Light (Ashton Irwin) {Complet...

De sparklelikeaunicorn

You fall in love, and then you fall out. It's nothing you can fix. You lose people, and pray for them to come... Mais

Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilouge

Chapter 26

4 0 0
De sparklelikeaunicorn

Ashton's POV
-
"So, they really are the perfect family?" I mutter to myself looking at the TV. Everyone channel talking about Amanda and Archer, and their new additions. "As some would say, yes." Michael says answering my question.

"Ash, I thought you were over Amanda? What happened to being dumbfounded by Brooklyn?" Calum asks and I shrug. "I thought Brooklyn would be able to, but she's not. Amanda is the one I want, not some knock off."
-
Amanda's POV
-
Five years later
-
"Archer?" I yell as I open my eyes. I get out of bed and find the triplets playing in their bedrooms. "Hey babes." I say kissing each of the little ones on the head. (Archer Jr, Andrew, and Addison)

"Do you little ones know where daddy is?" I ask the little ones and they point towards the kitchen. "Thank you, babes." I say walking out into the kitchen. "Arc-" I can't finish my sentence, seeing that Archer is sucking the life out of a brunette.

"Amanda ba-" Archer tries to say until I cut him off. "No Archer, get out. And taking your side chick with you." I say as tears start to brim in my eyes. "Amanda just let me ex-" he tries to say but I stop him.

"Remember when we vowed to love each other through thick and thin? Remember when you said you'd never cheat? Remember when you vowed to bring the spark back into my eyes? Cause I do, and apparently it didn't mean anything to you. Just get out Archer." I tell him as a look of hurt crosses his face. He walks away as something in me dies.

"Mommy? Why are you crying?" I hear the sound of Archer Jr. voice. "Honey, daddy won't be coming home for a while. Turns out daddy doesn't love mommy as much as he says he does." I tell Archer Jr. as Andrew and Addison join us.

"We love you mommy, even if daddy doesn't." They tell me and I smile. I hug all three of them. "I love you three very much."
-
Ashton's POV
-
"Ashton, bud, you'll never believe this. Archer cheated on Amanda and they're getting a divorce. Archer isn't even fighting for custody of the kids!" Calum says and I stare at him in shock. "What?!" I shout.

"Yeah, apparently he was kissing a brunette in their kitchen. Archer was fired from the company and is back to working at Armani." Luke says for Calum as I jump up. "Well, in going to New York!" I tell them. "What about McKenzie?" Michael says and I stop.

"Shit."
-
Amanda's POV
-
"Who wants to go to the zoo?" I ask the three little ones and they cheer. "Let's get you dressed." I tell them and they nod. (Top outfit is Archer Jr. middle is Andrew's bottom is Addison's)

"Addy, what should mommy where?" I ask her and she picks out an outfit that I find adorable. "Addison, you're going to take over the company someday." She smiles and I quickly change.
(Amanda's outfit)

"Alright babes, into the car." I tell them and they nod. I get into the driver seat and buckle up just like the little ones did. "Siri, call Dalton." I say looking at the three little ones.

They love and adore their uncles. When I told them Dalton and Lincoln were married, they were confused at first. Then they saw how happy they were together and understood.

"Hey babe!" I hear Lincoln say and the little ones laugh. "Kids, say hi to uncle Lincoln!" I say as the three little ones shout hello. "Would you, Dalton, and Max like to meet us at the zoo?" I ask.

"Of course, we'll be there in fifteen minutes. Bye babe, bye little ones!" Lincoln says before hanging up. "Do you guys want to get lunch before or after the zoo?" I ask.

"Can we get some now mommy?" Andrew asks and I nod. I drive to the Dairy Queen and order three kids meals and a chicken basket. I order four sundaes along with that for me and the little ones.

"Alright, hurry up and eat so we can meet up with uncle Dalton, uncle Lincoln, and Max." I tell the little ones and they chow down. They eat their Sundaes and we hurry over to the zoo.

"Hey sis." I hear Dalton say when I turn off the car and open the door. I help the little ones out then hug Dalton. "Hey linc? Can you take the little ones in. We'll be in." Dalton tells him and he nods.

"How are you handling the divorce?" Dalton asks and I shrug. "I could be doing better, I guess I could feel something fishy was going on." I tell him and he nods. "Well, Linc, Max, and I are here for you four." Dalton says and I hug him. "Thanks Dal."

We walk in and meet up with the little ones and Linc. "Mommy? Can we go to the gift shop after we look at all the animals?" Archer asks and I nod. "Of course baby."

We walk around and look at all the animals. Andrew loved the wolves, Addison loved the giraffes, and Archer Jr. loved the penguins.
When we walked into the gift shop, Addison picked out a stuffed giraffe, Andrew a wolf, and Archer a penguin.

"Are you ready to go little ones?" I ask after paying for the stuffies. "Yes mommy." They respond. "Say goodbye to Max, Linc, and Dalton." They do and we then get in the car. We listen to the radio while they play with their stuffed animals. When we get home, all of Archer's stuff is gone luckily. Archer left a note, so I told the little ones to go into their rooms and play.

Dear Amanda,

I'm sorry I didn't do a proper job as your husband and a father to the little ones. I don't want to fight for full custody, I just want to see them for holidays with my family. I'm sorry for how I didn't love you unconditionally, so I'll be out of your life forever. Thank you for letting me love you while I did. Goodbye Amanda.       
From, Archer Sr.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

33.8K 1.5K 31
"what a terribly tragic love story." "you don't know the full of it." || © dimple-ashton all rights reserved
12.6K 221 33
Two people with lonely hearts meet and fall in love.. will they last or will they go back to being lonely?
121 0 20
After a tragic change in her life, she's gotta find a place where she belongs. Her group of friends try to help her, but one tries more then the othe...
105K 2.9K 23
don't fall in love with your boss because it's all downhill from there -this story was written years ago and needs editing, feel free to read but it'...