One Piece X Reader: SOULMATES

Da Sophabelluca

Once upon a time there was a big bustling city named Soulmate City! The reason this place was so popular was... Altro

Introduction
Reader X Ace "Who's Afraid Of The Big Bad Arsonist?"
Reader X Law "Garden Of Love"
Reader X Kidd "Magic's In The Air, Or In The Blood"
Reader X Mihawk "Stitching Up The Lonely Hearts"
Reader X Doflamingo "Run Demon Run"
Reader X Shanks "MEMES DABS AND MOAR"
Reader X Sabo "The Town Scrooge"
Reader X Sanji "The Town Rat"
Reader X Robin "Sadistic Pleasures"
Reader X Drake "Make A Wish"
Reader X Zoro "Hitman The Gunslinger, Or, Gunslinger The Hitman"
Reader X Nami "I Don't Take What I Want, I Steal It"
Reader X Koby "The Bad Girl's Good Boy"
Requests Closed
Reader X Moria "Horror Story"
Reader X Hancock "Dominance"
Reader X Killer "Chase You Down"
Reader X Whitebeard "We Speak In Flowers"
Reader X Katakuri "Ten Long Years"
Reader X Cracker: "Big Shot"
Reader X Smoker "Outmatched, Outwitted, and Overwhelmed"
Reader X Ichiji "Appreciation"

Reader X Luffy "Pizza Or War!"

10.8K 329 186
Da Sophabelluca

Today was beautiful, the birds were chirping, the clouds were an adorably fluffy white..and then there was you, currently being chased down a populated street full of panicking civilians by a hoard of extremely armed police, big figure SWAT team members and special-case agents from the world government.

"Get her! Ms. (L/N) is to be under arrest for being a dangerous criminal's soulmate!"

Some anime tears streamed down your cheeks when Akainu fiercely shot a few balls and hunks of lava at you while some accidentally flew at the public, your breath hissed when the soulmate alert siren echoed around the town from out of nowhere.

The citizens around started to panic and cleverly duck for cover under anything they could find as you rushed by with the police quickly following suit, not even a single man gave you a moment of rest during their hot pursuit.

You took a hard turn right, only to be met face to face with your soulmate's number one rival and enemy among the police force, the freaking white hunter, wild dog Smoker, and even though his expression seemed like he was against this, you weren't just going to assume he'd sway with a few begs.

You wearily backed up as soon as you sighted him and hastily turned around with a tremble, only to find that the hoard that's been chasing you finally caught up and crowded the opposite street of you, now you were trapped on both sides on a very crowded street, people were also even flooding the windows of the buildings around you to see the curious spectacle.

'Oh my god how could this happen!? When did this happen!?' That's when you experienced a tiny flashback.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You smiled as you opened up your small pizza parlor for the day and gazed up at the bright morning sky through the front window, the breeze made your waitress outfit flutter upwards but you merely ignored it with a calm smile, only to be interrupted by a loud siren in the distance.

The mood was instantly killed as you slumped over and growled as all the pesky pigeons became spooked and flew off, not mention that some of them also decided to leave you a very messy present behind in their flight.

Those runaway soulmate alerts really ticked you off! They always chased away your morning mood and ruined your whole happy vibe that the normal customers came back for.

Now that your good mood was gone, you clicked your tongue in annoyance as you entered the kitchen, after getting the ingredients you irritably started to roll the dough for today's special pizza dish, which you saw on the list, was meat lover's.

As you rolled the dough with your palms, the bell at the door softly jingled alerting you someone has entered, though from all the noise the teenage group was making you would've known anyway.

Looking over your shoulder you saw a very familiar strawhat along with the expected entourage, but this didn't frighten you one bit, in fact it kinda excited you remembering the many comments from other restaurant owners who had the pleasure of having them as customers.

Your parlor was located very close to the infamous gang territory, right in between the so called 'grandline district' and 'new world territory', seeing people like one of the popular 'supernovas' wasn't new to you, even Whitebeard was a normal customer along with all of his sons after they had a big rumble or robbery, or that time that Ace guy found his soulmate and celebrated by getting wasted here.

The teenager seemed to have been watching his consigliere and chief enforcer go at it in some spat, mischievously giggling like they do this all the time, which they probably did.

"Ero-enforcer!" "Shitty consigliere!" "Ehhh?! What was tha-!"

The greenie was just about to draw out one of his three katana when the gang's treasurer stepped in and bonked them both on their heads with incredible might.

"Knock it off!" Both of the men immediately quieted down and both quietly glowered at each other as their pretty bookkeeper finally stepped up to the metal counter to order, then with a friendly smile you moved away from the prepared dough in the kitchen and greeted the sleek woman.

"Hello! I'm (Y/N), and welcome to my 'underground friendly' restaurant, now, we don't allow fights here so I hope those two over there will behave themselves, anyway so whatcha having?" You gestured to the two men as the blond developed hearts in his eyes and creepily swooned at you.

"Aww! I wouldn't dare cause any trouble for you (Y/N)-chan! As for my order, can I have your heart?" he was just about to kiss his way up your hand when Strawhat abruptly barged in between you with a grumpy pout.

He froze on the spot as well as the entire group had in total shock, but then that was until he started to uncharacteristically stutter with a light blush spreading across his face like wildfire, "I- I...I uuum, d-do you have food here?!" He suddenly hollered out loud.

Slowly blinking from the..unique, question, you accidentally stared at him right in the eye and quickly got lost in them, they were so chocolaty molten and beautiful, like they were belonging to a fallen angel, filled with such light and hope..

Suddenly, you slapped yourself hard on the cheek to snap yourself out of it and nervously chuckled as blood automatically rushed to your slapped cheek, ignoring the stinging and pleasurable sensations taking over you.

"I-I-I'm making our today's special meal, mate- I m-mean- meat lov-er's pizza.." you trailed off as the strange, hypnotic look in his eye was suddenly replaced by that innocent shine you saw earlier when he first came in with the others, then he gave you a wide, childish, happy grin that melted your heart as he yelled, "I love meat!" Aw, how cute.

Without knowing it you already responded, "oh, so do I! You're really cute Luffy!" You cooed.

All sounds took a sharp stop as you suddenly realized what you just said, and now the room was in total silence despite the ticking clock in the background you were now deaf to.

'Wtf (Y/N)?! You just called him cute to his face! With his first name and shit! And he's a badass criminal, are you trying to insult him?! Real smooth!' Feeling panic swell up inside your gut like an inflating balloon, you swiftly took action before any of them could react first.

"O-Oh, we'll you guys go have a seat at table fifteen! I'll get started on your food!" With never before seen speed and strength, you shoved the group to the table farthest away from your single kitchen and scampered off into the depths of your beloved restaurant.

With all your might you yanked open the door to the storage room and almost shattered it into a million pieces as it slammed back into the wall with a loud thud, oops.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nami uneasily sweat dropped at your behavior while staring at Luffy, he never looked away from the hallway you disappeared into, almost like he could still see you there, and the whole crew found it quite obvious with what just happened, that girl was his soulmate...

Franky was the first one to start laughing out loud, which caused Luffy to come out of his hypnotic stupor, and it didn't seem like he wanted to when he frowned at the cyborg with a small tick mark, "w-what's so funny, Franky?" He confusingly stuttered.

Zoro rolled his eyes and leaned in on his chair with his hands cushioning his head like a pillow, "he thinks it's funny that you like that girl, though since she's your soulmate, I'm not suprised" he mumbled before supposedly dozing off.

Luffy's face couldn't ever be more red than it was right now, he just sat there with a massive blush as he looked down at his lap in embarrassment.

"Aw, Luffy if she's your soulmate why don't you just ask her to join the gang?" Nami teased, but she was quickly given an unexpected scary glare from the gangster and immediately closed her mouth since she obviously valued her life.

"No way! What if she gets hurt? What if she needs crazy weapons? She probably doesn't even know how to-" wham!

That's when you so gloriously came in holding a very large pizza with all kinds of various meats all over it that should have been way too heavy for you to hold with one hand, although your superior strength proved otherwise.

Luffy only stared with his jaw mildly hanging wide open at the beautiful sight, but not at the humongous pizza you delicately held, unknowing to you, he was staring at you yourself now, since he didn't get the privilege to have a good view of you from behind the giant counter.

You had a cute blue and white maid uniform on (but not too flirty obviously it's a uniform (that Shanks insisted on when he visited once)) with a plain aqua blue ribbon tied on your head in a small bow.

Carefully placing the large dish down, you also revealed a few other dishes with it as well from underneath the plate, you handed the two girls some salads, gave the small preteen boy a kid's meal pizza along with the long nosed gun supplier, and a cup of ocean tea to the elderly man.

With a faint blush, you gave Luffy a dazzling smile that could no doubt rival his own, and wordlessly walked off without nervousness while faintly humming the popular retro tune from the 90's, Bink's sake.

After you disappeared into the kitchen, the raven haired teen gave them all a blank stare until he gave a small mischievous smirk, "okay, we're kidnapping her later" the gang smiled at his plan and started to eat, all totally unaware of the dark vehicle outside that caught every single word of the conversation on the driver's spying devices.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You heavily sighed in defeat as the door to the pizza shop was properly locked and ready to be closed for the rest of the day.

Ever since Lu- you mean- Strawhat left, your heart never stopped aching and whining, it was like being away from him was something that emotionally harmed you, and you knew this was true, even you weren't a complete idiot.

He was your soulmate.

Feeling another aching pang in your heart, you were about to stomp on the ground in agitation and frustration when a net came out of nowhere and snagged you off the ground.

"What the flip?!"

Then, to your absolute befuddlement, a bunch of SWAT team people suddenly rushed around from out of nowhere and completely surrounded you with a bunch of scary looking guns pointed at your vitals.

To even make matters worse, your shop suddenly caught into a wildfire to your utter horror, and police chief Akainu came out with a blank but cruelly happy expression on his face seeing your pain at the loss of your so hard to gain shop, the place you spent a lifetime to achieve.

"Miss (L/N), you are under arrest for being the soulmate of gang leader Strawhat Luffy and are sentenced to public execution!" One soldier shouted out as he read off of a short memo.

"What!? B-but that doesn't make any sense!" You cried.

With a cruel smirk he just stayed silent and ordered the SWAT team to cuff you and send you away.

No way you were gonna let that happen! Screw their logic!

Using your unusual strength, you easily snapped through the thick, metal ropes of the weird net and jumped high out of the way when the SWAT team fired without hesitation, they were really trying to kill you!

Seeing Akainu's unhappy face and hearing flaring soulmate sirens beginning to resound, you took that as a sign to get the heck out of there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now here you were, about to die and all alone and afraid, without being able to say goodbye to anyone..even though you had no one to say goodbye to, but god forbid you were gonna go down without a single attempt of a fight!

Shakily raising your fists and facing Akainu head on with a glare, you yelled terrified, "okay you freaking cowards! Now you got me surrounded! You gonna fight me or what!?" That's when Akainu gave a mocking laugh before half forming into a mound of lava, "you? And what army girl?" He happily growled.

"This army!"

With a small gasp of shock you whirled around and almost felt like fainting or squealing at the sight directly above you.

Right on top of all the buildings in the entire street you were trapped in, were big time gangs, criminals and even some civilians all being led by Luffy.

There was Whitebeard and his entire gang of sons, the Tontatta tribe, people from Dressrosa Avenue, the pirate Jimbe, People from fish-man island, Trafalgar Law and the heart gang, the Strawhat 'Fleet', the Mink tribe, people from Skypia town, you thought you could even see two small police officers hiding in the back.

But, what the heck is actually going on here?!

Akainu seemed to have been thinking the same thing as he just backed up in suprise and practically snarled up at the huge group bearing his ugly fangs, "what is the fucking meaning behind all of this?!" His body bubbled in complete and utter rage.

Boy, could this guy teach angry a new meaning or two.

Whitebeard only boomed loudly in amusement at his tantrum and jumped off the building, landing right behind you with a startling boom.

"Gurararararara! Do you honestly think we're about to let you kill this saucy brat's soulmate do ya!? You police must be getting pretty desperate in catching him if you're willing to execute an innocent to break him down!" While he said all of this, Whitebeard gently picked you up and gathered you into the palm of his hand before he delicately settled you on top of the building with Luffy beside you.

"Yeah that's right! She's done nothing wrong Akainu sir! This is wrong!" You looked to the side to see one of the two officers from earlier with pink hair and a headband.

"Shut up you traitor!" Akainu screeched, "she is the soulmate of a criminal! That's all the wrongdoing we need! To the law, all of her soulmate's crimes are also considered as her own!" With a small frown you guiltily looked down at your lap with a deep frown etched into your features, but someone gently tugged your head back up to see Luffy crouching right in front of you with a warm gaze that scorched away your stress.

"Don't listen to him (Y/N), now listen, I got an idea" he then whispered something into your ear and your frown turned into a mischievous smile, this just might work out, looking into his brown eyes you gave him a quick peck on the lips without thinking before whispering, "Luffy you're absolutely brilliant!" You cheered.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whitebeard and Akainu were still verbally arguing, trying to make the other one face the facts that their ideals were misled, but just when one of them were about to start the brawl, a high pitched scream sounded over the blaring sirens.

Then Luffy suddenly leaped to the edge of the building with you heartily 'struggling' on his shoulder with a large grin as the press finally started to make their way onto the scene.

"Yosh guys! We finally kidnapped her! Let's go!" Pretending to be scared you let out a frightened shriek as the group of criminals quickly realized the plan and scattered from the area as the press desperately started taking photos and notes.

The police couldn't arrest and execute you if everyone was convinced you were kidnapped right? Good job Luffy!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

5.1K 201 4
Trafalgar Law never thought that would happen, he stuttered. In his life, if anyone ever asked him what his relationship with Eustass Kidd was, he'd...
8.2K 472 54
⚠️THIS BOOK IS PG-13! PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU AREN'T 13 OR OLDER!⚠️ Everyone has to be perfect. Nobody can be out of the ordinary. Being different...
227K 7K 58
"And maybe in the end, I was meant to be alone." Once upon a time, I had 8 soulmates. "You never really see how toxic people can be until you breathe...
2.2K 70 11
Started: Aug 24, 2023- ? You are a strong young woman who ate a dog devil fruit and wants to travel the Grandline. Wanting adventure, looking for lov...