When A Girl Meets A Wolf(EXO...

Oleh BAPNekoEXO

Hello!! This is my first story. ^_^ Well, this story is about Hana, an ordinary school girl met a wolf boy an... Lebih Banyak

When A Girl Meets A Wolf: Prologue
Chapter 1: A New Friend
Chapter 2: Astounding Classmates
Chapter 3: Secrets
Chapter 4: Feelings
Chapter 5: The truth
Chapter 6: The Dinner
Chapter 7: Together
Chapter 9: Confession
Chapter 10: Rage
Chapter 11: Date (Part 1)
Chapter 12: Date (Part 2)
Chapter 13: Unexpected
Chapter 14: Confusion...
Chapter 15: Danger
Chapter 16: History
Chapter 17: Painful
Chapter 18: The Last...
Chapter 19: Too hard
Chapter 20: Miss You
Chapter 21: Revealed
Chapter 22: Heart break
Chapter 23: Break up
Chapter 24: Our Encounter
Chapter 25: The Night
Chapter 26: Kai and I
Chapter 27: Adult Wolf
Chapter 28: Become Humans
Chapter 29: My date with Kai
Chapter 30: Difficult
Chapter 31: Our relationship
Chapter 32: Dinner preparations
Chapter 33: Friends Again
Chapter 34: Fun Times Together
Chapter 35: Finally... Graduation!!
Chapter 36: Celebration
Chapter 37: Gone
Last Chapter: Our Ending
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Announcement ⊙﹏⊙
Announcement [2]

Chapter 8: Triangle

8.2K 282 56
Oleh BAPNekoEXO

AN: I'm so sorry for updating the chapter late... There are so many homeworks to do... Of course as this year I'll take an important exam that will determine my future... T_T
-------------------------------------------------

KAI'S POV

"RISE AND SHINE, KAI!! Get up! We'll have breakfast quick and go to Hana's house. -^^-"

Kyungsoo shouted and shook my body to wake me up.

"Ugh... 5 minutes more... _ _" I muttered while covering my ears with my pillow.

Suddenly, someone splashed some water to my face and blew cold wind to me.

"GYAA!!! ITS COLD!!! >[]<" I got up and glared at Sehun and Suho who were giggling at me.

"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty~~ Do you have a good night sleep just now~?" Sehun teased me.

"Happy that I've soaked wet and cold because of you? T_T" I said.

"I'm sorry, Kai. We need to wake you up as we have to prepare the decorations for noona's party earlier." Suho apologized and handed me a towel.

I wiped my face with the towel and got up from the bed.

"Wash up first. Then come to the dining room to eat breakfast okay?" Kyungsoo said.

"I don't need to wash up. Someone has helped me just now." I said while staring at Suho and Sehun.

***

All of us arrived in front of Hana's house.

*knock**knock* "Hana, we have arrived." Suho knocked the door and shouted.

"COMING!!! WAAAHH!!"

Suddenly we heard something stumbled in the house.

Luhan hyung opened the door quickly and we saw a box containing ribbons and packs of balloons was on the floor.

 "My decorations!! O[]O" Hana shouted and quickly put the decorations back into the box.

I approached her and helped her. Suddenly, Luhan hyung used his power to put them back in.

"That's my power, Hana. Don't be afraid. Let me carry that box for you." Hyung offered.

"Tha... thanks, Luhan... O///_///O" Her face was quite red and I could hear her heart was beating faster than usual.

Ugh... Luhan hyung looked like pissed at me. I helped her to stand up and her face became redder as she saw my face nearer to hers.

"Tha... thanks, Kai... >///<" She thanked me and faced away.

Aww~ Cute girl... ^^

***

LUHAN'S POV

Kai approached Hana to help her put the decorations back into the box.

"Hyung, help her with your power." Chanyeol whispered while nudging me.

"Yeah, you are jealous right now right?" Baekhyun added.

I thought it for a moment and decided to follow Chanyeol's plan. I used my power to put the decorations back into the box.

Kai and Hana was startled and I bet that he was angry by my action.

Hana was searching whose power was from us.

"That's my power, Hana. Don't be afraid. Let me carry that box for you." I offered.

Her face turned red and her heart beat was faster. "Tha... thanks, Luhan... O///_///O" She thanked me shyly.

Aww, what a cutie~ ^^

Suddenly Kai held her hand to help her to stand up. Hana's face reddened as Kai neared his face towards hers.

"Tha... thanks... Kai... >///<" She thanked him and faced away. Kai smirked at me and went to Hana's side.

I was clenching my fists while glaring at him.

Just wait and see!

All of a sudden, Kris tapped my shoulders and shook his head.

"I know that you're annoyed now, please don't do something stupid." He whispered softly to my ears.

"I won't do something stupid just for her to fall in me! Don't worry!" I told him confidently.

He stared in my eyes deeply and whispered again.

"She has already likes one of you guys so good luck to find who he is." He patted my shoulders and smiled.

I felt dumbfounded. Hana likes one of us?! And why did Kris seem to know her feelings although he wasn't close with Hana?

Why suddenly he became so mysterious now? -_-

"Where do you guys hold the party?" Hana asked.

"Well, we want to hold it in the woods... to be more cautious." Suho answered.

"Cautious? O.O" Hana asked again.

"You'll know soon. But please don't be so close to Anna noona or you'll suffer for a day." Baekhyun replied.

"Jaa~ let's go buy noona's gift!" Lay said.

HANA'S POV

We went to the mall and searched for Miss Anna's perfect gift in various shops. All of us went into a bag shop and looked up for a bag that suits Miss Anna's style until...

"Suho hyung~ please buy this bag for me~ I need to add it to my collections. >_<" Tao pulled Suho's shirt while holding a bag.

"Tao! We can buy that bag anytime, right?" Suho convinced him.

"But ... they'll give a free make-up set if we buy it!" Tao shouted. Baekhyun quickly went beside Suho and begged on his knees.

"Suho hyung!! Please buy that bag for Tao!! Please!! I really need that make-up set!! I'm begging you!!! >[]<"

Suho felt embarrassed and decided to buy the bag. I went to the side of the shop to take a look but then a bag caught my attention.

Its a pink Hello Kitty bag. I kept staring at it and looked at the price. "What... 1000$!!? O_____O" I don't have that much money to buy it!! I let out a big sigh...

"Wae? Do you want to buy that bag?" Luhan suddenly asked me.

"Ah!! Aniyo!!! I'm... I'm just looking at it!! It caught my attention as it is cute!! O[]O" I said loudly. I don't want to tell him that I want to buy it 'cause I'm afraid that he'll laugh at me for liking that kind of stuff.

He chuckled beside me and looked at me with a smile. His smile made my heart kept thumping as it was sooo beautiful... O///.///O

"Well, I like Hello Kitty's stuffs a bit 'cause they're cute. It's embarassing, right? ^///^" I can't believe it!! He likes Hello Kitty too?!! OAO

"Hana, can you follow us to that shop? We want your help to choose clothes that fits noona's style!" Kris, Kai and Kyungsoo shouted at the front of the shop.

"Coming~!!" I waved to Luhan but his smile looked a bit bitter. When  I walked towards Kai, his smile was gone and he glared at Kai. I looked at Kai who was smirking beside me.

What's happening between them?? O___O

○End of chapter○

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

191K 9.7K 88
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
110K 225 11
Just a horny girl with a normal life 🙄
77.2K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
94.6K 1.3K 48
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...