Garrance trash~ (One shots)

By Starkhan94

Just a bunch of little stories of Garrance X3 *Keep in mind that I do not own the cover picture:)* I hide sur... More

This is ligit all trash.
A Warm Friendship~
A Little Maid~
A New Kiss~
An Undead Man~
The aftermath. (A collaboration)
A Dragon's Festival~

A Sunshine Song~

438 16 3
By Starkhan94

You are my sunshine.

Laurance holds a heavy, painted blade in his hands. A thin, bleeding scar outlines his forehead, he lightly touches it. 

My only sunshine.

The familiar screaming, echoes in his head. He clamps his eyes shut, trying to push it away.

You make me happy.

A vision of his soul mate flashes in his mind. Ugly tears fall from his face in anger.

When skies are gray.

His dark room swallows him into a deep emotion, it whispers hateful words.

You'll never know, dear. 

He turns his attention to a small picture on a shady wall, it's the only thing that shines in his hell.

How much I love you.

Garroth's smile is so bright. He hugs Laurance tight in the picture. His heart flutters just thinking of him.

So please don't take,

He holds the picture tight to his heart, searching for any happy emotion left inside of him. Blood stains the image. He cries harder at his mistake. His only memory left of him is now ruined.  

My sunshine away...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 18.2K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
79.7K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
805K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...