Pulchritude

By bitchettes

she was pulchritudinous, and that pulchritude did both wonders and horrors for her. told in the form of voice... More

01 : objectifying
02 : no call back
03 : head trauma
04 : arrested
05 : unexpected
06 : confession
08 : inability
09 : leave
10 : strangers
11 : basic
12 : weightless
13 : where
14 : psychological
15 : plead
16 : insanity
17 : missing
18 : maybe
19 : too late
20 : exchanging niceties
21 : beware
22 : judgment day

07 : calls from prison

9 2 0
By bitchettes

voicemail transcript from inmate at penitentiary, 14/01/17 10:00PM

"An inmate from the Federal Correctional Institution of Miami, Florida is attempting to contact you."

"Hey, leave a message, and I'll get back to you ASAP."

Voicemail beep.

"Hey babe, what's going on? Where are you? Why aren't you returning my calls? You're really scaring me, babe. What's going on with our baby? How are you coming along with the pregnancy? Babe, please call me back. I love you."

voicemail transcript from inmate at penitentiary, 15/01/17 10:00PM

"An inmate from the Federal Correctional Institution of Miami, Florida is attempting to contact you."

"Hey, leave a message, and I'll get back to you ASAP."

Voicemail beep.

"Please pick up. I don't know where you are, how you or our baby is doing, or anything. I'm going mad here. I don't have much time left on this call, so I'll stick to the important stuff. I love you and our baby."

The prosecutor turned to me. "These are just two of the six calls he made on six consecutive days to you. None of which you listened to nor picked up."

"What do you have to say for yourself?"

Casually, I leaned back in the chair.

"I was quite busy working a job, earning money," I said, stressing on the 'earning money' part.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 5.1K 44
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...
41.4K 2.8K 35
Β« αž αžΉαž€ αž’αŸ’αž αžΉαž€ αŸ— αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž˜αž·αž“αž…αž„αŸ‹αž”αžΆαž“αž”αŸ‚αž”αž“αž·αž„αž‘αŸ αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž…αž„αŸ‹αž²αŸ’αž™αž”αŸ‰αžΆαžŸαŸ’αžšαž‘αžΆαž‰αŸ‹αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž€αŸ’αž“αž»αž„αž“αžΆαž˜αžŸαŸ’αž“αŸαž αžΆαž˜αž·αž“αž˜αŸ‚αž“αžšαžœαžΆαž„αž”αŸ‰αžΆαž€αžΌαž“ Β» Β« αžšαžœαžΆαž„αž™αžΎαž„αž‘αŸ…αž˜αž·αž“αžšαž½αž…αž‘αŸαž‡αž»αž„αž‚αž»αž€ αž”αŸ‰αžΆαž˜αž·αž“αž”αžΆαž“αž‚αž·αžαž›αžΎαž―αž„αž›αžΎαžŸαž–αžΈαž…αŸ†αžŽαž„αž”αŸ‰...
152K 2.3K 30
Λšβ‚Šβ€§κ’°αƒ β˜† ΰ»’κ’± β€§β‚ŠΛš in which lando norris falls for oscar piastri's sister. or an upcoming rookie joins mclaren and his sister causes a stir.