Who dares disturb Magnus Bane...

By barely_adulting

Maaaalec babes!! I ship it hard so I decided to write a story about it. More

Im taking down this story.
Mister Cat Eyes
Do you have a belly button?
How may I grovel at the feet of your superior race?
Will you go out with me?
I have a date with Mister Blue Eyes
The Date (Part 1)
The Date (Part 2)
The Aftermath
1 years later
Mario Cart
NOT A CHAPTER BUT PLEASE READ!!
I love you Alexander
I think its going to rain
Take me back
Youre dating a warlock?!
Happy Birthday Magnus
Snow day
Mister Cat Eyes
Welcome Back
Authors note
What next?
Wine and babies
A Day with Magnus
The End
Update
Update!

Sequel???

14.6K 383 98
By barely_adulting

So if you haven't seen already I took off Alexander Bane. I'm sorry and I know some of you really liked that one but it sorta crashed and burned along with my life this year.

My family life kind of went horrible this year and I've been a bit depressed NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT!! I'm really ok and getting better but I just don't really want to keep a story up that I know I'm not going to ever write. Maybe someday I'll put it back up!

BUT ANYWAYS I am considering doing a sequel... a lot of you have said you'd like that sooooo I'll give it a go. But I NEED YOUR HELP!! Send me comments or tag me books with ideas for this one. Tell me what you guys want to see and I'll try my hardest to do it!!

WE REACHED 100K VIEWS AND THATS SUPER AWESOME SO THANK YOU!! You guys are so amazing and awesome and your support is so appreciated!!

Comment if you'd like to see a sequel and don't forget to vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.3K 827 15
buckle up bitches and get ready for some malec
105K 2.8K 25
The second part of soul mates.
1.4M 35.7K 34
"Stop calling me that!" "Call you what, sweetheart?" He threw his arm up in frustration. ••• In which a Downworlder meets a Shadowhunter and falls...
24K 1K 55
Hey, this is my first fan fiction about Malec. I don't own any of the characters. English is not my first language, so I may have mistakes, I would a...