RWBY x DBZ The Saiyan Of Remn...

By KennyDragonoid99

This is a crossover between DBZ AND RWBY. What if the Saiyan raised on Earth, was raised on Remnant instead... More

The Saiyan Child
The Saiyan named Goku arrives at Beacon Academy
Team GOGI meets Team STRQ
The Life at Beacon Academy
Team RWBY and their New Trainer
Goku's Combat Training
Ki vs Aura
Goku's Bad Feeling
Sun Wukong and the Faunus Problem
Battle at the Docks
A New Semester
The Plan of Action
Painting the Town
Extracurricular
Burning the Candle
Dance Dance Infiltration
The Field Trip
Search and Destroy
Mountain Gleen
No Brakes
Breach
Round One
Vegeta and Winter Schnee
The Saiyan Duo vs Team RWBY
The Saiyan of Heart vs The Saiyan of Schnee
Fall
The Invasion of Beacon
End of The Beginning
The Next Step
Remembrance
Of Runaways and Stowayas
Family
Menagerie
Tipping Point
A Much Needed Talk
Two Steps Forward, Two Steps Back
Kuroyuri
Taking Control
No Safe Haven
Welcome to Haven
Dread in the Air
Update

Punished

1K 16 3
By KennyDragonoid99

Warning! Strong language used!(only once)(maybe) If you are under 17, do not, I repeat do not say this word or you will get in big trouble. (Also sorta goes for everyone else) I was surprised that it was the first time the show actually used this language too. Anyways, enjoy!

Vegeta P.O.V

We had finally made it back to the household, as Weiss was walking beside me, while I kept her a bit distanced from Jacques.

We then soon made it to Weiss's room, as Jacques had then told me sternly and a bit agitated, "Vegeta, I will have a word with my daughter alone. You can stay out here."

I stopped having my arms crossed and looked at Jacques and said glaring at him, "I wouldn't think that would be a very bright idea Jacques."

He then glared at me back and said, "You will do as I say, or I will relinquish you from the Schnee name. Not only that, I also have the power to make you into a wanted man."

I grunted and said, "Tch, no you don't. What you have is the money and ego to back you up with the power that is and always has been given to you."

He clenched his fists, as I crossed my arms again and walked over to the wall next to Weiss's door into her room while I then leaned against it.

Jacques had then opened the door and walked in as Weiss followed too.

I looked at her and while I was able to tell her one last thing before she would have to face this difficult task, "Stay strong, and don't let him get to you Weiss."

She paused for a bit in her tracks, as she nodded at me and finally walked into her room and closed the door behind her. Their conversation started off small with Jacques, as usual blowing off a fuse right at the get go, while I heard him stomp back and forth in the room.

Whitley had already made his way here as I then asked sternly, "Why are you here Whitley?"

Whitley then smiled at me and said in his proper manner, "Why, just here waiting as I was told by my father. Weiss really seems to have gotten into a very terrible predicament hasn't she?"

I sighed, as I kept on hearing Jacques giving Weiss a lecture about what she did and how it affected the Schnee name and it's reputation. If you'd ask me, Weiss and her sister may be the only ones trying to keep their family name stay strong and true to itself.

All of a sudden I heard Weiss then finally stand up to her father and say, "The only reason you care about this family name reputation was because you're the one who got married into this family."

I would've felt a lot more calmer, but my anger seems to have flared up at the sound of a slap being heard from the inside of the room.

I clenched my fists, as I could just feel my energy spiking up along with my eyes turning into a light greenish turquoise color. I walked in front of the door, as I said to myself, "Why that lousy..."

Whitley had then said behind me with a bit of a satisfied tone, "Oh my, well, that's what happens when you go against father's good judgment."

My hand was hovering over the handle of the door, as I slowly turned around and looked at Whitley. I was now glaring at Jacques Jr as I said, "You wanted this to happen."

He smiled at me, as I then clenched my fists, while I was just about to tare this kid apart.

I decided to walk back to my earlier position and just wait till Jacques steps out of the room. One thing that caught my ear was Jacques forcing Weiss to be kept in the mansion, while the staff makes sure she stays.

The lecture had ended, as Jacques stepped out of the room and looked at me, while he then smirked and just continued walking down the hall.

Weiss had stepped outside of the room and nearly yelled, "I will not be locked in here because you order me too! You don't own me!"

Whitley had begun to walk away too until he stopped and said, "My, my, what a predicament you have on you dear sister."

Weiss had then glared at Whitley and then asked, "Whitley, did you know anything about this!?"

Whitley had then looked at Weiss and smiled, as he soon showed his true colors and glared at her, "Don't you know it's best not to question father. Follow the things he says, and you might be forgiven. Well, not until I've already taken my place as the heir to the Schnee name."

He started walking away, as I noticed Weiss beginning to shake a bit and then seemed to have stormed back into her room. I walked in with her, as she then laid on her bed crying and sobbing, while her back was facing me.

Slowly I approached her, as she then got off of her bed and looked at me. Tears had fallen from Weiss's face, as I then wrapped my arm around her and rubbed her back.

She responded to this by hugging me tightly and sobbing on my chest. I started to look around her room, as I then spotted something that has helped Weiss defined herself, along with her goal to making the Schnee name be represented in her own way.

I chuckled, as Weiss then looked at me, while I smirked and said, "It's about time we get started now. Wouldn't you agree, Weiss?"

She had then wiped those tears from her eyes, as she clenched her fists and then looked at me with a determined look on her face.

My smirk widen a bit more, as she had then started to move her bed along with her dresser towards a corner so she could make a huge amount of space in her room.

She soon looked at a certain box that contained her rapier along with a few dust charges.

She smiled and pulled it out, as she then stepped in front of me and hugged me tightly and said, "Thank you, Uncle Vegeta. Now then, shall we begin?"

I chuckled lightly and said, "I thought you'd never ask."

Goku P.O.V

I had been holding off on Buu's fist, while Qrow was smiling at Ruby and blocking Tyrians scorpion tail.

Well, it was interesting to know he was a faunus.

Qrow had then said to Ruby who was happy to see him, "Hey kid. Good to see you."

Ruby then happily responded, "Uncle Qrow!"

Tyrian then jumped back away from Qrow, as Buu behind me dematerialized with his incredible speed and was now next to Tyrian.

I walked up next to Qrow, as we stood side by side looking at the two crazed fighters. Tyrian had chuckled and said, "Well what a sight to see. The Orange Jet and Qrow Branwen, it is a slight pleasure to be at the midst of very formidable Huntsmen."

He had then bowed, as Qrow turned around and looked at Ruby, while she just shrugging her shoulders and said, "He's weird."

Buu had then started laughing, as he held his stomach, while pointing at me. I noticed their was a rock on top of my head, while Ruby then said to her now more confused Uncle Qrow, "He's even weirder."

I tilted my head, as the rock fell on the ground, and while Tyrian looked at us and said smiling, "Now then, gentlemen. If you both would mind having me take the girl behind you, along with you Orange Jet, would make this whole situation end very easily."

I then asked him, as my voice had deepened over me being in my Super Saiyan 3 form, "Why are you here? Who sent you to attack us?"

Tyrian then chuckled happily and said with a wide smile, "Why, it was our very generous queen."

Qrow then glared at him and said, "Salem."

I looked over at Qrow and asked, "You know her?"

Ruby then asked confused, "Who?"

Tyrian then laughed and said, "I'd be guessing you two will be doing this the hard way. Alright then, that's fine by me, but before I have my fun. Buu, if you would."

Buu had then finally stopped laughing, as he looked at me and smiled, while he tilted his head creepily. He then vanished, as he soon reappeared flying towards me, while Buu menacingly screeched.

I decide to charge towards Buu as well, while flying my way even faster. I was about to make a head on collision with the pink short monster.

Once we were close, both of us threw a punch, as our fists collided causing a huge shockwave and a crater below our feet. We both then instantly vanished, as we had begun fighting in the middle of the air.

I had thrown a series of multiple combinations of strikes in my most powerful transformation, as every punch and kick was being countered by Buu's fury of attacks.

Every chance that I have gotten to land a punch and kick at Buu had landed successfully on his body, but Buu had also been doing the same. I had noticed he had a huge advantage on speed, as he was very fast and agile, making it a bit hard to track his movements.

I could feel Qrow and Tryian's auras beginning to spike up a bit which meant they had started to fight.

Nora and Ren had tried to jump in and help Qrow, but ended up being taken down again by Tyrian, as it seemed better if they stayed back for a bit.

Buu had then thrown a punch that I dodged, while he then threw a punch which stretched a lot more farther away from the both of us once I dodged it.

He stretched out hand which then wrapped around my neck, as he pulled himself towards me and soon head butted me with great force.

I was sent flying higher up in the air, as I stopped myself and looked at Buu who was happily laughing. I could feel the pain emanating from every single inch of my body which had either been damaged by one of Buu's blows, or it was because he had hit some major vital areas.

I had taken a notice from the pink monster that he didn't seem to be taking any damage at all. Every single blow I landed on him just seemed to have not affect him.

I then said to myself as I increased my power, "Well, looks like I've got to see if I can end this here and now."

Before I was about to prepare for an energy attack, I had noticed Qrow and Tyrian's fight going on very well. Qrow had been able to counter every attack from Tyrians hand-held battle axes, and his scorpion tail which seemed to have been tricky to deal with.

In one instance, Qrow lost his sword, as it made its way towards a concrete wall. He was still able to get it back and easily land two punches on to Tyrians face, as he then sent a kick straight to his gut making him back away, while giving Qrow a nice smooth walk towards his weapon.

I noticed Ruby trying to help out Qrow, as she went to a certain distance and try to fire off a sniper shot at Tyrian, but couldn't since him and Qrow had been moving to fast for her.

They both soared through the air, while they made their way to the top of one of the older buildings which seemed to have been Qrow's idea.

Some debris made it's way above Buu, as he smiled and pointed his antenna, which was hanging from the back of his head at the debris. It shot out a pink bright beam at the debris turning it surprisingly into candy.

Gumballs flew all over the place, as Buu caught some and began enjoying his sweet treat. I glared at the pink monster, as I looked on seeing the fight between Qrow and Tyrian, all while I was getting worried about Ruby jumping in, while Qrow had told her not to.

I finally cupped my hands together, as I chanted my signature attack, "Kamehameha!"

A large blue beam of energy was heading towards Buu, as it hit his bottom half leaving his chest to the rest of his top half intact.

Buu had looked at himself, as he started to fall and land on the ground near Tyrian and Qrow.

Tyrian looked surprised and a bit angered as he said, "What?! No! What have you done!"

  I floated back down near them, as Qrow had smiled and said, "Heh, looks like Buu didn't seem to have stood a chance against Goku. Now since you're not busy anymore, mind leanding me a hand?"

I was about to walk next to Qrow until I stopped and said, as I turned around quickly and looked at Buu's halved body, "Wait a min...." Buu's boby was floating, as he smiled happily at me, while he chuckled and clenched his fists.

As he was doing that, his bottom half entirely regenerated, from his white baggy pants to his belt, as if he wasn't hurt at all.

My eyes widen as I then said, "That's not good. His energy hasn't even gone down at all!"

  I could hear Tyrians chuckling, as it turned into maniacal laughing and said, "Now that is very interesting! Wouldn't you agree Orange Jet!! Beat this Huntsman to a pulp Buu!!!"

Buu had then charged towards me, as I blocked his attacks and decided to evade him up in the air.

This was getting bad, my energy was decreasing, Buu's speed and stamina hasn't diminished one bit, and the worst of it all is that he can regenerate any injury so easily.

I had then started to hear arguing down near Qrow and Tryians fight, as I noticed Ruby down there trying to help, while Qrow then said frantically trying to stay focus, "Ruby! Stay back!"

Ruby had then said, "No! I won't sit back and see someone I know get hurt!"

I chimend in, as I struggled to said something, while trying to fight off Buu, "Ruby, just listen to Qrow! Stay back if he says so please!"

Ruby then had said to me, "But Uncle Goku, I can't just sit here and watch you two get hurt! And once we're done with Tyrian, I'm going to come up there and help you too!"

Qrow had then said, "No! That's not what I mean! It's..."

Qrow seemed to have stopped himself on what he was about to say, as I looked on and saw him block some of Tyrians axes which nearly met Ruby.

I distance myself a bit from Buu, as I smiled and looked at the two, while they did the same, until Qrow got slashed by Tyrians tail.

Tyrian had smiled but backfired, as Ruby's scythe had gotten over his scorpion tail, while Ruby pulled the trigger making her scythe hack the top part of Tyrians tail.

He wailed out in pain, as he struggled to stand, while he then said with pure rage, "Aaauugggh! You.....bitch!"

He breathed heavily, as I looked on at Qrow who was hurt, while I called out, "Qrow!"

Before I could've said anything else, Buu had his hands cupped together, as he was charging up a very familiar technique. My eyes widen in pure shock, as I said a bit shakened, "W-What!? He's not...."

Buu then yelled, as he fired off a Kamehameha at me, making me be engulfed in his blue beam, causing me to try any last ditch efforts on blocking it.

The beam had sent me flying down towards the ground, as I then yelled out in pain from the amount of damage the beam was creating to my body. I had finally crashed into the ground making a crater on top of one of the now destroyed buildings of Oniyuri.

  I twitched a bit, as I was now actually back into my normal state, while my hair was black again and in it's weird but still spiky self.

Buu had laughed joyfully up in the air, as he then noticed Tyrian hurting.

He dematerialized, as Buu was now next to Tyrian, while Tyrian then said to himself a bit worried, "She'll forgive. She'll give mercy, this once. I'm sure of it. Buu, let's go!"

Tyrian then dashed and jumped high up in the air making his way into the forest, as Buu turned around and smiled at us, while he waved and said, "Dumb dumbs. Buu kill you!"

Buu then flew in the air making his way towards the direction Tyrian went, as he laughed joyfully and maniacally along the way.

Once they were gone, I decided to start getting back up, but I staggered and wobbled out of the crater I was in, as Jaune, Nora, and Ren had ran towards us in concern, while Ruby was helping Qrow caring him with his arm over her shoulder.

Jaune then asked, "Are you two alright!? Why was that guy after Ruby?"

Ruby had then looked at Qrow and asked him, "Uncle Qrow, what's going on?"

Qrow then chuckled, as he held his wounded side and said a bit weakly and out of breath, "What's your favorite farytail?"

I chuckled a bit and said, as I held my waist, "Heheheheh, well, now that's a weird question."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 21 18
Y/N was a Saiyan, born and raised in Atlas. He was so powerful that he destroyed half of Remnant with only a small fraction of his power. One day, he...
658 4 7
Just a thought that after watching my hero academia and Rwby. (Y/N) and his best friend Sean are huge fans of quirks, My hero academia and the famo...
13.8K 240 42
Y/n L/n, one of the seven saiyans living on Remnant. It was unknown how such brings existed in the first place. some of them go into hiding, some of...
4.8K 133 24
With both Piccolo and Kami dead, the Dragon Balls are useless. And greater tragedy, Cardin, Velvet, and Neptune were slain during the fight against t...