Coffee Shop • Mingyu X Fem!Re...

By Spamhyuck

F/N L/N, a Beautiful, Intelligent, Sweet, and Caring Girl, Just Wanting To Get Some Coffee To Start Her Day... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Chapter 9

160 6 0
By Spamhyuck

I Settle Down On The Couch, Mingyu Wondering into The Kitchen, I Guess To Get a Snack. As I Grip The Remote In My Hand, I hear A Clash In The Kitchen and I Jump. I Run to Where Mingyu Was, and I See Sharp Pieces Of Glass All Over the Floor.

He Looks At Me Sheepishly and I Smile. "Why Are You Smiling? Aren't you mad?" He Asks, Taking Unnecessary Big Steps Over The pieces Of Glass. "Mad? No! I Expected This." I Laughed as I Grabbed a Broom and Mingyu Followed me Like a Lost Puppy.

"What Does That Mean?" He Asked, Probably Pouting. "It Means Your Adorable." I Turn Around to face Him and Boop His Nose With My Finger. I Could See The red On his Face, as I Turned around To Clean Up The Glass.

"T-That Wasn't Necessary!" I Saw Him Cross His Arms Out of the Side of my eye. He Looked So Adorable!

"I Think It Was." I Said Matter-of-Factly, Throwing Away The Glass In The dust pan. I Put Away The Broom and Dustpan, and Continue Getting The plates Mingyu Was Trying To Get.

"So What Did You Want to cook? I'll cook it." I Said Closing The Cupboard I Got the plates from.

I Turned around, Only To Be Cornered By Mingyu and The Counter. His Hands Were In Both Sides Of Me and His Face was Close. "I'm a Grown Man! I don't need help." He Said, His Eyes Staring So Intently At Me.

I Smile, Take His Hands In Mine and Push Him Away. "That Doesn't explain What Happened Just A few seconds Ago." I laughed as He Quickly retracted his Hands From Mine.

"I'll Let you Cook, But Break Anything Else, I break Your Face." I Jokingly Shove His Chest and He Smiles. "Okey Dokey~!" He Went to the pantry to Get ingredients, While I walked into the Living Room.

THREE HOURS LATER

"Dinner is Served!" Mingyu Came In The Living Room holding One Big Plate In Both Hands, And a White-Pink Apron Around His Body. He Sets A Plate in front of me and I Stare in Hunger and Awe.

"Try It!" He Clasps His Hands Together, as I Take A Bite. "Oh My Gosh! This Is Amazing!" I Quickly Grab Another bite and Mingyu Chuckles, Sitting next to me and Eating his Food. "Thank You Min!" I Say With a Mouth Full Of Food. He Nods.

"Ugh I'm So Full." I Say Leaning back and Rubbing My Stomach. "Good! I Won't have to deal with you being Hungry." He Joked Which made me Hit His Arm. He Gripped My Fist And Brought me Up To Him. "Would You Love Me If I Cooked for you everyday?" He Asked Staring at Me intensely Again. "W-What?" My Heart Started speeding Up again.

"Just Kidding!" Mingyu Let Go of My Hand And Laughed. "Yea.... Haha." I Laughed Bitterly.

---------------------------
Sorry For the Hiatus And Short Chapter guys!! When I Wrote This I Had so many feels Omg.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.1K 2.6K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
129K 7.6K 93
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
293K 14.1K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
1.9M 83.5K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC