One Piece X Reader: SOULMATES

By Sophabelluca

Once upon a time there was a big bustling city named Soulmate City! The reason this place was so popular was... More

Introduction
Reader X Ace "Who's Afraid Of The Big Bad Arsonist?"
Reader X Law "Garden Of Love"
Reader X Luffy "Pizza Or War!"
Reader X Mihawk "Stitching Up The Lonely Hearts"
Reader X Doflamingo "Run Demon Run"
Reader X Shanks "MEMES DABS AND MOAR"
Reader X Sabo "The Town Scrooge"
Reader X Sanji "The Town Rat"
Reader X Robin "Sadistic Pleasures"
Reader X Drake "Make A Wish"
Reader X Zoro "Hitman The Gunslinger, Or, Gunslinger The Hitman"
Reader X Nami "I Don't Take What I Want, I Steal It"
Reader X Koby "The Bad Girl's Good Boy"
Requests Closed
Reader X Moria "Horror Story"
Reader X Hancock "Dominance"
Reader X Killer "Chase You Down"
Reader X Whitebeard "We Speak In Flowers"
Reader X Katakuri "Ten Long Years"
Reader X Cracker: "Big Shot"
Reader X Smoker "Outmatched, Outwitted, and Overwhelmed"
Reader X Ichiji "Appreciation"

Reader X Kidd "Magic's In The Air, Or In The Blood"

12.8K 400 360
By Sophabelluca

Now guys don't hate me but I wanna be unique in this one so I changed Kidd's 'devil fruit' power, one reason is because we don't know the fruit's name in this point in time. K enjoy my trashfic XD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was that same damn feeling again, you know, the one that made you wanna run towards something that meant the whole world to you yet you had no idea what.

Every time you traveled through the more..dark and shady side of the town, the part where all the hooligans hanged out and sold drugs, and where all the slave trades went down- anyway, to get to work on time you went though there, and you felt it.

You felt like suddenly changing course and rushing to wherever your instincts were screaming you to go once again, to let nothing get in your way and destroy all obstacles.

This feeling scared the diggings outta you, because you knew exactly what this feeling meant.

Your soulmate was a frigging criminal from the nastiest part of town, a lowlife with no conscience, soft spot, or soul to keep their humanity, or to even love someone with.

A criminal.

Yeah, you knew way better than to just run in there and get yourself pumped full of lead and iron, so you weren't planning on giving your mystery soulmate a visit anytime soon, if ever at all, yep, never ever.

Though something was different today, when you walked past the old dumpster at the shady side of the crappy pawn shop, you didn't feel anything, not even a little blimp of desire.

'Must be out today' you figured, well all the more better for you since you didn't have to go through the temptation again, you found it was always getting more difficult to suppress, even though you knew it meant your death.

But little did you know was that little missing feeling wasn't going to be the end of this, oh no, it was gonna escalate like a fracking bonfire in the forest.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kidd's POV (warning gore ahead)

I smiled down at the remains of the slaughtered police and felt a rush of euphoria at the smell of bloody and torn flesh, below me had to be tens perhaps even hundreds of Soulmate city's finest police officers.

One guy I ripped open their stomach and yanked out their spinal cord to whip a few of the others back, heh that was fun, there was also this wimpy new recruit and I kinda felt bad for him for having to face me, so I gave him a merciful quick death by slicing his head off with a ragged piece of metal from the earlier explosion we entered with.

The rest of them I just impaled and sliced apart, but oh wasn't the sight any less beautiful than a work on paper.

Blood was scattered all around the cool tile floors of the bank and walls marking the white and grey room a few decorative reds in unique shapes and splatters, all those people called me an insane, psychopathic terrorist but I liked to think of myself as a misunderstood artist of death and destruction, with blood as my paint and crime scenes as my canvas.

The victims were merely paint cans unknowingly 'volunteering' for the good of my art being shared with the entire town, no, the entire fucking country.

But then I was finally pulled out of my daze when I noticed Killer started to shake my shoulder yelling almost hysterically in my face as sirens started to resound around us, "Kidd snap out of it! It's time to book it!" My mind was clear again as recognition settled in, 'the robbery, fuck, we're not done yet, damn it, right, we came to steal some shit to try and throw that stupid Trafalgar off his game'

With everything in place we quickly leaped out of the crater in the wall from our earlier entrance and immediately scattered to our designated spots for a meet up, (Killer's idea not mine).

I was just about halfway there when a sudden feeling made me unconsciously stop in my tracks and skid for a few seconds before freezing up completely, I felt a powerful fluttery feeling of pleasure in my chest and my mind screaming at me to turn directly west.

Blinking in confusion I still didn't realize I already started rushing in that direction while my mind was busy trying to figure this out and catch up with my body.

'What the hell is going on with me!? Why do I want to- no-something important is over here- but what?!- soulmate'

Normal POV

That last word that magically appeared out of nowhere in his mind made Kidd's heart stutter with desperation and shock, the redhead always secretly longed for a soulmate, but he never told anyone else because he thought he didn't have one, and that they would probably make fun of him.

Kidd only imagined what it was like to have someone who was undoubtedly made specifically for you, perfect in every way and always adored you despite your flaws and wrongdoings.

He wanted someone like that ever so badly, a soulmate.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You blinked and furrowed your brows in confusion when a kerfuffle started outside, with your curiosity overflowing, you decided to temporarily close the magic shop and huffed as you rushed outside.

In the streets everyone was rushing in the same direction screaming in terror and horror with buildings in the background toppling over and explosions sounding like in those giant monster movies, smoke filled the air and sirens blew everywhere to cause one giant screeching noise.

A feeling of regret formed in your gut at the sight, you saw plenty of jurassic parks and godzilla movies to know that there was undoubtedly something mighty unpleasant on the other side of this panicked crowd.

Not knowing whether to go back inside the shop or joining the crowd would be the best idea, you just stood there like some idiot in the background.

By the time you decided to run with a course of action, the beast tearing up the city finally rampaged onto the scene, and holy frigging shit was it pretty bad.

Eustass 'Captain' Kidd, was covered with the blood of the innocent and halfway through a chaotic transformation.

A reason that this man was so feared and powerful was because he had akuma akuma powers model: fire fox, a very rare power that was classified as a mythical zoan that was both equally chaotic and destructive, it brought terror everywhere it was unleashed and became a formidable force to be reckoned with. (I kinda got the idea from Naruto by accident XP)

Kidd was encased in ruby red flames as five furry, wispy tails whipped around in a flurry behind him, scratching up the concrete below him and harming anyone who got too close, with two matching pointy ears entangled in his red locks that flickered around, proving that he was on guard and alert, his pupils were blown out and covering the amber colors with a terrifying bright red.

He let out a wild growl making you shiver, he was your fucking soulmate, damn.

You knew you should have been terrified, you should have ran for the hills and never looked back, but instead, you felt so warm inside, you wanted to run right to him and give him a tight hug, to tell him everything was okay now, to stop his rampage and quell his rage, to make him feel better.

Finally the fox caught your presence and paused in it's reckless charge, after the two of you just stared in complete silence for a few minutes you finally took action as more screams formed in the fleeing crowd.

Without thinking, you started to slowly make your way to him, and seeing your approach, so did he.

It was a careful process, Kidd was afraid that if he made any sudden moves then you might bolt and leave him in the dust, and you thought if you made any sudden moves then the redhead would slaughter you despite your connection.

He was looming right above you now, his maddened ruby eyes boring into your very soul, then when both of you stopped moving, Kidd slowly shifted back into a full human, or at least as human as he could get.

Kidd was surely handsome, fiery red hair, tough built frame, gleaming amber eyes, he was a whole package of smoking hot.

Your heart was beating out of control and a blush formed on your cheeks as he cautiously wrapped his arms around you to make sure you wouldn't run away, because he couldn't let you, he definitely couldn't let you.

With a small, nervous, reassuring smile, he stiffly bent down and nervously stole your lips in a gentle manner as he hugged you close, 'so this is what it's like to have a soulmate' Kidd mentally cooed in content.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glancing over your shoulder at the back of his head, you didn't dare feel like objecting when Kidd began to carry you out of there, it might've been a bad idea since it looked like he didn't want to kill you anytime soon.

Soon the two of you made it to the familiar alleyway, feeling nervous with what he was possibly planning on doing with you, while steeling yourself, you began to speak your mind as he continued deeper into criminal territory, "sooo, uh, what exactly are we doing?" You mummered.

Unnoticed by you, Kidd purred when you subconsciously held onto him for protection, obviously feeling unsafe here.

Tightening his hold on you in an attempt to make you feel more protected, the redhead moved you off of his shoulder and then continued to carry you bridle style through the shadows and rubble, eyeing the stray name tag on your person, he smiled, "well (Y/N), we're going to my base, my gang actually finished a little robbery not too long ago and I still need to make sure nobody tries to take more than their share" he loved the way your name moved on his lips.

Looking up at his wide grin, you shivered wondering if there was a single person suicidal enough to steal from Kidd, he lifted you like a sack, maybe you weren't as heavy as you always thought.

But instead of inching your head away from his, you did the exact opposite and tucked yourself under his chin.

His grin was replaced by a happy smile feeling your comforting warmth, Kidd was unbelievably happy now- he might as well have his tail wagging, he's finally found the soulmate he's always wanted, the one made for him, and he was going to love you and protect you with his life.

"Just so you know, you're going in my portion of the treasure, 'cause you're the best damn jewel this city has ever had to offer" although Kidd's flirting wasn't exactly flattering, it still didn't fail to make you blush at the attempt.

Finally the two of you looked up at an old, creepy abandoned factory, with rusty pipes and broken glass scattered everywhere, out of the corner of your eyes, you spied a few loose chains and forgotten hammers left lying around, this place just screamed being guilty of being a crime scene.

Finding yourself looking into his golden eyes for comfort, he noticed your frightened expression and kissed your temple in response, "nothing's gonna hurt you in there, that I can promise" you trusted his word and melted.

Hearing the sincerity in his tone, you meekly smiled up at him and hugged his shoulders, "...to think I thought a gentle guy like you would kill me if we ever met" not being able to control the wild beating in your chest, you hesitantly pressed your dry lips to his moist ones and nearly had your brain vaporized when he eagerly responded.

Sneaking a hand behind your head, Kidd deepened the kiss and purred feeling you heat up in his arms, the desire to permanently mark you as his soon drove him farther and farther up the wall until he snapped.

Ripping himself away from your sweetening lips, he blindly bared his fangs and sunk them into your neck, making you cry out in pain quickly before he backed off.

Boring his eyes into the bleeding wound, the redhead continued to purr and lick at the small blood trails that traveled down your neck, "sorry 'bout that, I can't seem to contain myself with you my queen" although you didn't enjoy the pain, what he did symbolically, did in fact made you fall even more for him.

You merely nodded, realizing you weren't actually mad at him for the mild damage, but couldn't decide if what he said was a good or bad thing, maybe it depended on the situation.

Without another word, you let Kidd carry you in, glancing at the white insignia painted on the doors for only a moment before burying your face in his shoulder, shivering whenever he whispered something sweet in your ear or affectionately licked your cheek or neck on impulse.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reaching the basement in the very back of the place, you didn't know whether to feel scared of just nervous hearing the boisterous laughter from the other side of the door, but that didn't stop you from curling up in Kidd's arms either way.

Your soulmate just fondly patted your head before violently kicking the door open, you looked into the room with wide eyes seeing everyone do the same with you.

Peering at all the cutthroats and hooligans that resided in there made you shiver, gazing around a little more you finally noticed a large pile of golden bars and dollars stuffed into bags, all the glitter enchanted you for a moment until you almost immediately lost interest in it, gold and jewels only glittered for so long, so what was the appeal in it?

Your attention was soon brought back to the men when one blonde with a faceless mask walked up to the two of you with a hesitant posture, "Kidd? What is...that?" The man motioned his hand to you, but before you could even feel offended, Kidd already exploded at him.

"What the fuck does it look like you retard!? It's a fucking girl! A fucking girl that nobody's gonna damn well touch unless they wanna fucking die the worst god damn way possible for touching my fucking soulmate!" The man seemed to have been taken aback when Kidd proceeded with placing you on top of the pile of vast riches, and facing all of his lackeys with the angriest face you've ever seen, "now all ya'll listen the fuck up!" He shouted.

The room was silent save for Kidd's hollering, "this girl!" Kidd pointed at you, "is mine! And nobody! I mean no one! Is ever gonna fucking lay a hand on her unless they're planning on being shredded!" A fiery tail then started to form, making everybody skit back in caution, "you all are gonna fucking treat her like a god damn queen! Anybody got a complaint? Speak now or shove it up your dick!" You couldn't help but giggle behind your hand for that last comment.

With that, Kidd settled himself down next to you and wrapped his one tail around your waist, warming your body up with the heat of anger it radiated.

At first nothing happened, the room was just as silent as earlier, as the grave, but then, one person stood up from the rest, and then a few more followed, "yeah, we have complaints! Why should we bow down to a sniveling little girl!?" The other few agreed, but before Kidd blew his top they continued on.

"Ya know you're all talk! Walking in, yelling some shit and then expecting us to bite down on our own pride just to please a little wimp!? You may think of yourself as king, but you're nothing but the son of a bitch!" Kidd was absolutely livid, and he would have shredded them all into bacon stripes if you didn't abruptly get up first, the redhead was startled almost, he couldn't see your face but your body language screamed of ill intentions.

With a calm smile you walked towards the man, making him fall backwards when you got too close in his space, "you think you have the right to insult Kidd?" Your voice was gentle and friendly, but the glare you were giving him could have killed.

"I-I" before he could even stutter something out shot your arm out and stuck your hand into his gut, making him squeal in pain causing the other men to cower back- one even lost his lunch, and Kidd to smirk in surprise, eyes lighting up in sadistic amusement while his doggy ears flickered at the sight.

Soon after, you pulled out his intestines, except they weren't his intestines, it was a long rainbow colored handkerchief, that kept going on and on as you pulled it out of him, making more blood spill onto the floor.

Once you finally got to the end of the handkerchief, the man already collapsed and died of blood loss, peering down at your hands, you scowled at the blood that coated them and turned your head to one of the other boys.

Seeing that you spotted him, he cried in fear before falling onto his rear, shaking as you walked up to him, squatting down to his level, you politely smiled at him, "umm, my hands are covered in blood, can I borrow a tissue?" Almost immediately after he ripped one out of his pocket and threw it into your hands, "t-take it!" You wanted to giggle at the reaction.

Smiling down at it, you happily wiped your hands while walking back to Kidd with a small grin, "was that good enough or do you wanna see some more magic? I kinda specialize in dark magic since I've got no powers" other people used to bully you all the time as a kid, but you've learned, and you evolved.

Kidd only clapped his hands in delight before demanding for an encore, "well then, what's this behind your ear?" Delicately brushing your fingers through his back locks, you pulled out and showed off to the crowd of horrified men, a single bullet.

With a grin forming on your lips, you playfully pressed the bullet in your fist and then made it into a finger gun, pointing it at random people, they ducked down in fear until you landed on one of the rebellious men who didn't even flinch.

"Are all of you idiots!? She ain't magic! And she can't shoot that bullet with her bare hands!" Just when he was about to pull out his own pistol from it's holster you closed your other eye and whispered.

"Boom"

Just like that, the unimportant man slumped down with a new bullet wound bleeding out on his forehead, seeing the crowd's horrified cries and gasps made Kidd to laugh when you opened your fist to find the bullet gone, but an empty shell fall to the floor, "magiiiic" you whispered.

Kidd smiled at you before placing you in his lap, "anyone else gonna complain about my little magician? No? Good"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 415 15
(DISCONTINUED) 'A young girl has just been living her life normally; until she turned thirteen--the age where you can find your soulmate. That was w...
1.7K 141 21
(some warning's so please be advised ⚠️⚠️ 😁 don't read this if you are uncomfortable that's all this is also just for like huhuh) A girl who's been...
5.9K 268 9
[One Piece x Kubo!Reader] "If you must blink, do it now" Dreams and reality are two different things, different worlds so it's very hard to discern w...
7.4K 377 8
Your life was pretty lonely on a small island near Reverse Mountain. You were the easy blame for every little inconvenience in the villagers' life ju...