Son of Orochimaru (Discontinu...

By Jaythatguy

What if Orochimaru had a son? Makai is the son of the legendary Sannin Orochimaru; he's never known love. Al... More

Prolouge
Fresh start
The Challenge
A Friendly Spar
First day
The graduation
One-eyed pervert
Team 7!
Demons and the Akatsuki
A small chat
12
Cancelled

The test

124 5 0
By Jaythatguy

I liked this feeling, waking up in Naruto's arm his husky voice mumbling a greeting,my back to his chest, his head nuzzled into the crook of my neck. It frustrated me though when I remembered he was only doing it in his sleep not because he wanted my comfort

Naruto:"Why did he say don't eat breakfast"

Me:"So we won't puke, but looking at his file and a few others his intent is to starve us unless we pass the test."

Naruto:"Whadya mean?"

Me:"Well according to the arcives the third Hokage used the bell test on his genin team, the sannin, Jiraiya used it on your dad's team and he used it on Kakashi-sensei's team and now Kakashi uses it. Thing is he's failed every team since he became a Jonin sensei, its because they didn't use teamwork. We're already at a disadvantage becuase while you and I can fight him Sakura and Sasuke can't, she's too caught up in him and he's to prideful to accept help. So we'll do our own thing."

Naruto:"We can't abandon them no matter what."

Me:"We won't I have a plan, now get off me I'm hungry and I know you are too"

I was released albeit reluctantly, I rolled over to my side getting up slowly. I streched  crossing my arms above my head then leaning down touching my toes; my skin started to felt hot under a certain blue eyed gaze but I ignored him. Opting to leave the room instead, Anko was gone on some recon mission in the land of earth leaving me...or us with the house to ourselves. I glanced at the sinked filled with dishes and the overflowing trashbins then sighed "Multi shadow clone Jutsu"  I created 3 clones who immediatly started their individual task. One was washing the dishes,one took the trash out and the last one started breakfast. Seeing no things to do I walked back upstairs to my room to wake up a certain friend of mine; the shower was running in my room but it was a lump in the bed. Naruto probably fell back asleep with the water runing, so I would just hurry and take one before he woke up again, Sliding out of my nightwear I stepped into my bathroom  grabbing my wash rag and shampoo I walked into the steamy warm embrace of the shower letting the hot water cascade down my tan skin. I stood under the shower head for what seemed like an eternity thinking: "I wonder what nee-chan is doing? Probably spying or looking for dad. But why just up and leave like that,she usually gives me more than a damn note and those things...." I still couldn't believe her parting gifts which were unsettling to say the least. But I was going to dwell on that later for now I had a breakfast to eat clothes to put on and and a blonde to kick down the stairs.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Naruto POV

I heard Makai humming in the bathroom,he sounded calm so I guess he was in the shower. 'Fine I'll use the guest bathroom,I am supposed to be sleeping in there but Anko said he'll need me soon so I'll stay besides its comfy next to him.' With that in mind I showered and dressed slowly, wanting to start my day off the right way. I headed downstairs following the smell of bacon and eggs, it lead me to the table where Makai sat staring into space with a plate in front of himself. I snapped ny fingers in front of his face bringing him back to reality "Its a plate in the microwave, hurry up or we'll be later than Kakashi-Sensei" he said without looking up. I grabbed the plate sitting down next to him at the table, I ate quickly ocasionally looking up to meet light brown eyes. It was an akward silence in the house as he got up clearing the table swiftly without a word or a glance in my direction, geez I wonder why he's so mad.

Me:"Are you mad?"

Makai:"...No"

Me:"Then why so silent, you haven't said a nearly a damn thing all day!"

Makai:"Because I don't feel like talking"

Me:"Stop being a bitch!"

To say I saw my life flash before my eyes is an understatement, the sword was right between my eyes with only a finger holding it back. I didn't know he knew any puppet strings technique but what I did know was it was never a good idea to curse him out...at least not like that. The sword lowered but the glare was still there a burning passion in his eyes focused solely on me. The killer intent he was realeasing was more intense than the 9 tails and mine combined, my knees quievered and my heart raced in fear. I hadn't been this scared since Kurama and I's first meeting.

Makai:"Next time I won't stop it"

His voice gave goosebumps and even more popped up when he vanished leaving me jaw agaped. For a while I stood staring at the space just occupied as if wishing he would come back. Maybe I did but why was the question; in the little under a month I knew him he'd become my closest friend but I wanted more than that now... I wanted somebody to call mine.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
At training ground

I arrived the same time as Kakashi gaining odd looks from Sasuke and Sakura but Makai was nowhere to be seen. As if knowing I was thinking of him a tremor shook the earth throwing us all off balance, and in that moment he appeared standing over me still glaring. "Why would you do that!" Sakura screeched at Makai earning a death look. Kakashi-sensei had stood back up and was helping a silent Sasuke & frightened Sakura off the ground. Makai while not giving eye contact extended his arm to help me to my feet.

Kakashi:" Well....I guess I'll explain the test. The test is simple, get these 2 bells before noon. If you don't get a bell...you'll be sent to the acedemy."

Sakura:"But I thought we arlready took a test"

Makai:"That was to weed out hopeless cases such as yourself"

Kakashi:"He's right...on the first part. But now we begin. Come at me with the intent to kill"

At his words Sasuke jumped into bushes nearby Sakura hot on his tail. Kakashi-Sensei, Makai, and I stood in the center of the clearing eying each other at least until I heard the splash of water. Whipping my head to the river behind Kakashi I saw a water dragon rising stealthy; "Water Style:Water Wall" a wall of water surrounded Kakashi as the liquid dragon gave an earthshaking roar and charged. Seeing no effect from Makai's justu I pulled my scythe out chanelling wind chakra into the blade and ran at Kakashi; he pulled out a kunai blocking my strike with a serious expression.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
3rd person POV

The silver haired jonin lifted up his headband revealing a blood red eye with 3 black tomoes. The blonde jinchuriki hopped back landing beside his friend.
"How do we counter that?"

"First I'll make and wood clone to use my fire and your wind as a diversion then I'll come at him with my new jutsu."

"Ok good plan but-"

"No buts we can talk later now throw the bomb Naruto"

The blonde threw smoke into clearing  flushing out the hiding sharrigan user, kunoichi, and uchiha.; instantly Kakashi was on guard dodging a swipe from his left hip and kicking the offender away.
"Fire stlye:Fireball Jutsu" Sasuke sent a enormous burning ball towards Kakashi only to be blocked by an anonomous wind style justu. Of course by now Makai was in position to strike but the plans were halted when the smoke cleared too fast. Sakura was unconscious,Sasuke was buried up to his neck in dirt and Naruto was hanging from a tree yelling curses. The 2 remainders eyed each other carefully before charging , the blonde drew his blade jumping up to increase force slashing downward with brute force. He missed, falling forward into a roll, the jonin giving nothing to chance jabbed a kunai into the curled form....It exploded into sawdust and branches "Wood style:Wood cage"

The real Makai stepped out of the tree shadow along with the real Naruto. "Well Naruto they say perverts can't think straight guess that means we have a bad sensei" before he could say anything back the cage exploded with lightning chakra. "Alright naruto have the clones move the bodies fast then clear out unless you have that ultinate wind jutsu ready.No buts!" The younger blonde quickly transported the genin away despite protest from both. The atmosphere had become thick with tension as chakra started flaring widly,earth shatherring storms forming all centered on a lone figure. "Kakashi Hatake you might as well give up now" "You still need a bell to pass" the ground behind him creaked as Makai dashed from his position delivering a sharp uppercut. "Water stlye:Neptune's Judgement" the river flooded the bank trees whipped swayed at the sheet force of chakra emitting from the young genin. 2 tridents formed piercing the young jonin vertically across his body and horizontal across the torso. Light faded from his eyes as he bled out,his last sight was the jingle of his own bells.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Makai POV

He fell forward onto his knees vomiting as I realesed the Genjutsu. He had been "fighting" but in actuality he had been under the moment he said start. I calmly walked forward snatching the bells off his belt and tossing one to Naruto who was smirking at our sensei's action; Kakashi finally recovered and now weakly leaned against a tree staring at me in a mixture of shock and interest.

Me:"We passed right?"

Kakashi:"No and as for your trick it was entirely too real for a simple test"

Naruto:"Well its how it could've gone so pass or not?"

His response was to tie Naruto and I to a tree stump. "Since they can't be respectful" they won't eat,don't feed them or you'll fail" With that remark he vanished. I stood up showing I had already freed myself and jumped atop the stump.

Sasuke:"Here loser" he was holding his plate up to the still tied up Naruto.

Sakura:"Sasuke noo!! Don't or we fail"

Sasuke:"What choice do we have, we have to work together to win because obviously genjutsu isn't going to work twice. Besides I don't sense hin

Sakura lifted her tray to Naruto who was happily munching despite having ate a short while ago. I extended my sensory range, looking for Kakashi's chakra and found it lurking behind a nearby oak tree; smirking I counted down 3-2-1... "YOU...pass!" Jeez he's more dramatic than me.

Sakura:"I don't get it"

Kakashi:"Your the first team I've had that put aside your differences and disregarded what I said. In the ninja world those who break The rules are scum but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum. Team 7 starts their official missions tomorrow"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I'm still working on writing fight scenes but I'll get better

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 9K 28
Rei Senju. Ever heared of her? No? I'm not suprised. There's not alot of people knowing her. Till now. She is the daughter of two Sanin. NOT Orochim...
26.9K 659 15
SEQUEL TO NARUTO'S PARENTAL GUARDIAN COMPLETE. SPOILERS ALERT! You've been warned so don't complain. Finally the time for Naruto to come home has...
187K 4.6K 18
Naruto was banished from konoha for failing a mission. He was supposed to bring back Sasuke when Sasuke first left for Orochimaru but he failed and...
1.6K 43 12
Being gay. +Having an overprotective uncle named Jiraya. And Tsunade and Orochimaru are also overprotective over you. And don't want your heart being...