Percy son of Kronos

By luvwarriorcats13

My soul empty, my heart shattered and my fatal flaw broken. That's how I feel right now. My so called girlfri... More

Why?!? After all I've done Part one
Why?!? After all I've done Part two
Many years later...(well, 10000 Chaos years and 1 earth years)
The shadow team
Camp half-ego
Desguise revealed
War
Ending
Author's Note
Sequel is out!

Where's Percy?

4.8K 64 54
By luvwarriorcats13

Percy/Kadi's POV
I woke up to realise it's still dark outside, causing me to groan quietly. I rolled over and saw the time was 3:47am. "Guys, get up" I said, getting out of bed. Reyna and Thalia moaned while Nico looked dead to the world. I laughed and quickly went into the bathroom. "If when I come out you guys aren't out of bed you're so dead" i yelled as I closed the door.
I sighed as I felt the warm water go onto my skin. Why did Poseidon have to find out so quickly? I could have just ignored it...but he knows Pontos and that he doesn't have any 'sons'. And the sea-green eyes like before gave it massively away. I rolled my eyes as I got out and got dressed into a causal outfit which screams 'bad boy alert'

I styled my hair so my fridge was sticking up and I put the glasses on so my sea-green eyes don't glow. I went out to see the sky getting lighter and my team not getting out of bed.
"Get up" I snarled, causing Reyna to jump up and put a sword at my throat.
"I don't want to die yet Reyna" I said, she relaxed.
"Sorry, you have a new style, you look so much like Luke" Reyna said and walked into the bathroom.
I flinched that the thought of that, that's true. I'm a brown haired and younger version of Luke.
I walked to Thalia's bed as Reyna closed the door.
I poked her "Wake up Thalia"
She groaned and rolled away from me, causing me to smirk.
"Luke's here" I whispered, causing her to wake up and jump up, making us bump heads.
"Thalia!" I yelled.
"Sorry, sorry, I just heard 'Luke' and..." Thalia started.
The bathroom door opened to reveal a badass looking Reyna.

"Yeah, yeah Thalia, like we believe you" Reyna said, walking to her. Thalia rolled her eyes and walked to the bathroom, pushing past Reyna. Reyna looked at the sleeping Nico.
"Still asleep?" She asked.
"NOT FOR LONG!" I yelled.
I smirked and summoned ice water to be tipped on Nico. I let it fall, causing Nico to jump up, screaming like a girl. "PERCY JACKSON!!!!!" He yelled.
"Castallen actually" I muttered as Thalia came out the bathroom.

(Obviously different shade of skin but the outfit's the same)

"Looking nice Thalia" Nico grumbled.
"Why is he wet?" Thalia asked.
"Morning to you too" Nico said, walking into the bathroom.
"Percy decided to put ice water on him" Reyna said.
Thalia walked to us.
"Sounds like him" Thalia said, causing them to laugh.
"Hey!" I exclaimed.
"You'll always be Percy Jackson" Thalia said.
"But I'm not, I'm Percy Castallen, son of Kronos" I said, getting annoyed. Thalia flinched at the last name.
"Ready Nico? You're taking forever!" Reyna said.
A second later Nico opened the door.

"Happy now?" He asked sarcastically, grabbing our group backpack.
"Yes, actually" Reyna started "Let's go and get those ego-gods"
We all laughed as we went out the cabin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got to Thalia's tree, we saw very tired looking Annabeth, Leo and Jason trying not to fall over, wearing their camp tops on. "Not morning people I see" I said, scaring them "Chill, it's us"
"You guys look different without your cloaks" Leo stated.
Reyna rolled her eyes "Oh nah"
I noticed Thalia touching the tree sadly.
"Let's go" I said, causing all of them but Thalia to go. I walked to her and hugged her from behind. "It's okay Grace" I whispered into her ear.
She nodded "The memories...of me and Luke"
"I know, he's my brother. When this war is over we'll find Luke" I said before realising it. I covered my mouth walking fast away from Thalia who was death glaring me while running after me.
"Hey Kadi, where are we-"
I ran past Annabeth
"-going, what are you doing?"
"Running from Electria" I said as she caught up.
"What do you mean 'when we find him'? HE'S DEAD!" Thalia yelled, causing everyone to stare at me.
"What does she mean?" Jason asked.
"Yeah KADI, I would like to know as well" Nico said, crossing his arms.
"A guy I know...he sacrificed himself to save us and everyone thinks he's dead but he's lost without memory in our world" I said quickly.
Thalia, Nico and Reyna widen their eyes.
"Are you talking about your...brother?" Nico asked, causing the demigods to gasp.
"You have a brother?" Annabeth asked.
"Yep, one; he's 7 years older than me. I love him to pieces" I admitted.
"What's his name?" Jason asked.
"Luke..." I whispered causing Annabeth to gasp.
"Is it that luke?" She whispered, I nodded, causing her to cry.
Thalia comforted her "It's okay Anne, we'll save him" she whispered.
Shit, she called her Anne.
Only Leo, Thalia, me (as Percy), Grover or Luke calls her that.
Annabeth looked up "Don't call me that!" She yelled before calming down to think about it..."Hang on...the only person who calls me Anne...Thalia?"
Jason gasped "Annabeth, that is not my sister"
Thalia held her glowing Gamet stone up.
"You don't know anything little bro" Thalia snarled, missing with the gem.
"You can't be-"
"What, you sister because I've changed? Well too bad Nyx helped me" Thalia said.
"Give me your gem" I said.
She sighed sadly and nodded. She took it off and gave it to me, causing her appearance to change back to Thalia Grace again.
They gasped, causing me to roll my eyes.
"Come on, it's a two day walk and if I'm correct, your friend Percy doesn't have much time" I said and started to walk off, they following behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So you lied about saying you don't know us?" Annabeth asked after two hours of silence.
"It was to keep you safe as well as my identity" Thalia answered.
"Even we didn't know" Nico admitted fakely.
"But...weren't you taking by the son of Kronos?" Jason asked.
"Yes..." Thalia started, looking at me for support.
"And Kadi said he saw you with the others?" Leo said.
"Um..."
"Kadi, did you lie?" Annabeth asked, looking hurt. Oh Hades, I think she might have a crush on 'Kadi'.
"I might have mistaken Thalia with Alpha" I lied.
"Okay" Annabeth said cheerfully. I rolled my eyes, seriously, on to the next boy because his eyes is like her ex. Maybe she has a hunch that it's me...Percy. We would have to avoid touching then because I knew sparks fell between us.

Oh wait, that's apart of the plan.
'Percy remember, I'll see her in a dream, saying that Percy is too far gone and that she's changed soulmates. And bad luck for Reyna but Leo's going to fall for her so tell her not to reveal herself yet' Aphrodite said in my head.
How about the fake memories?
'Done, I just need someone to knock Jason out so he gets 'memories' of you and him hanging out wiht each other on a mission he had once, I'll give the memory to you at the same time but you'll just zone out' Hera replied.
I slightly nodded.
But what about Luke? Has he been found?
'Yes, I have sensed him the mortal township near the base...but he looks different. Actually, he looks like what you do right now; brown hair, slightly tanned and sea-green eyes. He will get his memories back when his true love kisses him-' Hades started.
'Thalia Grace!' Aphrodite yelled in my mind causing me to groan and clutch my head.

"Are you okay Kadi?" Jason asked.
Please don't yell again Aphrodite.
"Stupid Aphrodite" I muttered, causing everyone to gasp.
"Aphrodite?" Annabeth asked.

'ANYWAY, but when he sees you, he might immediately say you're Percy before he knows what you look normally and it's close enough' Hades finished.
Thanks.
"Yeah, she's yelling something about Thalia and how she will help my brother..." i said, causing Thalia to blush.
I made a look of excitement "And she told me where he is"
"Really?" Thalia and Annabeth said at the same time.
"Yep, a village that's close to the base, another couple of hours walk" I said, causing Leo, Jason and Nico to groan.
Reyna laughed "Come on boys, we'll stop for lunch soon" she said.
"Can't you just teleport us?" Annabeth asked me.
Reyna and Thalia laughed as I chuckled "Oops, I kinda forgot"
'Sea-weed brain'
Shut up father!
"What are we waiting for?!? Let's go to food!" Leo said, coming to me. I motioned everyone to hold hands. I was holding hands with Thalia and Reyna. "I might pass out after this so if anyone has any water handy, that would be great" I said and I teleported us to the village.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As soon as we got to the village, I collapsed with exhaustion."I don't think we're here" I heard Jason say. Annabeth got some water for me, making me drink it. I groaned as I sat up "Where are we?" I asked.
"No idea" Thalia said.
I looked around to see to my left a burnt tree. I stood up shakeily and walked to there. Annabeth held me up and didn't complain. I touched the trunk which had the omega and alpha symbol on there. My eyes widen with alarm "Guys, I know where we are" I said.
"Of course you do" Annabeth and I walked to the others to see Alpha in her Greek battle uniform and a hundred monsters.
Shit, why did I think about home?
"Alpha?" Jason asked.
"Who else would it be?" She said laughing "You're trespassing!"
Everyone looked at me, making Alpha gasp silently
'Don't worry, I have a plan' she said in my head.
"I must have thought about the base, not the other place" I said truthfully.
I nudged Annabeth and she let go of me.
"Where's Percy?" Reyna asked.
Alpha looked at me and smirked "I will tell you, if you give me him" Alpha said, pointing at me.
"Why me?" I asked.
"Because you're powerful" she said.
"No!" I said.
She smirked again "Too bad"
And I was dragged from behind by a the Minotaur, shit.
The monster who hates me the most.
"Alpha!" I yelled as I got dragged off, struggling "He will kill me!"
"That's the point!" She yelled back.
"Kadi!" Annabeth yelled, trying to run after me.

She followed us until I got to a cave that was 100 meters from where we were and slowed down time.
"Yes?" I asked him.
"Make a fake you and go over there as Percy, stop her from coming in here" the Minotaur said.
"No hard feelings, right?" I said as I made a hologram fake me.
"Some hard feelings but since you're technically one of us it's okay"
I laughed "See you soon" and I teleported behind Annabeth in a black cloak and as 'percy'.

Annabeth's POV

I ran after Kadi, the others can take care of Alpha and the monsters. We needs Kadi to get Percy and Luke, I need him. I'm afraid to admit that I'm falling for Kadi. I feel like I'm betraying Percy.
Anyway, as I got to the cave, I was stopped by a golden shield.
"I wouldn't go in there if I was you"
I turned around to see someone in a black cloak but with Golden eyes staring into me.
"Percy?" I whispered.
He took of his hood to reveal a different Percy. He still has tanned skin but his hair is longer, like it could cover his eyes, like Kadi and his eyes...are gold.
"Hello Annabeth" he said.
I gasped, tears falling down my face.
"Why? Why are you working for him?" I cried.
He looked down, looking like he's trying to find the best way to say it and he looked up again and said "I have to"
"You don't have to, you have a choice" I said.
He shook his head, stepping back.
"I don't, I can't be with the Olympians after what I found out" Percy said.
"What did you find out?" I asked "I can help you"
"I...Poseidon isn't my father" Percy said, sighing.
I gasped
"WHat?" I yelled "I can't believe he would do that to you"
"Yeah, I found out when I went to the underworld" Percy answered.
"Why the underworld?" I asked.
"I asked...my mum" he said.
I gasp, tears falling down again. Before I realised it I hugged him, his stiff body relaxed wiht my touch. I heard soft crys. "It's okay Percy, it's okay"
"Annabeth, we need help over here!" I heard Jason yell.
Percy let go of me, looking fragile as ever "Come and help us" I said.
As soon as he was about to answer he clutched his head in pain, falling to the ground.
"Percy!" I yelled, catching the attention of the others.
I held him "Are you okay? Please answer me, if it's Kronos forcing you to do something; fight it" I said, trying to calm him down. He groaned.
"I'm sorry Annabeth, he's too strong" He whispered and vanished on the spot.
I yelled with frustration, stupid Kronos!

Percy/Kadi's POV
I flashed myself to the cave, still holding my head. My dad seriously had to yell.

Flashback-when he was found by Annabeth-

"Percy?" She whispered.
I took of my hood to reveal myself. I just realised my hair is longer, like it could cover his eyes, like Kadi, I mentally groan.
"Hello Annabeth" I said firmly.
She gasped, tears falling down her face.
I tried not to hug her to death, even though I saw her with Jason, I still love her and i know she still loves me
"Why? Why are you working for him?" She cried.
I looked down, trying to think of a way to answer it. "I have to" I answered
"You don't have to, you have a choice" she said.
I  shook my head, stepping back.
"I don't, I can't be with the Olympians after what I found out" I said.
"What did you find out?" She asked "I can help you"
'Don't you dare son' my fathers voice rang through my head, I ignored him.
"I...Poseidon isn't my father" I said, sighing.
She gasped
"WHat?" She yelled "I can't believe he would do that to you"
She still cares.
'Don't lovely dovely, you have Alpha'
Which is an arranged marriage!

"Yeah, I found out when I went to the underworld" I answered.
"Why the underworld?" She asked.
"I asked...my mum" I said.
That parts true; my mum died in a house fire the gods made, killing her and Paul without me realising it. I asked her if it's true that i'm not her child. I found out that I'm still her child, but not Poseidon's.
She gasp, tears falling down again. Before I realised she hugged me, my stiff body relaxed with her touch. I softly cried for my mum's loss. All of my emotions I kept in are slowly coming out. "It's okay Percy, it's okay"
"Annabeth, we need help over here!" I heard Jason yell.
I let go of her, knowing I look fragile as ever "Come and help us" she said.
As soon as I was about to answer my dad yelled.
'NO SON, STICK TO TH PLAN. SHE BETRAYED YOU!!!! HOW CAN YOU FOGIVE HER SO EASLIY!!!!'
I clutched my head in pain, falling to the ground.
"Percy!" She yelled, catching the attention of the others.
She held me "Are you okay? Please answer me, if it's Kronos forcing you to do something; fight it" She said, trying to calm me down.
'PERCY, DON'T, I'LL TALK ABOUT IT AFTER PLEASE...I didnt mean to yell and give you a headache, just stick to the plan. Once we defeat the threat, you can see her more' my father said.
I groaned.
"I'm sorry Annabeth, he's too strong" I whispered and vanished on the spot.

-Flashback ended-

"That still hurts?" The Minotaur asked.
"Yes, is there any water or something around here?" I asked.
He shook his head.
"Thank you anyway, you better get going" I said and changed my appearance back.
He nodded and disappeared.
The pain is getting to be too much.
I collapsed onto the ground wiht a 'thud' and removed the shield before I closed my eyes to try and stop the pain.
Shit, broken left arm and right ankle.
"Annabeth?" I yelled, trying to to sound like I'm in pain.
I heard multiple footsteps run to me and gasps.
"Kadi? Are you okay?" Jason asked.
"Not really" I groaned "I can't move; broken my left arm and right ankle"
"What did he do to you?" Annabeth asked.
"One point I was healthy and the next there was unbearable pain in my head, causing me to fall over and pass out. I heard Annabeth yell in frustration which woke me up" I explained wiht some truth.
"Okay, let's help you up" Nico said.
"Aren't you meant to be fighting the monsters?" Leo asked.
"The skeletons are taking care of it" he answered.
"Hesper's?" Annabeth asked.
"No mine" Nico said.
"But you're...son of Gaea" Leo said.
"You idiot" I muttered.
"I'm sorry but I can't lie about that" Nico said.
"So you must be the son of...Hades" Jason said before realising it "Nico?"
"That's your Deathbreath alright" I muttered "Now please help me before my brain explodes"
"Sorry" Annabeth muttered.
They helped me up, my eyes still closed.
Why can't I open my eyes?
'Why you can't? I'm not done with you Percy Castallen'
Hades...it's Chaos.

"Kadi, open your eyes" Thalia said.
I groaned and opened them, they gasped.
"What?" I asked, fearing about my gold eyes.
"Your eyes turned into the universe before changing back to sea-green" Annabeth said happily "You've been blessed by Chaos!"
"That's not good" I said.
"Why?" Leo asked.
"Because Chaos hates me and I know it's a curse" I said, making everyone gasp.
"Kadi-"
"Let's not worry about it, someone give me water and ambrosia" I said. Jason and new normal appearanced Nico held me up as Reyna got water and ambrosia.
"What did Percy want?" Thalia asked Annabeth.
"He was going to fight me...but then I realised that he following Kronos because he found out Poseidon isn't his father" Annabeth said.
"That explains by Poseidon was all over me, because he thought I was Percy" I said as I had some water.
I feel the headache go away and my ankle and arm healing.
Reyna gave me some ambrosia which I ate a small cube,which healed me completely.
"You can let go of me now" I said, causing Jason and Nico to slowly let go of me.
I stood up and motioned everyone to hold hands "This time, we'll go to Luke" I said as I teleported them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 5.3K 17
Percy was betrayed by the ones he loves most. Now he has a decision, Become the Guardian of the hunt, or try and survive on his own. ***I know this h...
308K 18.4K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
111K 1.2K 36
Percy was having a nice, quiet life after the pain of being in two wars. He thought that he deserved some peace and time with Annabeth, his girlfrien...
5.6K 141 12
The legendary Prince of the Sea, Perseus Jackson, returns to Hogwarts for a Suspense filled 5th year. However this time, with Voldemort out in the op...