Not Your Average Girl (Sting...

By yuki078

(Y/N) Dragneel is the little angel of Fairy Tail, and Natsu's sister. What happens when she's back 5 days bef... More

ღ One ღ
ღ Two ღ
ღ Three ღ
ღ Four ღ
ღ Five ღ
ღ Six ღ
ღ Seven ღ
ღ Eight ღ
ღ Nine ღ
ღ Ten ღ
ღ Eleven ღ
ღ Twelve ღ
ღ Thirteen ღ
ღ Fourteen ღ
ღ Fifteen ღ
ღ Sixteen ღ
ღ seventeen ღ
ღ eighteen ღ
ღ Nineteen ღ
ღ Twenty ღ
ღ Twenty-One ღ
ღ Twenty-Two ღ
ღ Twenty-Three ღ
ღ Twenty-four ღ
ღ Twenty-Five ღ
ღ Twenty-Six ღ
ღ Twenty-Seven ღ
ღ Twenty-Eight ღ
ღ Twenty-Nine ღ
ღ Extra! Read all about it. ღ
ღ Thirty ღ
ღ Thirty-One ღ
ღ Thirty-Two ღ
ღ Thirty-Three ღ
ღ Thirty-Four ღ
ღ Thirty-Five ღ
ღ Chapter Thirty-Six ღ
ღ Hello ღ
ღ Thirty-Eight ღ
ღ Thirty-Nine ღ
ღ Forty ღ
ღ Forty-One ღ
ღ Forty - Two ღ
ღ Forty-Three ღ
ღ Forty-Four ღ
ღ Forty-Five ღ
ღ Forty-Six ღ
ღ Forty-Seven ღ
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Ending: Sting Fall-Off-A-Cliffe
Ending: Gray Full-Of-Himself-bOASTer
Bonus Ending #1: Polygamy
Bonus #2 : Bros before hoes

ღ Thirty-Seven ღ

12K 389 470
By yuki078

Just read this real quick:

Okay, real quick, who lives in America?

*author raises hand awkwardly*

Anyway, guys, I found out that Trump plans to make Muslims wear ID badges.

Think real hard about this. What does it sound like? If you thought about Hitler making Jewish people wear ID badges during the World War II, you are absolutely fucking right.

Are you guys with me so far? Do you see where this might be heading?

"Those who do not remember the lessons of history are doomed to repeat it," is starting to get really dam prominent right now.

Okay, the rant has ended and lets get one with the story.

"Natsu, can you not move around like that?" I asked in an annoyed voice as I tried to bandage him up.

"I'm fine, (Y/N)," he insisted.

"No you're not," I replied, "You need to rest. Even the nurse said so."

"I'm fine and I don't care."

"Well, I care and I'm your sister, so you're gonna do what I say."

"If you were my sister, would you have left me for fourteen years?" he asked bitterly.

'Ouch.'

He always brings this up. I mean, I don't blame him, but still.

"Okay, Natsu," I said, hugging him, "You don't have to rest. Go do what you want."

"Are you serious?"

"LIKE HELL! GO LIE BACK DOWN, YOU PIECE OF SHIT."

"Sibling love..." said Erza, who was standing by the door.

"How long have you been there?!" Natsu asked.

"I was here the whole time, along with Gray, Lucy, and the others," Erza replied.

"Natsu, we were visiting Lucy along with the others, don't you remember?" I asked.

"(Y/N)-Chan, there is no need to be so hard on him," Lucy said with a sweatdrop.

"Yes there is," I informed, "Your soft heart has been turning his brain into mush."

"That fire breath was always like that," Gray stated bluntly.

"ARE YOU CHALLENGING ME, ICE PRINCESS?!"

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME, YOU BURNT ROOSTER?!"

"YOU WANNA GO, ELSA?!"

"Guys, stop," Erza commanded, "Lucy needs to rest. She's been through stuff."

That shut them up for a while.

Only for a while.

"Oh yeah, Luce," Natsu asked, "Are you okay?"

"Obviously she's not," I muttered under my breath, "Otherwise she wouldn't be here in the infirmary."

"I HEARD THAT, YOU BIIII-" Natsu yelled, "First it was gray and now you. What's up with you guys?"

"Isn't it obvious?" I asked, wrapping my arms around Gray.

"...We're best friends," Gray finished as he wrapped his arms around me as well.

[A chorus of the 'wow' thing whenever something scandalous happens]

So basically, we were doing the Hitachiin twins' stance.

"What's wrong, (Y/N)?" Gray asked, "You look lost in thought."

"Oh, its nothing," I said, "I was just thinking that this was the Hitachiin twin stance but that was kind of weird because I don't even know who the Hitachiin twins are."

[Somber music plays in the background.

Hitachiin twins' voice in the background: "Isn't it obvious...You're our toy. Our toy. Our toy. Our toy.

The reader is becoming self-aware. The sirens are blaring, the babies are crying, the children are yelling, Gavin is screaming]

"Eh, must be something you ate," Gray replied.

"Yeah, probably."

"HOW LONG ARE YOU GUYS PLANNING ON DOING THAT?" Natsu yelled as he struggled against Lucy's grip, "LET GO OF MY SISTER, ICE PRINCESS!!"

"Stop struggling!" Lucy yelled as she tried to hold him off.

Unfortunately, her efforts were in vain and he escaped.

"Run," I mouthed to Gray as he released me, "Run and save your life."

"I'll be back for you, my princess," Gray said as he winked to piss Natsu off even more.

Then, he ran for his life.

"That was wild from start to finish," Erza commented.

"Love rival," Juvia muttered creepily as she walked towards me in a zombie-like manner.

"Eeek!" I screamed, "When did you get here?"

"It doesn't matter," Juvia said montonously as she placed her hand on my shudder, "What were you doing with Gray-sama?"

"P-playing?"

"So you're playing with my Gray-sama as if he is a mere toy and throwing him out when you're tired of him," Juvia stated as her eyes hooded over, "I cannot allow that."

"Chill Juvia," I said, trying to calm her down, "Not like that, just playing as in fooling around and trying to get to my brother's head."

"Fooling...around...?"

"Stop taking my words out of context! He's just my best friend."

"With benefits?"

I nodded, "Yes, with benef- NO! NOT THAT KIND OF FRIEND!"

"You don't seem so sure about that," Juvia said, staring at me intently.

"Juvia, stop interrogation her," Erza commanded, "I'm sure she's no fooling around with Gray. She's not the type to do that."

Juvia just nodded and left.

I thought I saw her face fall just for a second before she put on her normal happy state so I followed her.

"Bye, Erza, Lucy, I've got to go," I said, "Oh, thanks Erza. And Lucy, we're glad you're alright. Be safe next time around."

I tried to look for where Juvia went and found her standing outside her room, which was pretty close to mine.

"Juvia, can I talk to you for a second?" I asked before she opened her door.

"What?"

"Look, don't be mistaken. I don't like Gray in that way."

"I never assumed anything," she replied curtly.

"He is just my best friend and yes, I like him, but not romantically. Its platonic," I ranted, "I don't think he likes me like that either. Plus, you like him a lot and you're basically like a family because we're in the same guild. I wouldn't betray someone like that."

"But you were here way before me and my love could just be a crush," she said.

"Juvia, look deep into your heart and ask yourself, is Gray just your crush?"

She didn't reply.

"I thought so," I continued, "You love him. Just give him time. He's just confused right now."

"It doesn't look like he will love me even.after I give him time," she stated.

"Well. I mean, don't like, be so close around him and pampered him so much," I advised, "He is bound to notice that something is wrong and eventually miss you. He'll act like he's bothered because of you being around him, but who knows? Maybe he appreciates you."

Juvia gave me a long, hard stare as I stood there uncomfortably.

"Give me time," she said, opening her door, "I still don't know how to feel about you."

"I completely understand," I said, but I thought a saw a hint of a smile on her face.

"Welp, I should probably go back to my own room," I said as I walked to my room.

When I came near the door, I heard faint sounds of sobbing so I carefully opened the door, walked in and closed the door behind me soundlessly.

There lay a familiar little exceed who went by the name of "Lector".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 690 22
Lucy left the guild after hearing something she didn't want to. Natsu and Lisanna were dating. not only was that a shocker to her, but a shocker to e...
80K 2.7K 13
SEQUEL TO BAD SEASON: A powerful magic has been awakened in Natsu. And he's not the only one who is aware of this. His uncontrollable fiery outbursts...
75.6K 1.8K 53
(y/n) Dragneel is the twin sister of Fairy Tail's famous Salamander. Even though they are twins, they are very different. When Natsu got taken in by...
57.6K 1.4K 9
Natsu Dragneel is goofy, destructive, loyal, and spontaneous. Nothing could ever waver his loyalty when it comes to the people he truly cares about...