One Piece X Reader: SOULMATES

Von Sophabelluca

Once upon a time there was a big bustling city named Soulmate City! The reason this place was so popular was... Mehr

Introduction
Reader X Ace "Who's Afraid Of The Big Bad Arsonist?"
Reader X Law "Garden Of Love"
Reader X Kidd "Magic's In The Air, Or In The Blood"
Reader X Luffy "Pizza Or War!"
Reader X Mihawk "Stitching Up The Lonely Hearts"
Reader X Doflamingo "Run Demon Run"
Reader X Sabo "The Town Scrooge"
Reader X Sanji "The Town Rat"
Reader X Robin "Sadistic Pleasures"
Reader X Drake "Make A Wish"
Reader X Zoro "Hitman The Gunslinger, Or, Gunslinger The Hitman"
Reader X Nami "I Don't Take What I Want, I Steal It"
Reader X Koby "The Bad Girl's Good Boy"
Requests Closed
Reader X Moria "Horror Story"
Reader X Hancock "Dominance"
Reader X Killer "Chase You Down"
Reader X Whitebeard "We Speak In Flowers"
Reader X Katakuri "Ten Long Years"
Reader X Cracker: "Big Shot"
Reader X Smoker "Outmatched, Outwitted, and Overwhelmed"
Reader X Ichiji "Appreciation"

Reader X Shanks "MEMES DABS AND MOAR"

9.6K 309 306
Von Sophabelluca

Just know that everything I say in this chapter is utter bullshit AND that it's going to get kinda memey (°◇°).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were the best pickpocket in town, even Nami 'the cat burglar' couldn't hold a torch to your best heists since you've been doing it since kindergarten, like that time you pulled off that robbery at the cookie factory..let's just say you never had to worry about running out of cookies ever again, you still don't.

Now many people wondered, what was the secret to your success? Was it a power? Sorcery? Plain skills? Were you a deranged alien from the planet zoorga, here to gay-a-fy the entire planet?

Nope. :3

What you used were one hundred percent, genuine, perfected, MEME SKILLZ FROM BIRTH BABY!! YOU HAVE MEME MEME POWERS! \(●□●)/

As a child, you were the meme lord, as in THE meme lord!

You've invented them all, spongegar, the flop, never gonna give you up, dat boi, the doge, u mad bro?, Pepe, freshavacado, I've mcfallen, vines, the dab, even that song, 'dunked on' was a great creation by you.

Of course nobody ever appreciated your interesting approach in life and you often found yourself very alone as a kid, and as a teen, and adult, but that just means all those people are stupid for not seeing what a great person you were.

..When you weren't using your memeness to steal and rob those corrupt policemen blind and the use the money to freak out weird gangs that picked on you for your weirdness, like that time you drew eyebrows and eyelashes on Eustass Kidd while he was asleep and barely escaped with both your hands still intact.

Today was one of those lovely examples, today was going to be one of your most grand heists...you were going to rob the police chief Akainu.

This was going to be freaking lit. XD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You smiled down from the roof as the sun blared over your head as some sweat formed on your brow, that cream pie in your hand was starting to look pretty appetizing now.. (○°_ °○)

But all thoughts of taking a probably fatal bite flushed out of your system when that cursed police chief gruffly marched out of his office as if it was a funeral everyday, boy, would you feel sorry for the poor fucker who got him as a soulmate.

Puffing your cheeks and readjusting your awesome shades at his depressing grumpiness, you readied your zip-line, pulled on your one piece suit of dat boi with a matching unicycle and blared up the song 'turn down for what' on your expensive boom box. ;D

Obviously feeling confused from the music, all civilians paused in their daily routines and gazed around along with a fuming Akainu to find the source of it all.

Then one little girl in the vast crowd gasped and excitedly pointed up at the sky as you peddled down the zip-line in your suit with a kazoo sticking out of your mouth and completely ready to throw the prank pie. XD

Akainu's left arm immediately blew up into a dripping blob of lava at the sight of you and inhaled as he was about to strike, but with your quick reflexes you smashed the pie right into his face in time during a super high back flip while the music was at it's loudest.

With a muffled shriek he shifted his arm back and used both hands to try and rip the pasty dessert off, but to no avail the baked good refused to move and stay suctioned to his face.

Okay, you maaaay have used some wet concrete and glue in there for extra fun. XD

By the time Akainu was able to rip it off he found that he was surrounded by fused bombs that all had the words 'are you even madder than usual bro? ;)' carefully handwritten on each and every one of them.

Shaking with rage, Akainu shot a hot glare at your giggling, retreating form and shouted at the top of his lungs before they went off, "DAMMIT!! CURSE YOU (L/N)!!!!"

As the bombs blew up into sparkly confetti you counted all the money you gathered in your greedy little hands and mischievously smiled as your dat boi suit shed into a pair of jeans and a meme t-shirt with Spongebob and Patrick riding on a kitten in outer space with super meme faces.

Then while ignoring the ruckus going on in the distance, you began to happily play your kazoo like it was the most innocent thing in the world, until you crashed into another running body. (=^=)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He couldn't miss her, not this time.

Shanks could feel his breath shortening but he didn't care, one falter in his step could cost him his one and only soulmate once again.

This was the fourth time this week that she finally came out of the shadows, she was like a ghost, one moment she was making an extravagant appearance with her insane pranks and then the next she was gone, as if she never existed.

Shanks' soulmate was (Y/N) the super meme lord, and boy did he boast about that with so much pride! He simply adored her amazing sense of humor, and that wondrous smile she always wore when she hilariously assaulted the police while simultaneously bringing smiles to all the little kids too, her stunts never failed to make the front page, which was also pretty cool..

Although, when Shanks and his gang first tried to track her down, they quickly found out that she was untraceable, no one knew her, no one even saw her in broad daylight without her prank tools and costumes.

It frightened him dearly at the thought of never even being able to meet her.

So he started rushing to every scene where they said she's been sighted, only to find himself arriving just a tad too late.

But this time he had a chance, she was sighted nearby and he was determined to finally meet her this time, to actually talk to her, to actually see his soulmate with his eyes and hopefully whoo her into a relationship.

Not looking where he was going in his haste, he accidentally found himself banging right into a smaller and slightly squishy body. (=-=:)

Once they both toppled over, Shanks was about to cry out in frustration with the chance of meeting her now gone when he had a good look at your face.

I-IT WAS YOU! (○□○)

His eyeballs almost fell out of their sockets as he heard his gang excitedly whisper behind him and lightly blushed at your soft and individual features. (-_-:)

Dusty (H/C) locks with wisps of split ends making the hair scatter around you but not failing to look unique, your (S/C) was creamy and smooth with a few small cuts and red/tan spots hanging around here and there, your body even looked the perfect size, now Shanks knew why no one payed attention to you.

You were so average but at the same time completely new and exotic all in your own way.

When you finally looked Shanks in the eye you swiftly blushed an looked down in embarrassment and mild anxiety, IT WAS A FREAKING MAFIA BOSS HOOOOOLY SHIT.

"O-oh my god I'm so sorry!-" "OMG YOU'RE MY HERO!" he suddenly shouted.....what?

"I-I I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN! AND YOUR LOVER-GAH! NO I DIDN'T MEAN TO SOUND SO PERVERTED-NO WAIT YES I DID!-WAIT! START OVER! START OVER!-*AHEM* I'M-"

As Shanks continued to ramble on, you gave him a warm smile in happiness, this guy seemed like a lot of fun! X3

"Soooooo, big ol mafioso here is my mate for all soul life?" Looking to the guy with a ponytail, you gave him a big smile before jumping onto Shanks' chest and sticking to it like glue.

Not expecting the sudden death hug, Shanks squealed in surprise, making the other gang members behind him laugh in merriment and amusement, "tha girlie can't be anyone else's soulmate other than your's Shanks, right Yasopp?" Said the round man.

The shaggy haired sharpshooter nodded his head with a wide grin before basically tackling Shanks into the ground and yanking you up onto his shoulder.

With a very mischievous look on his face, he immediately turned tail with you still in his grasp, "RUN RUN, LET'S BOOK IT GUYS!!" All the others then followed suit and started to run along with Yasopp. \(>□<)/

You didn't get very far when you first heard Shanks scream in anger, "GAAAAH!!! YOU SHITTY BASTARDS GET BACK HERE WITH MY SOULMATE!!!" Only laughing harder at his shout, they continued to run except now they started passing you around.

"Roo catch!" One skinny guy threw you into the arm of that round man from before just as he ripped a chunk off of his meat stick, "aww, nice to meet ya (Y/N), you planning on being a good girl to the boss?" ;)

Grinning wider at his question, you rapidly shook your head before childishly sticking your tongue at him, "blaaaaagh! No way!" Roo seemed to have been pleased by your answer since he burst out laughing, "hahahahaha! She's a saucy one Beckmen!"

Seeing the ponytail guy from the beginning, you smiled when he affectionately rubbed your hair, giving you a small smirk, "you're gonna be my little sister from now on" :D

Before you could even start guessing his age, the group suddenly barged into a busy street, making you alert hearing all the frightened and shocked pedestrians who got in their way, but what worried you was what they were saying.

"It's the red haired gang!"

"Ahhhh! Everyone run!"

"Someone call the police!"

Nobody noticed you at all! It was only red hair this and red hair that, oh sometimes you really cursed your stupid generic look, maybe getting a tattoo would attract some attention? (; 3 ;)

Then the screaming got even louder when you guessed Shanks finally made it to the scene, probably scaring the crap out of everyone there, or maybe even knocking them out.

Glancing behind you, Shanks was hopping mad and waving his sword all over the place to spook people out of his path while hollering threats at the gang that you couldn't hear.

Soon hearing the soulmate channel begin popping up on all the screens in town, you sighed in content and prepared yourself for a very long morning. (=^=:)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.8K 74 9
𝖮𝗇𝖾 𝖯𝗂𝖾𝖼𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝖤𝗂𝗂𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗈 𝖮𝖽𝖺, 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗋 𝗈𝖿 𝖮𝗇𝖾 𝖯𝗂𝖾𝖼𝖾. ⚠︎Read to understand⚠︎ Multi-Shippings with Bo...
2.2K 173 2
[SEBAEK 💗 COMPLETED] 8,108 words Baekhyun had been assigned to watch over Kyungsoo, to be his guardian angel of sorts. Everything was going perfectl...
13.6K 415 15
(DISCONTINUED) 'A young girl has just been living her life normally; until she turned thirteen--the age where you can find your soulmate. That was w...
2.8K 48 5
THIS IS INITIALLY A LONE BOOK FOR MY EUSTASS KID ONESHOT BUT THEN I DECIDED TO COMPILE MY OTHER OLDER ONE-SHOTS IN ONE BOOK. I WON'T CHANGE THE REST...