Change (Akakuro) βœ…

By angelfromthesky1

πŸ™This story isn't for Akafuri peeps. Sorry! πŸ™ Kuroko had been in a coma for 10 years now. Now that he has w... More

Change 1
Change 3
Change 4 Darkness
Change extra
Change chapter 5
Change chapter 6
Change chapter 7
Change Extra "happy story"
Change chapter 8
Change chapter 9
Change chapter 10
Change chapter 11
Change chapter 12
Change chapter 13
Change chapter 14
Change extra
Change chapter 15
Change chapter 16
Change chapter 17
Change chapter 18
Change chapter 19
Change extra
Author's note
Author note
Author pissed off note to Akafuri shippers.
Change chapter 20
Change chapter 21
Change chapter 22
Change chapter 23
Change Final

Change 2

9.7K 203 422
By angelfromthesky1

(After the accident)

There was a lot or siren police everywhere. They had putten Kuroko on a wheelboard putting him in the ambulance. Police question Akashi but AkashI didn't really speak he only told them that Kuroko had jumped off the roof. 

Akashi was at the hospital. Kuroko was still in the operating room. He sat there looking at the floor. He felt frustrated and mad. He can still see flash of Kuroko on the floor concrete lifeless and bloody.

"Damit it!" He yelled.

"Akashi!" He heard someone yelled.

Someone came running to him and hugged him. It was Furihata. He pat Akashi head.

"Furihata." Akashi said.

"What happened?" Furihata said.

"He knew. Kuroko knew about us."Akashi said.

Furihata stood here unable to say anything. Then they heard a lot of running coming tward them.

The was Seirin and the GOM.

"What happend!" Momoi said.

"Kuroko is he okay!" Kagami said.

"Tetsu how is he!" Aomine yelled.

Akashi and Furihata didn't answer they only stood there. One of the group spoke up.

"He found out didn't he." Midorima said pushing up his glasses. They both flinch and everyone stayed silence.

"This is your fault! If you didn't lie to him this wouldn't have happend!" Kagami yelled. Kagami was about to punch him but someone stood between both of them.

"Stop! It's also my fault! SO YOU CAN PUNCH ME! If I hadn't gone behind Kuroko back this wouldn't have happend!" Furihata yelled.

Kagami didn't want to punch his teamate because Furihata was like a brother to him  and they played game together. Kagami put his fist down. Someone put a hand on his shoulder.

"Stop Kagami. It's not their fault it's also our fault too." Kiyoshi said.

"He's right we should have told Kurochii the truth." Kise said crying.

They all stood their crying. Aomine hugged his childhood friend to comfort her. Hyuga held Riko in his arms. Everyone stood there crying.

A few hours pass and the doctor came out. They all stood up and even Akashi.

"Kuroko family?" The doctor ask.

"Me. Sir." Akashi lied.

"Would you come with me for a moment I need to talk to you for a moment." The doctor lead Akashi to a room.

"What is it?" Akashi said.

"I'm sorry but We don't know when Kuroko will wake up. The damage caused him to lose a lot of blood and broken bones if the patient dosent want to wake up anyomore we can't help him wake up. He'll be in a coma. Right now well just have to wait." He doctor bowed. He looked at Akashi and noticed that Akashi was crying. The doctor patted his shoulder.

"Kuroko....I'm sorry." Akashi cried.

□■■■□■■□■■●■□■■□■■□■□■□■

(10 years later) 

A phone was ringing. A person can be seen wearing a black suit and a red tie. He had red hair and red eyes like the sunset. He took his phone out of his pocket and answer. 

"Akashi here. Hurry up or I'll hang up." 

"Same as ever Akashi." On other line of the phone.

"Midorima what do you want?"

"I'd like to inform you that Kuroko has awaken." Midorima said. 

"Huh? He awake! Wait! I'll come thereally right away!" Akashi said. You could hear that he was excited in his voice.

"I'll also inform the others."

The call end. Akashi quickly got into his black limousine car.

"To the Midorima hospital." Akashi order.

"Yes." The driver replied.

□■■■■●♤♤■■■■■■●□

Kuroko had woken up, he tried to get up but his body hurted like hell. There was a lot of machine on him. A mask on his face and syringe in his skin.

"Your finally awake." Someone said. Kuroko turned his head. He saw a person siting on a chair looking at him. The man had white blue hair and a dark blue suit.

"Who are you?" Kuroko said.

"Me? You can call me your uncle." The man smiled.

■■■■■□■■■■■■■□■■□■■□□■¤¤¤

"Kuroko!" The door slam open.

Akashi stood at the doorway. There he saw colorful hair and Kagami, Hyuga and the two manager  in the room.

Kuroko up and reading his book. Kuroko noticed Akashi and looked up at him.

"Akashi...?" Kuroko said.

"Kuroko!" Akashi ran to Kuroko and hugged him. Making Kuroko dropped his book to the floor.

"Hey! Akashi you shouldn't do that he just woke up!" Aomine yelled. But Akashi just ignore him.

"That's right!" Kise said. But Agassi just ignore them.

"I'm so happy I don't know what to say.." Akashi said. Tears start coming.

"I'm fine. Don't cry Akashi." Kuroko wipe his tears with one finger. They both hold hands their hands enterwined. They could feel each other warmth like nothing can never separate them.

There was a knock at the door. A doctor in a white coat came in.

"I heard that your finally awake. How are you feeling?"  The doctor said.

"I'm fine. Just still tired my body hurt." Kuroko said.

"I see. I'm going to ask you some questions and you answer them for me okay." 

"I understand." Kuroko replied.

"Kuroko do you know how long you been asleep?" The doctor question.

"No? What do you mean I've been asleep?" Kuroko ask confused.

"Kuroko you been asleep for 10 years now." 

"Eh? That long..." kuroko hesitate and couldn't belive it.

"You had an accident. Do you remember what happend when you fell asleep?"

"I-" just as Kuroko was about to say anything. The door opened.

"Is Kuroko wake?" A boy brown hair appeared. With purple forget me not flowers in a bouquet.

"Furihata." Akashi stood up. The hand that was holding Kuroko hands left him. Kuroko stood there his hands felt cold like something was taken from him.

"Akashi I see that Kuroko is awake." Furihata smiled.

Kuroko looked at both the people standing at the doorway laughing and smiling at each other. His heart felt hurt and painful. Furihata came up to Kuroko with the flowers in his hands.

"Here Kuroko, I bought you some flowers. I hope you get well." Furihata smiled at him and showed him the flowers. Kuroko looked at the flowers then back up at him. There was a long silence between the two. The GOM and Kagami just looked at them the air had an awkward silence.

"Um...Kuroko?" Furihata quietly said.

"Oh, thank you." Kuroko said silently and slowly grabbed the bouquet flower.

Kuroko held on to the flower bouquet. Then there was a loud crash. The flower fell all over the floor and pieces shatter on the floor.

"Sorry Furihata." Kuroko said.

"N-no it's fine." Furihata smiled. He bent down to pick up the pieces on the floor.

"Doctor you ask me if I remember the accident? Right?" Kuroko smiled. He turned back to look at him.

"Y-yes that's what I said." Everyone in the room flinch the room suddenly turned cold.

"I remember, I jumped off the roof right?" Kuroko smiled. Everything in the room turned silent.

"Y-yes that's right..." the doctor hesitate to speak.

"It was those two fault." Kuroko poined at Furihata. Furihata looked up at Kuroko only to see hatred in his eyes as he smile.

"Ah!" Kuroko suddenly made a sound. Everyone just stared at him.

"That!" Kuroko pointer to Furihata finger. There on his left ring finger you could see a silver ring with a blue Diamond.

"That is my ring that Akashi gave me will you give it back?" Kuroko put out his hands. 

"T-this is..." Furihata didn't know what to say. He felt scared of how Kuroko was looking at him in the eyes.

"I see....Akashi gave it to you. Well it don't matter anyway because....it was trash to me. You can have it." Kuroko said coldly. Furihata flinch and Akashi stood there at what was happening right now.

Kuroko looked out to the window. "I see... everything had changed now...." Kuroko said sadly.

Kuroko was thinking of the past as he looked out the window and how everyone and everything had changed.

"Ne...how many times did you two sleep together while I was here laying dead on my bed." Kuroko said still looking at the window.

"Kuroko i-" Furihata hesitate. 

"Kuroko stop this foolish now!" Everyone turned to the room and saw that Akashi had just snapped. This made Kuroko turned his head to looked at Akashi.

"Kuroko apologize to Furihata! Right now!" Akashi yelled again. Everything went silent.

"Le..av..."Kuroko whisper silently.

"LEAVE! LEAVE! LEAVE!" Kuroko suddenly outbust.

"Um... Kurochii?..." Kise trying to calm the outburst.

"Shut up. I want you to to LEAVE right now." Kuroko point at Furihata and Akashi.

Everyone just stood there didn't know what to do. 

"I see you won't leave. Fine then I'll leave then." Kuroko got up on his bed and pulled out the syringe in his arm little blood coming down his arm.

"Tetsu stop right now. You're still weak stop." Aomine said trying to calm the bluttune down.

"Kuroko you'll hurt yourself so stop." Midorima said.

"Kurochin, stop or I'll crush you." Murasakibara tried to grab kuroko.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" Kuroko slapped his arm away.

"Kurochin...." Murasakibara stood there confused that Kuroko had just hit him. (Well not exactly hit just his hands)

Kuroko continued trying to the door. His legs felt shakey and his body hurt him. Then he noticed that someone else had stood in his was. He saw the red headed Kagami Taiga his light.

"Kagami don't get in my way. Other else-" Kuroko said coldy.

"Or else what?" Kagami cut him off.

"You an me will never be friends anymore." Kuroko said with coldness his eyes.

"You all too. If you get in my way consider you and I enemy. We won't be friend anymore." Kuroko turned to look at the other people in the room.

"Kuroko what are you saying?!" Kagami said pissed off.

"I just saying what I want to say. Don't you all remember you all knew about those two relationship. You all betray me." Kuroko smiled darkly.

"That-" Momoi was about to say something but was cut off.

"Shut up Momoi san. I thought that I could trust you but you only took Furihata side. You also betrayed me." You could feel the hate in kuroko voice. Momoi heart broken and starts to cry. Kuroko didn't even care.

"Wait kuroko! You must rest you can't get up yet. As your doctor you must go back to bed." The doctor Also stood in his way.

"Doctor thank you but I must go now. Thank you for everything." Kuroko put both is hand on his shoulder and smiled at him.

" Kuroko I won't let you leave!" Kagami stood in his way again.

"I see your also going to stand in my way." Suddenly in a flash kuroko grabbed the gun in Kagami belt and pointed at him in the face. Kagami stood frozen. Then Kuroko kicked him making him fall on the ground.

"Urg.." Kagami groan. Riko and Hyuga ran to Kagami. 

"It was wrong to choose you as my light. I shouldnt have never chosen you because I always get betray anyway. I decide. There is no need for a light anymore. Only a shadow that eat all the light until everything is cover darkness. The more the light dissappear the stronger it gets." Kuroko threw the gun on the floor landing near Kagami.

Kuroko turned back to the door. He walked past Akashi and Furihata. Akashi and Furihata only stood there unable to do anything. Kuroko then stop again not looking at them.

"Akashi those word you said to me were they all lies?" Kuroko said.

(Flashback)

Akashi remember the roof top. Kuroko said the same words that day.

"Hey... tell me those words you said to me were they all true or lies."

(Flashback end)

"That.." Akashi hesitate.

(What am I doing? Why can't I answer him? If I don't now...) Akashi thought.

"I see that's your answer. They were all lies. Goodbye." Kuroko start to walk away.

"Kuroko! Wait! Where are you going!" Kagami yelled. 

"To see uncle of course." Kuroko smiled.

"Uncle?" They said confused. Then Kuroko suddenly dissappear.

"Shit! Misdirection!" Aomine yelled he ran after Kuroko.

□■□■■□●■■●■■□■■●■■

Kuroko POV

(I won't forgive you two. I won't forgive anyone who tries to get in my way. The Kuroko you all used to know had changed. If everyone in this world have changed then I also will change.)

There was a black van parked at the side of the road like it was waiting for him. Kuroko walked up to it. A driver came out. A man with a black coat and grey hair appeared. He saw who it was.

"Chihiro Mayuzumi. Why are you here?" I of looked at him.

"Who would have thought that you would be the guest Uncle want to see." Chihiro said.

I just smiled." Let's just go."

 Chihiro nodded. He opened the door and Kuroko went inside and sat down. He saw a black suit on the seat.

"Is this for me to wear?" I ask.

"Yeah, scine you joined uncle you have to wear that." Chihiro starts the van on and drive.

"Heh..." I smiled. I put on the clothes.

They arrived at a big mansion in the middle of the wood. The gates open. Then they stop at the front door. Chihiro open the door for him.

"Ah, welcome Kuroko." Uncle stood at the step of the door.

"Are you ready." Uncle smiled at me.

"Of course I'm ready. The game have just started." I smiled.

□■■■■□■■■□

Akane-sensei message:

Okay everyone sorry forgot something important. Okay so when Kuroko was still asleep everyone have found a job now and graduated high school so I'll list down their job.

Kagami and Aomine: Police officer

Akashi: business man of Akashi coorperation. (Yall should know this)

Midorima: Doctor of Midorima hospital

Murasakibara: Patisserie

Hyuga and Riko: Husband and wife (I ship these two lol)

Kise: Famous Model (well duh)

Furihata: owns a flower business 

Kuroko: Had just joined a dark mafia organization

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 5.7K 34
Kuroko has spent his life on the run, hiding from people who mean him harm. However overnight the supernatural becomes a norm in his life and he can...
38.6K 856 23
Kuroko stopped play basketball and leaving Seirin, for a reason. When the generation of miracles and Seirin found out what's the reason cause of Kuro...
47.5K 1.4K 33
AkaKuro one-shots and two-shots! Most of them are angst...
23.1K 768 19
An Akashi Γ— Kuroko Fan Fiction Kuroko Tetsuya is a senior in his university. One Day, he was on his usual route. Normal tiredness, work, same people...