Sketchers {Completed & Preten...

By KawaiiKhat

After losing a competition to Kirby Buckets, I swore I'd hate that kid for as long as I would live. I'm tryin... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Prologue
A/N

Chapter 27

180 11 3
By KawaiiKhat

How was #26? Weird? my writing skills are decreasing... The chapters will get better. Promise! Edited #24 since a lot of you disliked it.

The chapters are going to be a bit longer since the story is ending.... Sadly :( 😔😖comment if you guys want a Sequel
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

»Taylor's Pov«

After school I was coming from taking my books and I saw Kirby heading my way. I don't known whether he took his books or not but that didn't matter right now. I ran as fast as I could and leapt onto him holding onto him in a hug. One of my feet was on the ground the other was slightly elevated.

I've known Kirby for only two months now and he's already closer to me than any one else. Even closer than Penny.

He chuckles before saying "what's this for?" Then he hugging me back

"something happened," I say in a faint whisper my voice cracking in every word

"What?"

"I'll tell you later," I reply "wanna hangout today?" I whisper again

"Sure," he says putting me down and I let go.

We walked out of the school together and Kirby walked me to my house. We were almost at my house but silence got a hold of us all the way. As we arrived he said he was going to go home to change and come back.

I went up to my room and I didn't even tell my mom 'hi' and then I did my procedure. When Kirby arrived I told him what had happened.

"It's okay Tay!" He softly smiled "there'll be a lot of other guys out there that's better than him!" He said taking me into his arms

"You were right, he's not the guy I'd like. He's a douche bag!"

"I'm sorry," he says and looks like he's thinking hard

"It's not your fault, you tried to help me but I didn't listen" He holds me tighter

I just thought of something. I'm kinda tired of just hanging out with Kirby. I always have sleepovers and go shopping with the girls whilst Kirby and Caleb carried the bags. Speaking of him he ruined my entire life! When I was with him it was mostly dates. But with Kirby hangout today, hangout tomorrow.

I looked up at Kirby as I thought "umm wanna go to the movies?"

I know that I just got out of a relationship but I needed to loosen up to forget about it.

He smiles and nods as I got out of his grasp even though I liked it there. He made me feel safe and secure like he'd never let anyone or anything hurt me.

"I'm going to get my coat, okay?" I say and ran up to my room. I took my coat out of my closet and then I heard my phone ringing. I checked the ID to see it was Penny.

*Phone convo*

"Hey, what's up? girl you left us after school today!" Penny says

"Yeah, well..."

"What's wrong, Tay? Are you okay?" She asks

"It's nothing, Caleb just broke up with me," I said calmly but felt my heart bang in my chest

"I'm sorry, Taylor!" She says I can hear the sympathy in her voice

"I'm okay now, I guess" I sigh

"I'm glad, I'll pass on the message to Katie... You know if it's okay with you?"

I nod and say 'yeah' even though she couldn't see me.

"She's maybe mad or something too, you know?"

"Trever?" I ask rolling my eyes

"You know it! Well if you like I can come over."

"It's okay, I have plans, now I got to go."

I could hear the smirk In her voice as she says "mmhmm, okay, bye!"

*phone convo ends*

I ran downstairs to see Kirby waiting patiently. I smile at him reassuring I'd be there in a while as I ran to my mom's office. I asked her for $30 dollars but then she realised the slight depression in me so I had to explain to her what happened.

"He'll see what I'll d-"

"Mom, it's okay. I'm fine! Well I'm gonna leave now!"

"Cool, you have Kirby anyways"

My eyes widened as I spun around "mom, no, Kirby's just my friend!"

She rolled her eyes rolling back to her desk in her office chair "if you say so,"

Then I just shake my head and walk out of her office. Kirby and I walked out of the house together his arm around my shoulder.

"So what movie shall we see?" He asks

"I dunno... I was hoping you did" He giggled as I said so.

You know what? I liked being single. If Caleb was still my boyfriend he'd be sending death stares at Kirby and be getting angry. The thing is he thinks I never see him because he tries to do it when I'm not looking but I always see. Now I'm seeing how bad of a friend I am.

We agreed on seeing the cartoon Madea movie because we both loved it. Kirby decided to pay for everything for some reason. We were now getting our tickets.

"Two tickets for the cartoon Madea movie please," Kirby says handing the money to the lady at the counter.

She takes it and soon hands us the tickets "here you go, a couple tickets for this couple!" She smiled

We stared at each other and I merely stifled my laughter at that.

"Oh were not a- I mean she's not my..." Kirby says and nervously laugh

"We're not dating," I continue for him

She nods and smile "but you'd make a good couple," she winks and we head inside

*After movie*

"That was hilarious!" I say as we enter the house

"I know right! Madea always cracks me up!" Kirby says and I smile

I had no Caleb but I was really enjoying Kirby's company. I looked AF the time and showed it to Kirby. His eyes widened. 10:47.

"It's kind of late. Do you want to stay over, maybe?"

He grinned and hugged me as tight as he could. I was not expecting that. I ran to the kitchen where my mom was drinking coffee apparently so she could stay up to finish her work. Wow, she was working so hard these days.

"Mom can Kirby stay over?" I said as Kirby walked in behind me

"Well 'hello' to you to, Ashley"

"Sorry, hi mom! But can he?"

She puts her hand to her chin, her forehead crinkled up as if thinking hard "I'll call his mom and ask if it's okay"

"Yes!" We say and started dancing in a conga line to the living room.

Moments after the dancing we were sitting and talking and then my mom said that Kirby's mom allowed it! We danced a weird, crazy and out of control way till we reached my room.

We decided to watch the movie again so before it started I took a quick bath and changed Into a muscle tee and yoga pants. Kirby put on of my sweatshirts and sweatpants.

Finally I did what needed to be done and started the movie. We were on my bed and my head was on my purple fluffy pillow.

During the movie I asked "where were you running to this morning?"

"I had an overdue project," he nervously chuckled.

And I he was thought he was trying to get away because he was dating Maya. I nod and leaned onto his shoulder but then he moved his arm to put it around me and I slid onto his chest.

The movie was almost over and I felt my eye lids closing but I managed to say "you're a good friend"

I could feel his cheek which was pressed against my head lift into a smile.

"You too," he whispers in my ear.

It tickled and I smiled and tried to force myself to stay awake to finish the convo.

"You're great," I spoke out

"You're greater," he said in competition, by this time I don't think we were watching the movie anymore.

"You're awesome," I cracked a smile

"And you're just perfect!" He whispers sending chills down my spine.

Wow, I'm perfect. That's so sweet! I can't compete with that! I don't know what to say and my eyes were almost closed. I hate to say this but I think he just won.

"Thanks" I manage

~/Kirby's Pov\~

My eyes were totally closed but then I heard Taylor speak.

"You're a good friend," she says

"You too," I reply

"You're great"

"You're greater"

"You're Awesome!"

Oh so this is a competition? I know just what to say I think it everyday.

"And you're just perfect"

There was some silence until she said "thanks"

I didn't hear anything else. I felt my eyes drooping every now and then and I kept telling myself 'I'd get the sleeping bag in a while.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420K 13.9K 46
He forcefully pushed me against the wall pressing his lips on mines. I refused to kiss pack until he bit down on my lip....hard. It felt wierd...but...
101K 3K 54
I can't. This boy is my addiction, and if I kiss him, there is no going back. Do I want to kiss him? Yes. Can I? No. Although that itself wouldn't d...
4.8K 384 27
You ever just hate someone? Their eyes annoy you, the smell of them disgust you, their voice makes your ears bleed. The sight of them just makes you...
8.1K 280 22
Somehow, one thing leads to another, and even though Travis tried his hardest to get Sal to hate his guts, and he tried to avoid Sal, three different...