✔️16 and Pregnant

By DeeDeeDolan

Rochelle is normal that is when she is pregnant at 16. The baby's daddy is Jake he is the most popular guy in... More

The Beginning
Telling Them
What they look like
School
Math
Gender Reveal!!
The Arrival!
*UPDATED!* What they look like
Taking Her Home!
Sorry!!
Jake??
School
He's coming back
Thank you
I love you
Couple
Celabrate!
What they look like
4 years later
Wedding
Jealous
The last Chapter
Epilogue

Telling Him

222 8 0
By DeeDeeDolan

"NO NO NO NO!!!!" I screamed while touching my belly. My friends gave me a hug then we all cried. I wiped my tears off and yelled "you guys will support me no matter what! My parents or the father might not but do you guys have my back?" They screamed yes and we all hugged. I touched my belly and said "there is a baby inside my belly" I said while tearing up. They all nodded and we walked out of the girls restroom. I saw Jake walking down a hall and I ran up to him and said "your a father" while pointing to the pregnancy test. He got an angry look on his face then he said "what are you going to do?" I then told him that I would raise the baby. "Isn't OUR baby?" I asked. He shook his head and said "you're all alone Rochelle" and walked to his girlfriend to kiss her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
69.1K 228 11
As the title says
13.1M 435K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...