The Unexpected Destiny ~ Byun...

By moonice__

[COMPLETED] You had your very first meeting with EXO, and thought it would be a special day for you. However... More

Author's Note
Chapter 2 : Meeting Him
Chapter 3 : In Their Dorm
Chapter 4 : Getting Closer
Chapter 5 : Shocked
Chapter 6 : A Memorable Day (1/2)
Chapter 7 : A Memorable Day (2/2)
Chapter 8 : Fun
Chapter 9 : Back Home
Chapter 10 : Meet Him Again
Chapter 11 : Surprise!
Chapter 12 : Wonderful Place
Chapter 13 : He's So Sweet
Chapter 14 : It Can't Be Him!
Chapter 15 : He Came Here
Chapter 16 : I Can't Believe This
Chapter 17 : I Love You
Chapter 18 : Hangout
Chapter 19 : A Small Gift
Chapter 20 : Should I Confess?
Chapter 21 : Asked Out
Chapter 22 : Jerk
Chapter 23 : The First and Last Date
Chapter 24 : By Your Side
Chapter 25 : Cold
Chapter 26 : Stuck in a Hospital
Chapter 27 : He's Hurt
Chapter 28 : Solved
Chapter 29 : Doyoung
Chapter 30 : Always be with You
Thank You! (Please Read)
Special Chapter

Chapter 1 : A Preparation for a Big Day

4.8K 92 47
By moonice__

"What a bright day!" you shouted as you stretched up your hands, squinting your eyes as the bright sunlight was coming through your windows, greeting your day.

You stared blankly at the empty air before sitting up with your messy hair and got out of your bed.

"What day is today?" you muttered, still half-awake.

You walked towards your study table to search for the calendar. The moment you saw the red mark with exclamation marks on that specific date, you widened your eyes.

"Saturday?! EXO'S FANSIGN!!" you squealed.

This is what you had been waiting for, an EXO fansign. Ever since you became a fan of them, never even once you got to meet them face-to-face. Your money that you spent to buy dozens of their albums didn't go on a waste. You really did win a chance to go to a fansign event.

You brushed your teeth, took a bath and chose a pretty but simple outfit to wear. A white plain t-shirt combined with black skinny jeans.

"Y/N-ah!! Come down and eat your breakfast!" your mom shouted from downstairs.

"Coming!!" you shouted back as you combed your hair. You looked at your reflection on the mirror. There you saw, a 17 year old girl with shoulder-length black hair, big brown sparkling eyes and thin natural red lips.

You had mixed feelings. Gappiness, nervousness, anticipation, all combined. You grabbed your little black backpack and ran downstairs.

"What took you so long?" your mom asked, kind of annoyed with the fact that you were taking so much time to get ready.

"Uhm, preparing for a big day!" you replied with a smile.

"Nice outfit though! They'll fall in love with you!" she said with a grin.

"I hope so! So what's the menu for our breakfast?" you asked, with a hope that your mom would give something delicious on this big day.

You peeked behind your mom's back while she was cooking and sighed.

"Eomma, why do I always have omelette everyday? It's been a month since I ate that!" you groaned.

Your mom raised an eyebrow. "A month? You mean a week??"

"Yeah whatever but eomma, please don't give me this again tomorrow," you begged.

"Arasseo arasseo! Just eat it fast!"

You ate it as fast as you could without saying a single word. Your mind was full with EXO fansign that you didn't realize that it was already 8 in the morning.

You choked on your food. "Oh freak! I'm going to be late!"

You started to panick. You drank your water quickly and stood up.

"Annyeong eomma! See you tonight!" you grabbed your bag and ran out of your house.

"Annyeong!! Be careful sweetheart!" your mom mom shouted as she waved.

After arriving at the nearest bus stop, you tapped your foot nervously on the ground.

"Oh please hurry up!!" you couldn't stop panicking.

Before the bus arrived, you felt your phone buzzed. A notification from your your bestfriend.

Naeun
YAH!!
eodiyaaa?!

You
at the bus stop
waiting for the bus
hehe

Naeun
YAH R U FCKIN SERIOUS?!
I SWEAR I'M GOING
TO KILL U IF U'RE LATE!!
AND U STILL CAN LAUGH?!
HURRY UP U BRAT!!

You
lemme meet my boys first
before u kill me :)

Naeun
JUST..
HURRY. UP.

You
calm down
chill and relax woman
the bus is here
i'll text u later

You quickly shoved your phone into your pocket and went inside the bus. You looked around and picked the front sit.

As you predicted, it took around 40 minutes to reach there. You sighed as you remembered that you had to walk 10 minutes again to the building.

"Ahh finallyy!!" you shouted happily as you finally stood in front of the building.

Your happiness faded directly after you remembered what time was it. "Oh freak, I'm not late, right?!"

You quickly reached for your phoned and called Naeun.

"Yah! Where are you now?" you asked immediately after you got connected.

"Inside already! Waiting for the event to start. Where are you?" Naeun asked back.

"Outside of the building. I'm gonna go inside now," you replied.

"Okay hurry up! I'm all alone, dumbass!" Naeun snapped.

I groaned. "Hey can you chill, woman? Our queue numbers are almost the last!"

Naeun just let out a sigh before I ended the call. I quickly ran inside the building and searched for the venue where the fansign event was being hold.

You smiled as you saw Naeun sitting alone one of the back seats, playing with her phone.

"Yah Lee Naeun!" you whispered right beside her ear.

She jumped because your face suddenly popped out in front of her. "YAH YOU SHOCKED ME!"

You laughed seeing her expression that looked so funny. "So, is it starting?"

She sighed and put her phone down. "It freaking got delayed!"

"Really?!"

"Yeah, lucky you."

You chuckled. "See! My boys of course will wait for me!"

"In your dream." She rolled her eyes.

Around 15 minutes later, EXO finally came out with their casual clothes. They all looked extremely handsome with that boyfriend look. Your eyes immediately scanned for your ultimate bias, and you smiled widely as you spotted him.

"Byun Baekhyun," you muttered. "What did you do to me?"

"PARK CHANYEOL!! PARK CHANYEOL!! SARANGHAEEE!!" Naeun shouted crazily beside me.

However, Chanyeol suddenly lifted up his microphone and smiled. "I love you too!"

Naeun who was waving like crazy suddenly stopped moving. She froze on her spot.

"Look who just got noticed by her bias~" you cooed.

"D--did he just--" Naeun slapped her own cheek. "I'm not dreaming!! He-- he--"

"Okay okay, I get that you're happy. Now shut up because it's starting."

Both of you started to enjoy the event, staring at their ethereal looking faces. Beautiful smiles never left their faces as sometimes they interacted with the fans that were sitting, still waiting for their turns.

Clicking of cameras could be heard everywhere. Of course, the fansite masternims would come and took pictures of their bias continuously.

Just then, a staff called you to go to the front. Your heart wasn't beating normally.

Naeun was right behind of you. She had the same expression, and you guessed she was also feeling excited but nervous at the same time.

Finally, it was your turn.

The first person you saw was Sehun. You smiled and blushed as he smiled back. He looked at your name tag and signed your album before looking back at you.

"First time going to a fansign event?" Sehun asked with a grin on his face.

"Yes, how do you know?" you asked back.

"Cause I never see you before. I remember every single EXO-L that come to the fansign event you know," he smiled.

You were so touched by his words. Sehun was just too sweet.

"So that means you will remember me from now on?"

Sehun nodded. "Of course, y/n-ssi!!"

You felt like your heart just skipped a bit. "Alright then! See you next time~!"

You high-fived him and went to the next person which was Xiumin.

"Annyeong!" you greeted him. He greeted you back with a very cute smile that made you even blushed more.

He then signed your album. "You're so cute!"

You were very surprise with what he said and immediately said, "Thank you, oppa!!"

Your heart was beating so fast. You couldn't believe with what he just said.

You met the other EXO members, Kyungsoo, Kai, Chen, Lay, Suho and Chanyeol. It went by really fast as you couldn't stop smiling and blushing.

As you waved goodbye at Chanyeol, you were now left with the last member who was still chatting with the fan beside you.

The staff whispered something to him before he nodded and said goodbye to the fan. As she went out of the line, I shifted to place myself right in front of him.

Our eyes got locked with each other as he smiled widely, showing off his cute eye-smile.

That was when I felt that the world around me had stopped moving.

_______________

authornim's note~:
Yeay!! Finally I finished it! Thank you for reading my very first chapter! I promised I'll be right back with nice and exciting chapters! Oh and I don't really know about fansigning event because I've never been there. So, if it's kind of weird, I'm sorry hehehe..
Please comment and vote for me.. Thank youu! 😊
Chapter 2 is out already!!

Update 2019 author's note:
HEY GUYYS!! Okay so I finaaalllyy edited the first chapter. It took me waayy longer than I expected. There were so many mistakes and nonsense things lmao.
If you had read this chapter before and compared it to the new one that I've updated, you surely have find lots and lots of changes right? I realized that my English has improved A LOT for this past two years. Practice makes perfect, everyone :) Anyway, chapter 2 will be edited soon~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 4.7K 38
What will happen when the bullied Baekhyun meets his brothers friends after having not even one friend for the eighteen years of his life? Warnings:...
737K 16.2K 123
EXO oneshots! EXO Imagines | 25/6/14 | © cherrylisps
560 100 33
Dear diary, today I met a boy. He stole my heart and won't give it back. What kind of complications will Minsang face for liking Kai? Highest ranking...
6.9K 441 30
When Jongdae falls for his group member Chanyeol "I don't think I can keep this a secret." "You have to Jongdae, or else..." Started: 8/8/17 Ended:3...