One Piece X Reader: SOULMATES

By Sophabelluca

Once upon a time there was a big bustling city named Soulmate City! The reason this place was so popular was... More

Introduction
Reader X Ace "Who's Afraid Of The Big Bad Arsonist?"
Reader X Kidd "Magic's In The Air, Or In The Blood"
Reader X Luffy "Pizza Or War!"
Reader X Mihawk "Stitching Up The Lonely Hearts"
Reader X Doflamingo "Run Demon Run"
Reader X Shanks "MEMES DABS AND MOAR"
Reader X Sabo "The Town Scrooge"
Reader X Sanji "The Town Rat"
Reader X Robin "Sadistic Pleasures"
Reader X Drake "Make A Wish"
Reader X Zoro "Hitman The Gunslinger, Or, Gunslinger The Hitman"
Reader X Nami "I Don't Take What I Want, I Steal It"
Reader X Koby "The Bad Girl's Good Boy"
Requests Closed
Reader X Moria "Horror Story"
Reader X Hancock "Dominance"
Reader X Killer "Chase You Down"
Reader X Whitebeard "We Speak In Flowers"
Reader X Katakuri "Ten Long Years"
Reader X Cracker: "Big Shot"
Reader X Smoker "Outmatched, Outwitted, and Overwhelmed"
Reader X Ichiji "Appreciation"

Reader X Law "Garden Of Love"

16.8K 492 302
By Sophabelluca

A smile graced your lips as you hummed through the public gardens in a very slow pace, making sure to give each of your amazing friends a warm smile to help them grow.

Each and every little plant had such an amazing and unique beauty that you just adored in every one of them, they all looked the same but at the same time so different, it was like looking at a splotch painting used with only one color, each splotch was different and identifiable yet the same.

Too bad you were the only one who really liked this place for its true beauty and tranquility, others just used it as a shortcut to get to the movie theater, the street full of fast food restaurants and small popular clothes stores.

Then a small marigold caught your attention and you sat down on the tiny cobblestone wall to carefully observe it until a noisy couple started to approach from beyond the massive thorn bushes and leafy ferns.

"Awww! Stop it babe! You're way more beautiful than any of these godforsaken dirty rainbow twigs!" Yelled a black haired girl with two nose piercings, "no way you're more beautiful than this whole rotting garden!" The tall, shaggy man cooed back.

You gave the two obnoxious teens a hot but discreet glare as the soft complaints of the flowers met your ears, looks like these idiots managed to wake the rosebuds up three hours early, and their whines made you bite your lip before giving the couple a stern hiss in disapproval.

But the two kept yelling and shouting at each other as if they were drunkards until they finally left the gardens and went into the bustling town, letting the tranquil silence return to the gentle sea of flowers and trees.

"People these days are so mindlessly stupid, isn't that right ladies?" You coldly purred, people were just annoyances to you, only few were able to get on your pleasant side, and that was even on good days as well.

"Mhm! None of them understand us like you do (Y/N)-san!" The plants gently cooed, they childishly giggled in the breeze afterwards as their mother smiled down at their words.

You sighed in content, nothing felt better but to hangout and socialize with the many flowers, plants and trees that adored and loved you despite your badly blundering love life and how you continuously complained to them about it.

One of the many advantages of having been born with shizen shizen powers, you were never alone.

Though you always wondered...who would be your soulmate if you ever had one? Would they be annoying? Would they be loud and obnoxious? Or would they also perhaps share your love for nature and plants of all kinds and varieties?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Law's POV

I smirked down at the insulting tiny police force and gave one last slash to their already broken bodies before making them fly apart into different directions like a scrambled wreck, seriously already, weren't the higher ups getting a bit cocky since they thought it was a good idea to send only this many men?

But their screams of shock and fear made my pride and ego swell back to where it belonged as we walked over their scattered, panicking pieces, I always loved the control I had over these poor bastards lives, serves them right for being such dense morons that are too stupid to know when their man power is being used for sheer convenience.

"Penguin-ya did you hack into the mainframe?"

The much paler man happily nodded but fought to keep a straight face which made him look strange, and also making me wonder what he did in his free time to get such a shade, as my dear Bepo-ya poked his wet and squishy nose into my side, probably looking for affection after a job well done, "all the gold has been prepared for our departure out of here captain" I fondly patted the beloved polar bear's head and prepared my 'room' before giving the remaining disoriented police officers a well deserved cocky grin and the grand middle finger I was so famous for pulling off.

Just like that, me and the entire gang stole five eighths of all the town's gold and precious stones, with only eight minutes left out of the two hour time limit I predicted we had until the treasure was expected to be 'picked up' by a more formidable group.

Using my powers I was finally able to transport all of us safely back to base without causality or delay, hmmm, I think I deserve another long nap with Bepo tomorrow for this.

Breaking out of my thoughts, I discreetly smiled at the celebrating crew of misfits as they started popping open sake bottles and excitedly singing some ridiculous, children's tunes like 'Bink's sake' but I merely rolled my eyes at their amusing tomfoolery while I strolled out into the chilly evening air.

Unlike them I was never one to celebrate for any occasion, it just didn't seem worth time consuming, besides although we just stole over half of the town's gold in one day..that didn't satisfy me at all.

While other gangs like Eustass' and Strawhat's would've killed to have this much in their little mitts, especially to spend it all at once on ridiculous objects and supplies...I wanted something that was more, more than just gold, more than just jewels..

But what was it that I was yearning for so badly?

I looked all over this whole, crappy town twice before, but nothing I saw nor heard could quench this unknown thirst of mine, in fact it seemed to have only made me more frustrated to find what I so wanted, it was so incredibly maddening!

Was I just spoiled? That indeed could be the case, with such kind and caring allies that would break their own backs to live up to my name, an amazing and entertaining lifestyle with never a dull moment, unbelievable and vast riches at my disposal...

Yet I wanted something even more than all of those.

Finally I felt something, as I continued to wander on, muddled by my furious thoughts of frustration and questionable greed, somewhere from a distance, something came straight at me and forced something warm to pump through my blood, a high inducing sensation that I never felt before made my whole frame rattle in exposure for more of the taste, one could only call it pleasure.

It was undeniable, what I was looking for..was nearby.

Forgetting about keeping my cool composure for just this once, I hastily ran in its direction in fear of it disappearing from me again, I just couldn't lose this sensation after just gaining a small sample of the prize to be had.

My heart grew warmer and warmer the closer I came and the sensation grew stronger and more pleasurable, almost in a trance of some sort, when I finally snapped out of wherever my consciousness disappeared to, I immediately skidded to a halt at the dark shadow and stared up at the large sign in bold metal letters.

'TOWN GARDEN'

...It was my soulmate wasn't it?..My soulmate was in here...

I looked beyond the iron and glass gates draped in hundreds of tangled vines and moss, in a futile attempt to catch a single glimpse of them, whoever they might be, but it seems they were much deeper in the thick maze of wildly grown vegetation, probably hidden amongst all the petals and roots.

What would they be like? Do I even want to meet them?

I've seen what other soulmates act like once they've met one another when I would go out to such romantic places, and frankly it's all a bunch of obnoxious, gooey, mushy garbage..but no matter how hard I tried to turn back I just couldn't back away, not for the good of me could I turn away from what I've been thirsting for.

So with nothing else to possibly lose in this situation, I entered the shadowy garden, making a small mental note to try and remember my way through so I wouldn't get lost inside the enormous greenhouse lying at the center.

As I carefully traveled deeper and deeper through the thicket, with my always watchful eye, I started to wonder if I accidentally wandered into an uncharted forest until a soft, almost angelic voice breezed through the air and delicately into my ear.

'What a most beautiful voice, it's been such a long time since I've heard something so soothing' I happily thought.

My heart grew warmer and the sensation was almost completely overcoming all of my senses as the singing continued to grow in volume, just until I could hear the song so perfectly, each and every word was dripping with love and clarity, but unfortunately not directed at me at all.

By the time the song ended I finally caught sight of her from behind the blue orchids and froze up on the spot, feeling like an intruder inside a place way out of my league.

Her back was turned to me but I could see every feature so perfectly, so clearly that every detail was being seared into my mind with upmost importance...

Her luscious (H/L) (H/C) hair gracefully cascaded her oval head in a beautiful frame, and I could barely make out but definitely saw the edge of one of two sparkling (E/C) eyes watching the flowers with a loving gaze like a mother would to her own children of flesh and blood.

The clothes she had on only further complimented her small body frame of curved flesh and tight skin, a woolly green, shoulder-bare sweater that went down to her upper thighs and tight blue jeans that covered her long, thin legs all the way to her ankles...

Why the hell did she look so unbelievably gorgeous?

Normal POV

'B e h i n d y o u . . .' the talkative roses to your left suddenly quivered in alert.

Softly raising an eyebrow at the sudden change in behavior, you swiftly glanced behind, only to widen your eyes in shock and have intense fear rack your body like when a dead man would face the grim reaper in his final moments.

You knew it, you could feel that your soulmate was entering the gardens and felt nervousness overcome you, but you thought that they'd leave as soon as they saw the disappointing sight of you...but he didn't, and to make it even worse you immediately recognized him.

It was Trafalgar freaking Law! The cruelest out of all the eleven rookie gang bosses!!

Holy crap! He's going to dissect you! He's going to chop you into little itty bits along with your defenseless children with his freaky scalpels!! This can not possibly get any worse!! But noooooo! Things just had to get worse when you finally looked him in the eye and realized, 'ah crap he's so flipping gorgeous!' You internally shrieked as a mortified blush dusted on your pale cheeks, how in the name of sanity could a psycho look so alluring?! And pretty?

He was just there with shining, intelligent silver eyes and some disoriented curly midnight hair that you'd love to get your fingers lost in and those mysterious black tattoos! Oh god!

You weren't one to say something like this but he was just plain god damn sexy hiding in a fluffy adorable coat!

Still stuck in that one tracked frame of mind, you finally snapped out of it when he moved, taking a seemingly unsure and nervous step forward, oh wait a minute, he was heading towards you, oh god, oh god.

"Miss, could I have th-" you immediately pushed yourself off the small brick wall in a panic and flew off into the opposite direction, making sure you were quickly getting deeper into the protective vines and leaves of your dear flowery children.

No to the way were you just going to be waiting for him to chop you into bits with a traumatizing, sick sadistic laugh! Nope!

Though it seemed he really didn't care after all when you turned around to see him not following you from behind, maybe you were thinking too much on it?

'Look out (Y/N)-san!' The plants around you loudly cried.

You gasped in surprise and whipped your head around to find Trafalgar calmly but also eagerly standing right in front of you with his arms open wide, awaiting to catch you and ensnare you in his tight grip.

"Rafflesia arnoldii flap!" Listening to your command, a massive rafflesia miraculously bloomed between where the criminal was awaiting to catch you, and where you were about to clumsily run into him.

Then jumping above the flower during your accidental trip, it helped you by creating a massive gust with its petals and pollen to gracefully lift you into the air and over the doctor's head, making you hover in midair, and it worked! Almost.

At the last moment, when you were about to escape with your whole body still intact, the clever surgeon used his lighting fast reflexes to grab your stray ankle, pull you down- and with the momentum he was using,  fall right on top of you in a very- well, awkward position to say the least.

Your face was in between going pale from being caught by the creep, and blushing a cherry red from the close proximity his handsome face was to your own, hot damn, since your brain wasn't able to separate your developing attraction from your fight and flight senses, you automatically attached yourself to the ground with the roots growing out of your palms and shoulders as a defense.

But soon, the blushing side won when he looked you in the eye with a killer smirk and an unwavering hot gaze.

"Now, let's not jump to conclusions here miss, now as I was asking before-" he suddenly leaned closer down and gently brushed his lips against yours as he huskily rumbled, "-can I have the pleasure of knowing my soulmate's name?" Oh shit he was super charming too!

"I'm-ma-a (Y-Y/N)" you managed to barely stutter out, his devilish smirk only widened at your nervousness making you look away from all of his glorious hotness, this was beginning to fry your very fragile brain.

Suddenly, you squealed when he pulled you up from the ground, forcefully snapping your roots in the process like twigs, and lifted you up bridal style in a gentle but powerful hold, "well (Y/N)-ya, looks like we have much to do" you were so paralyzed with confusion and shock and so much damn eye candy, you didn't even think of fighting against him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You weren't wrong, as soon as Law dragged your ass out of the gardens, he then brought you all the way to his cleverly hidden hideout that was actually underground, unlike most.

Peering at the iron door with what you guessed must have been his insignia spray painted on the very center, you blinked back at him shyly and pouted when you caught his possessive gaze, "w-what exactly are y-you gonna do with me?" You were barely able to choke out above whispering level.

Law only continued on smirking down at you before slinking down to you like a mischievous cat and trapping you between him and the door, by this time your blush increased a thousand fold and steam started to emit from your over thinking brain.

"Isn't it obvious my dear? I'm keeping you all for myself, you're mine from now on" without warning he closed the distance between you two and took advantage of your suprised gasp, feeling his appendage urge your own to join his in a dance, you shyly accepted his demand, only feeling your shade grow deeper into a sunset red when he too happily wrapped his arms around your waist.

Not knowing what to do with them, you kept your hands on his chest, subconsciously digging your fingers into his collar bone, making you gasp again when he growled in pleasure.

Then you felt your lungs beg for air, and not being able to deny them of their oxygen, you weakly pushed at Law's chest until he eventually tore himself away from you.

Gasping in all the fresh air you could get, you felt his eyes bore into you even harsher now and felt flustered when he pressed onto your body even more.

"How was it, that I've missed you again and again, ignoring such beauty and perfection?" You didn't know if you were supposed to hear that since he whispered it so softly, but you felt weak in the knees all the less.

Looking back up at him, you saw that he was about to kiss you again, and you were about to meet him halfway this time until the pressure on your back disappeared- and not being able to react quick enough, both you and Law fell into the opened door before clumsily banging into the floor.

"Holy shit! Captain is that a girl!? Hey guys, captain brought back a girl and she's super cute!" You looked up past Law's curly black locks and saw a man with a turquoise hat and sunglasses hollering like a howl monkey.

Soon when Law finally moved off of you and helped you back on your feet, you finally realized that you were surrounded and instantly curled into the raven's side on an instinct.

"Captain who-" the man with the glasses was interrupted when Law tossed him a glare, making the whole crowd back up a few steps and freeze in fear, "this girl is mine" Law then proved that statement by pulling you into his chest, "and anyone who touches what's mine, will face extreme consequences" after that, no one dared to flirt with you, but after meeting Law's polar bear you did in fact make at least one friend, and slowly the other boys soon began to hang around you as well, though Law was still often possessive time to time.

But you loved him dearly anyway, even though you'd die from a heart attack if you dared say it aloud.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 201 4
Trafalgar Law never thought that would happen, he stuttered. In his life, if anyone ever asked him what his relationship with Eustass Kidd was, he'd...
1.7K 142 21
(some warning's so please be advised ⚠️⚠️ 😁 don't read this if you are uncomfortable that's all this is also just for like huhuh) A girl who's been...
13.7K 415 15
(DISCONTINUED) 'A young girl has just been living her life normally; until she turned thirteen--the age where you can find your soulmate. That was w...
2.2K 173 2
[SEBAEK 💗 COMPLETED] 8,108 words Baekhyun had been assigned to watch over Kyungsoo, to be his guardian angel of sorts. Everything was going perfectl...