisui's voice nearby! He followed the innocent laughter and he found Hisui wearing a red kimono with pink cherry blossom designs. He could see that her cat ears and tail, she was happily hugging someone from behind. 

"Should you be doing that?" A voice just like his own, but a lot gentle and caring for the girl with cat features. 

"Yuki~!" 

"I'll give you my time when I am done with studying." 

"I don't like it when you study...but I like watching you study!" 

"That doesn't make sense but I will accept it." 

Kasamatsu's eyes were wide because the person whom Hisui was talking to looked exactly like him! 

"What the hell...?" Kasamatsu couldn't believe the striking resemblance between him and the one Hisui affectionately called 'Yuki'. "Hisui, who is he?" When he reached out to Hisui, his hand went through her. It doesn't seem like he's able to interact with anything in his dream, he could only watch.

Almost all of Yuki's hair was cut extremely short, except for a small amount, which he kept tied in a long ponytail that reaches the lower middle of his back. He looked exactly like Kasamatsu, a historical version! 

"Oh, by the way..." Yuki put the fude down.

"Hm~m?" Hisui hummed. 

Yuki hugged Hisui to him and sat her on his lap, she was facing him and he tapped his finger on her nose. 

"I thought of a great name for you." 

"You have?" 

"I'm going to call you...Hisui." Yuki looked into her eyes with love and care, loving the bright shine of life within her jade green eyes. "Isn't it great? You finally have a name."

"Is it really okay? This means I belong to you now." 

"I don't need anything if I have you. I want to keep you..." His hand gently pushed at the back of her head, making their lips connect in a slow kiss.

Kasamatsu heard it again, a noise that sounded like a very loud 'Doooiiiiinnnngg'. He got out of bed on on the lights and he noticed Hisui was not on the futon. 

"What the hell...?" He walked out of his room and he found Hisui by the door to the hallway, which had a door stopper. He walked over to her to see what she was doing...his anger level began to rise as he watched her pulled the door stopper back and then letting it go right away. 

Doooiiiiinnnngggg! Went the door stopper. 

"Haha! That is funny..." 

"I see you like playing with the door stopper." 

"So that's what it's called! This is so-ah..." She looked over her shoulder to see Kasamatsu cracking his knuckles while making such an angry smile. Seriously, he looked so angry. "I...I couldn't sleep. You wouldn't wake up so I thought I'd explore the house-" Excuses were useless because he decided to hit her right on the head. Seriously, he sacrificed sleep because she found a door stopper amusing?! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning came peacefully and Kasamatsu could see Hisui was up already since she was not in the bedroom. He walked out of the bedroom to see her walking along the edge of the balcony with such a carefree attitude. He nearly doubled over, he quickly ran to her and held his hand out to her. 

"Idiot! What the hell are you doing?!" 

"Enjoying the view. Why?" 

"Get back down here! It's dangerous!" 

"It's not, I've been doing this for 15 minutes. Look! I even have people cheering for me from down below." He couldn't see it from his angle but people gathered from the bottom of the ground, fearing Hisui was about to jump because she had a suicidal issue. 

"I get it! Just get down before the fire brigade or the police is involved!" 

Hisui didn't understand why he was annoyed with her walking on the edge of the balcony but she will come down. She jumped down back to safety and she hugged his arm with a happy smile that could melt the sun.

Kasamatsu was getting a headache from having to snap at her at every turn but he still went to make breakfast for the two of them. 

"Hungry! I'm hungry! I need food! Food!"

"Shut up already! I am still cooking! Shut the hell up!"

Hisui slumped against the table, crying crocodile tears because her stomach was making whale-like noises. 

"Ugh...I'm gonna die from hunger...uhhh." Her tears didn't last long because Kasamatsu settled down a glass of milk in front of her. "Oh my God! Milk! But a cow isn't here..." 

"It came from a carton, you idiot." He showed her a carton of milk and she gasped as she took it off him. 

"No way! There is a picture of a cow, but it's not a real cow!" 

"It is milk coming from a cow, idiot!" He took it off her again and he went to put it in the fridge. I made pancakes since it's quicker. I'll make you a Japanese breakfast tomorrow." Kasamatsu took both plates and placed it on the table. He passed her a bottle of syrup just in case she needed some.

"Oh wow! Pancakes!" 

"Idiot..."

Hisui pouted while he continued to eat. By the time Kasamatsu noticed her pout, she explained why she was not digging in. "I thought you would feed me..."

"Idiot! You have arms and legs that aren't broken! Make use of them!" He began to wonder if the other him in his dream spoiled Hisui to the point she thought she could get away with a lot of things. If that was the case, he needed to set her straight and make sure she stayed out of trouble. "...oi, do you know how to read?" 

"What do you want me to read?" 

"Wait here..." 

He took out a magazine and and some books from class. He showed it to her and made her read some words out. Much to his shock, Hisui was able to read a lot of Kanjis...even the ones that were far beyond his knowledge! She was able to read Kanjis that were written from many eras back! He landed on his hands and knees, hanging his head in shame that the idiot cat was actually a lot clever than he had thought! 

"Kasamatsu-senpai, is it okay to drink this thing called 'syrup'?" 

"No, it's not..." How? How could she be so smart but also very stupid at the same time? Unbelievable...

The phone started to ring and Hisui went to stare at it. She was about to pick it up but Kasamatsu was quicker. 

"Hello? Oh, Mom? Uh-huh...I'll get it today. Okay, bye." 

"Your Mom is inside that?" 

"No, this is a phone. You type some numbers in and you can call people with it. I have a phonebook there just in case I need to call take-outs." 

"I see..." 

"Hisui, want to go on a trip?" 

"Yes! Oh my God! We can go explore! Don't worry Senpai, I will protect you from enemies! No matter how big or small they are!"

'What is she talking about...?' As stupid and silly she was, he liked the way she was simply happy just to go out with him. He liked this feeling, someone there just to keep him company...

...

Unlike in the bus, Hisui was a lot nervous in a bullet train. She's so nervous that she literally hugged Kasamatsu's arm for protection. She was shaking and she was looking at her surroundings with a very anxious face. 

"Why are you looking like shit?" 

"We're going so fast..." 

"If you're scared of this, how are you supposed to protect me?" He teased her, finding it quite amusing how different she was now than from before. 

He looked out of the window of the train, a small smile on his face. "My Grandmother wants a charm from the shrine. She's got bad hips recently so I'm getting it for her." 

"Senpai, you're so respectful!" 

"You need to treat your elderly with respect...though there are exceptions because stupid people grow old too." 

"Poor Kise..." 

"Pfft!" Kasamatsu nearly loud out loudly because he didn't expect that to come from her mouth. He patted her head and started scratching gently at the back of her cat ears. "Good girl." 

"Ah! It tickles~." 

'People really don't care...was Kise right about those cat products being popular?' Kasamatsu thought as he looked at the people in the train. 

When they got off the train, it was a 10 minute walk to the shrine. Hisui wanted to wander off but he managed to make her stay with him at all times. How? By telling her to hold his arm, something she was more than happy to do. 

"Kasamatsu-senpai, this looks like we are dating!" 

"Ah, I see." 'I just don't want her to wander off...' 

Hisui giggled and then her eyes focused onto the traditional Japanese red gate. She felt a weird sense of familiarity just coming here. The feeling was warm, nostalgic, and a little sad at the same time. She wondered why she felt like something was missing; how could she be missing anything when Kasamatsu was by her side? Could it be something to do with her unable to remember her owner?

"Hisui?" 

"Huh?" 

"You're quiet." 

"N-nothing..." 

"I see. Tell me when you're ready to speak-" He couldn't finish his sentence because water was thrown at Hisui. 

"It's cold!" 

Kasamatsu looked to the side to see a monk with chanting some sort of spell while splashing cold water at Hisui again. However, he got in the way and he grabbed the monk by the bald head, giving it a painful squeeze so the other would cut it out. 

"Hurts! Hurts! Get off! What do you think you're doing?!" 

"That's my question! What are you doing splashing water at Hisui?!" 

"That there is a cat demon! I can sense it from where I am standing!" The monk pointed at Hisui with an accusing look of fear. "That there is no ordinary girl! She is a demon!" 

A crowd gathered to see what the commotion was about but no one seemed fazed about it. 

"That monk must have prayed too much that he's insane." 

"Yeah, it's obvious that girl is wearing the latest cat fashion products." 

"Mommy, why is that man picking on that girl?"

"Don't look at him, son." 

"What?! Why are you all looking as if you don't care?! That is a cat demon! They bring nothing but bad luck! They are creatures from hell!" 

Kasamatsu had enough of the old monk's discrimination against Hisui. He chose to turn his back to the supposedly man of peace and tranquility. 

"Young man! You're going to have nothing but bad luck if you don't get away from that demon! She might look cute and harmless, but a demon is a demon!" 

"A cat, a human, or even a human...something like that doesn't matter to me." Kasamatsu walked over to Hisui and he took his jacket off and put it over her shoulders. 

"Senpai?" 

"Come closer, the water is cold." 

"Thank you. Eh? Are you not going to get a charm for your Grandmother?"

"I'll get her something else." 

"But she asked for a charm..." 

"Oh, I know what to get her!" 

...

"What is a lucky cat?" Hisui and Kasamatsu came out of a gift shop after he bought a small lucky cat ornament. 

"They are cat ornaments used to bring fortune in." 

Hisui smiled and she looked at the tiny box that Kasamatsu was holding. "I want to be a lucky cat too...then maybe that nasty old man will be kind to me." 

Kasamatsu could tell she was hurt by the monk from earlier; who wouldn't be? She just got branded a monster in front of many people. Thank God people thought the monk was crazy that they didn't join in. However, that there was just luck. Were the acceptance of people always been like this? If this was dated back many years ago, Hisui would have been killed for being a creature beyond human...

"Why do you want to be a lucky cat when you're already my cat. I don't share things that belongs to me." He said that without looking at her, he's embarrassed by his own words!

"Senpai, I'm yours?" 

"You heard wrong." 

"I didn't hear wrong! Oh my God! This makes me so happy! Yay!" She hugged his arm again, happy to be his any time of the day. 

Kasamatsu sighed and he smiled a little; it didn't matter what she was to him, he knew her as someone who he could talk to without any problems. He was able to be himself when with her, it's a nice feeling to be able to be your true self in front of someone. He wondered why he could easily be himself when with her...could it be fate?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 757 12
Kasamatsu Yukio doesn't usually hate a person, especially a girl, but this one girl managed to instantly get on his bad side on her very first day of...
4K 171 10
She is a dancer that is barely scraping through, with little background in dance, and no talent at all. That is why she is synonymously the hardest w...
6.5K 260 40
"ꜱᴏ...ʜᴏᴡ ɪꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴋɪꜱᴇ ʀʏᴏᴜᴛᴀ?" ꜱʜᴇ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇᴅ ꜰᴏɴᴅʟʏ, ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴜᴅɪᴇɴᴄᴇ "ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ꜱᴛᴀʏᴇᴅ" ׂׂૢ་༘࿐______...
253K 6.4K 18
Aomine Daiki X Reader [FanFic: Kuroko No Basuke] Aomine Daiki, ace of Touou High School's basketball team is in his second year when he gets introduc...