Military's Girl (editing)(1-7...

Від KenZ_Dizzy95

I pushed away from the dinner table and stood up really fast, then bolted for the door. I couldn't just stay... Більше

Cover Contest Winner!
Prologue
Chater 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Contest!!
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
One-shot contest finalist!
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Epilogue.
New!!!
Contest results!!!:D
Cover Contest Voting Time!

Now out!

71K 1.5K 136
Від KenZ_Dizzy95

Incase you didn't know!

The sequel to Military's Girl is now out! :) 

It is called the street fighter!

It already has 8 chapters up so go check it out! (may have more if you are reading this past a week old, lol)

Thank you guys for all of your support so far! I hope you will like the next book as well! :) 

And to answer your questions.... 

1) Is Dakota and Tyler going to be in it? 
A) you will just have to wait and see ;)

2) Is this Garret's story?
A) Yes, yes it is! :)

3) Will I be publishing Military's Girl?
A) I am definitely looking into it! I will let you guy's know if and when I do! Hopefully I will be able to so you guy's can have a paper copy in your hands! :)

4) Will I make this into a series? 
A) Maybe... if I do, it won't ever have the same main characters. I like to switch it up, lol.

And finally... the most frequently asked questions....

5) Where can I find a Ty?!?!?
A) I don't know! He's probably right there under your nose, just like he was with Dakota. But if you figure it out, let me know! I would love to hear about it! lol :)

I'm sad to say that I didn't make the finalist for the Watty's, but I was close! And I am proud to say that I was number 16 on the list! :) Thanks to all of you amazing fans out there! I wanted to thank you all for all the help you guy's had given me on voting, commenting and spreading the word about military's girl!  It really means a lot that I have such loyal fans!  I love you guy's! You're the best! 

-KenZ_Dizzy95

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Logan Від Marie

Підліткова література

11K 269 31
*TW* Contains topics and scenes of sexual assault, self-harm, abuse.* "You know you loved every second of it," I can feel the tears welling up as wel...
170K 4K 40
"Don't look at me like that. I promise I will make you feel like a queen, when living here." He said looking straight through me. He came closer and...
18.1K 647 23
Lexi was once young, innocent, and perfect. She had the picture-perfect life and family to fit in with it all. She believed all those fairy tales he...
2M 50.6K 33
"Talk to you about it?" I asked with a dark laugh. "it's not as easy as you make it sound," "Yes, Garret! Talking! You know what that is right? It's...